• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Hmmm. I'll talk to Devon and see if he has a ride and if he can take you.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Not a ton of people have responded so far. :( we have Rocky, DS4, iSee, possibly Marz, and Wangston and Sephiroth need rides.

:phone:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I guess Seph hasn't mentioned it to you. I told him that I would be willing to come and bring him as long as you let us put Project: M on the TV he'll be bringing for as long as I'm there. If this happens, we'll be there by 5 PM, hopefully (as I have class right now).

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'm down for that. Also, any Wiis and TV's you guys could bring would be appreciated.

Chris: RJ is also coming.

:phone:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I successfully lost as Pikachu to two Falcos last night. Sometimes I hate stuff.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey, anybody in the Salt Lake area mind letting me borrow two wiimotes this afternoon? I could return them tomorrow or sometime next week or whatever you would want to work out. Text me if you wouldn't mind! 8O1-836-nine2nine7. Totally fine driving to pick them up. I live not too far from where Kafeneio's is.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Tane, tried to go to your apartment, got there and didnt know which one it was and had no phone so I went to City Creek instead lmao.

Also MU's don't really matter much unless your'e as good as the person you're playing, so don't get discouraged.....just get better daaaaawwwwwg.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Tane, tried to go to your apartment, got there and didnt know which one it was and had no phone so I went to City Creek instead lmao.

Also MU's don't really matter much unless your'e as good as the person you're playing, so don't get discouraged.....just get better daaaaawwwwwg.
you've got to be ****ing kidding me
Hey Mars! Sup?
Scary for Best Yes!

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416

MARZZZZZ R U SURRIOUS LOL

But forreal man, what the hell. I called you a billion times. :(

Top Bottom