• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well I'm headin to the airport. Been nice knowin you guys. Hope to see some of you in the near future.

Get better Utah.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys

But as ugly as chris and the rest of us mexis are, we're still better looking than you guys hahahahaha!!

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Crew battle challenge:

Mexi Brigade:
X
Sexy Yaz
Dark Ryu
Lada
Staz
Zeth

Vs any other Utah crew of 6.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Baha. I'm glad i'm not on the list. Playing with the mexis is gay, playing with the scrubs are the best :)

MTG>Halo>ssbb.

glad DB and chris didn't contact me for the halo challenge, just would have been a waste of my time :)

*my one comment for the next 3 weeks*

___X___

Smash Lord
Baha. I'm glad i'm not on the list. Playing with the mexis is gay, playing with the scrubs are the best :)

MTG>Halo>ssbb.

glad DB and chris didn't contact me for the halo challenge, just would have been a waste of my time :)

*my one comment for the next 3 weeks*
Well of course playing with scrubs are the best, Ahem, YOU ARE ONE.
I'd hate to play with with people that **** me 24/7 as well ^_^

And since when did we have to contact your fail @$$ to play?
We already know you suck at halo too.
I mean, you fail at most things in life, plus even getting a girl.
so we'll assume you fail at halo as well :)
Don't worry, we'll let you know a time we can come **** you at your own game ^__^

Top Bottom