• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Final-

Aria♪
6 actually works perfectly with me. I'm busy until 5:30 anyways. I can bring a complete setup and completely forget to bring Brawl

Seriously, though. I want to do some melee at this thing.

And yeah. Yamer and Z'z are the only people going to Genesis with cars. Z'z's car is completely full, so Yamer is really the only option (unless you have some other way of getting there).

Lada

Smash Apprentice
I WANNA TALK TO SAMSON
ride to the moon like that ****** something something...

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Hey zz can you give my bros and I a ride.??? If you can't then we're not going to make it.

-Final-

Aria♪
The fest was really good. I was extremely tired though because I had to get up before 6 that morning, and started sucking later on (getting 2-stocked by Z'z's Mario in Melee? Seriously?). Oh well. It was fun even though I had to leave early and was tired as hell. =P

When I was actually awake enough to know what I was doing, I was almost even with Dryu's fox in melee... almost. >_> that scrubby Doctor Mario can't do ****. I get completely screwed when I get hit into any combo.

Top Bottom