• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
ZZ if you went then Kyora wouldn't have got 1st xD.

Also Kyora i'm calling u out, you gonna tell us how good Zelda is, come to one tourny and see that she sux, and then disappear. LMBO.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
he already came to one of the smash havens...

I did play him in doubles, I just didn't know it was him until after and couldn't introduce myself as he left kinda early >.>

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The difference between your statement and mine is that mine will actually happen.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Steve, she's married, so obviously she's taken AND too old for you...

Keep your dong in your pants you kinder or imma go taj the elephant all up in yo ***

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Right now? But I'm already in bed, it's 3 in the morning... And my phone died again lol... Why can I never find the charger!?!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
But then I'd have to get out of bed, put on some clothes, walk ALL THE WAY downstairs, find a phone, and then take it ALL THE WAY back upstairs. And I just remembered that I don't have your number memorized so I wouldn't be able to call you anyway.

Just PM me or text me if it's important. I'll get the text in the morning after I search for the cord.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Yeah guys friday. i get back from idaho. you guys can sleep over and stay as long as you want. i have two tvs but you should bring more and bring set ups. i live in provo.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like friday works for the most people so friday it is. you guys can start coming over at 8pm. i'll order pizza and **** arounnnd 10pm. melee and brawl. i have a 60 inch so devon should bring his cool cables for no lag. i have a 42 inch as well. if anyone else has them. you guys can sleep over and **** but bring your own blankets and pillows. bring tvs and set ups. a table or two with some chairs wouldnt hurt either. i live in provo and will post my address later. Hmu if you have questions 8014727266

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sounds like friday works for the most people so friday it is. you guys can start coming over at 8pm. i'll order pizza and **** arounnnd 10pm. melee and brawl. i have a 60 inch so devon should bring his cool cables for no lag. i have a 42 inch as well. if anyone else has them. you guys can sleep over and **** but bring your own blankets and pillows. bring tvs and set ups. a table or two with some chairs wouldnt hurt either. i live in provo and will post my address later. Hmu if you have questions 8014727266
Can you pick me up from work and I'll just go to your place?

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
Sweet! Can't wait for FRIDAY!!!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Rockmix!! We need to team at something again, I miss partnering up with you :D

Staz

Smash Lord
lol zz I thought you were going to team with X? :p free money or rockmix....? you're right i would choose rock mix because of his 69 post count

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
HNNG WHO TO CHOOSE?!

Seph would also probably want to team, and every time Panda's there he wants too as well, HMMMMM.

Ill probably just team with whoever is there first when it comes to tournaments. I STILL WANNA TEAM WITH ROCKMIX AT LEAST AT THE SMASHFEST!!!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
DAMMIT SCRUB, I CARE!!

I swear, watching all this pony is making me love everything even more that I already did. Like Rockmix for example, I already found him studly, and now I just wann- Nevermind I'll stop there, I just realised what Im typing...

Staz

Smash Lord
LOL rockmix is way too attractive, haha zz make panda, chris, rockmix and seph do a four way with one stock and all items and whoever wins gets to team with you

or zz can replace x and do whoever wins gets to team with x....

Top Bottom