• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
K
my Skyward Sword Wii mote went missing since the tournament at Kafeneios, i already checked with them.
this is my only wii mote since my other also went "missing" last year at a tourney
if you accidentally took it please tell me so we can get this resolved
if not i don't mind being the villian cause im ****ing done with my **** getting ****ed with

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
K
my Skyward Sword Wii mote went missing since the tournament at Kafeneios, i already checked with them.
I just checked my bag, and it seems I have two in there. I was packing up my stuff and saw it on the table and thought that it was mine so I put it into my bag thinking that I forgot to put it in the bag earlier after starting up my Wii.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
K
this is my only wii mote since my other also went "missing" last year at a tourney
if you accidentally took it please tell me so we can get this resolved
if not i don't mind being the villian cause im ****ing done with my **** getting ****ed with

I don't have your Skyward Sword one, but I do have an extra white one I can give you if it comes down to it.

wangston

Smash Lord
I don't have your Skyward Sword one, but I do have an extra white one I can give you if it comes down to it.

Shhooooot niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigssssszzzzz!!!!

I actually bought one a month or two ago and it's already gone. If it has a squishy A button then it's mine!!!!!!!!!!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
>start working on your combos
>Brawl tourney

Yeaaaahhhhh......
Hey man, Brawl has combos. Sure theyre only like, 3 hit combos, but it has them. And sure theyre mostly just pressing jab 3 times, but theyre there, DONT DENY IT.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
well if these guys are big nobs then we can just show up and run their tourny for them [us], ya dig
edit-i just took the questionnaire. my god they are mega noobs but I think we can make lemonade here

Found a spare few minutes in a storm. We are stuck in a buildin so I thought I'd see what was going on in Utah.
sup dota pal
also is **** getting stolen or was it just a big misunderstanding because i still have this pitchfork I'm dying to use
torches just went on sale too so i'ma pick one up on amazon
I'm down2riot

also i do believe richard jefferson is swinging back into utah tomorrow and I think we're gunna hang out which probably means we're gunna smash too, could look to do a mini fest tomorrow mayhaps

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
double post cuz over inflated self worth and need for attention:
if anybody with access to the page can give me their contact info I can get in touch with them and try to talk about how we can make the tourney a success because that ****'s gunna be a disaster otherwise
edit-damn u perfect combobreaker

also i have actually never to'd anything so i'm probably not the best person to talk about how to run ****, but seeing as how i've been to probably ~40 tournaments I have a pretty good grasp of how **** should go from a player's perspective

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Hey guys, I'm Anonano and I'm new to Utah. I steal Wiimotes and GCN controllers in my spare time. When's the next tourney?

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
btw, there's a pretty good chance I'm going to be moving back to IL
things really have not worked out as planned here in utah and there's just no way that I can sustainably live here, financially speaking
the "dope job" that was "guaranteed" turned out to be neither

in fact, this may seem sudden, but I'm going to talk with my parents/brother today, and there's a decent chance I'm going to leave at the end of this month
I'll know more by tomorrow but just wanted to throw these possibilities out there
if I am leaving by the end of the month I'd really like to smash one last time with yall, especially these newcomers

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
And another player that prefers Melee over Brawl leaves Utah... Off the top of my head, that's you, C!Z, CREA, and Minato. Erion came back, but he might pull a C!Z and move back out again after returning. XD

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
That sucks meat. :(

Anybody up for a fest tomorrow at my place? I don't have to work.

Erion

Smash Cadet
And another player that prefers Melee over Brawl leaves Utah... Off the top of my head, that's you, C!Z, CREA, and Minato. Erion came back, but he might pull a C!Z and move back out again after returning. XD
LOL The truth is that I'm sort of in a testing period here in Utah, seeing if things work out for me. So far so good, though.
How many of us are there right now, anyway?
By the way, I talked to Gojira yesterday and he said he's getting back to Melee. :)

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
well I've figured out a lot of stuff regarding this but ultimately I have to talk to my landlord
violating the lease means I pay all the rent I would of had to pay anyway, immediately, which is obviously not gucci at all

i'm sure if I can find a replacement tenant he'd let me out of the lease though
anybody looking for an apartment? rent's 600, with utilities and trash it's about 650/month. I'll even give you my furniture, including a desk, tables, chairs.
if you guys hear ANYBODY who's looking for a 1 bedroom, please please please send them my way
after I talk to my LL tomorrow and make sure that he's cool with that then I will put it on craigslist and ****

edit-also I can't STAND the word "landlord". so degrading

Tuesday

Smash Ace
I'd be down for a smashfest tomorrow in SLC. I can take anyone in Provo if they need a ride, too.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
it's pretty fitting that tane said it
it'd be more fitting if he said "that sucks **** out of *****, just like i saw last night from my mother meat" or some ridiculous ****

smashfest tomorrow, we're on board then? anybody able to host? I can host but not the volume of turnout i'd like to see
Rutherford Jennings will be back in town tonight, we're supposed to hang out, I'll pitch the idea to him, he may be down to host

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Sorry to hear that things couldn't work out for you meat. I hope everything turns out for the better.

@Tane... I'm up for a fest. I'll need a time and address though.

EDIT:
I invited a few people from my school for the smash fest. No responses yet but I might be bringing a couple people with me. That cool?

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Hey, if you guys decide on a time, could you please text me the address and time? 512-968-0621

I don't want to miss another smashfest because I didn't check the thread soon enough ;~;

aka oversleeping lol

Erion

Smash Cadet
Uhhh... DeathKingSuarez (Devon) is right there guys...

EDIT: Ah okay, you know that. :)

Top Bottom