• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
so, with le smash 3ds coming out this le friday, I feel like there should be a doc with le friend codes of all ppl in utah that wanna be on it. sound le good?
Don't ever say "le" again

Last edited:

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
And on that day, First of the Gregorian 10th month of the 14th year of the second millennium, our great lord Aerodrome came down from his mighty perch atop the great smash wooded congregate and smited both Net the Young, and Sproll the Troll. For he who is all seeing, all knowing, all bearing, and all reaching, shows no mercy in the face of true evil.

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So

My car so far for Vegas (if we go. I'm gonna try to get an estimate on numbers and whatnot.)

Me,
MeleeRuler,
Pumpinz,
Circus*,
Net

so im full yo
Is this list still confirmed for CO instead of Vegas?

I just want to make final plans.

edit:

I'm confirmed.

We can pick people up in Ogden.

Last edited:

net1234

Smash Ace
I just remembered that we ran an amateur bracket at the first or 2nd neumont and it went pretty well. scrubfest 2014 was hype af

Last edited:

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
I guess I mixed up Tane and Sproll in my words of the gospel. I am sorry Aerodrome for I have Sinzed.

In non-related news, Logan and Cedar City are confirmed for Neumont Smash Jam so errbody else better show.

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
Okay seriously no more of that trolling reddit people stuff. Imma post my 3ds code on here and I hope more pplz do the same.
3024-7078-4102

wangston

Smash Lord
Going to the byu tourney to night and I'm bring a setup. However I won't be able to make it til 8, so I will just be playing friendlies.

MassProducedWaffles

Smash Cadet
So yesterday at the gameden they had melee and I didnt know about it because it was mentioned last minute. Can the google doc or the first page be updated so I can plan for them

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Streaming melee matchup tutorials and Q&A with AG | ARC and JF if anyone wants to improve some game knowledge for MUs you might be struggling with. Both are extremely knowledgeable high-level players. www.twitch.tv/smash___and___grab

or if y'all just wanna be stream monsters.

Last edited:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Time to lube up them anal cavities for Smash 4 fellas.

Will be plundering ample buttholes starting this weekend.

Don't get caught dry guys its not pretty

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
yo just roped in more casuals at my school from our first club smashfest. weeklies are a thing now here in cedar city, hype

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
RIP random online Olimar player, Im sorry you had to lose a For Glory match to my DK in 8 seconds.

Top Bottom