• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Z'zgashi reppin' the I-have-no-taste club. Nice.

EDIT: And get a real camera, not your mom's phone.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I can't afford a real camera, and DAT ZEBRA PRINT IS JUST TOO GOOD!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@PC (when he next gets on): How did you feel about that last scene in Episode 4 of Nichijou, the one with Mai and Yukko sitting on the hill?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
@PC (when he next gets on): How did you feel about that last scene in Episode 4 of Nichijou, the one with Mai and Yukko sitting on the hill?
What about the scene? It was another weird scene due to Mai's weird sense of humor. It's a pain since some of her jokes requires you to stop to think about it to fully understand it (unless you happen to think like her, which would be odd, IMO).
PS: You're 1 week behind the schedule, since ep5 came out yesterday.

Also, if you are going to address me directly on something, then you should probably do it by Visitor Messaging or Private Messaging, since most people here won't even know what we're talking about.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like Mai :D

And I thought the joke was hilarious, Yukko got owned.

And I know I'm behind, Im going at this speed as I have a couple other friends who watch it and for some reason get each episode a week late, so I'm going at their pace to enjoy it with them :awesome:

And VM walls are lame, and this is coming from someone who has over 1000 visitor messages.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Blast. I need to check this thread more often.

I like how I live walking distance next to buzz, and him and I haven't smashed yet or played sc2, seph! I'M STARVING FOR SOME SMASH, we should have a smashfest this saturday or somethin
I KNOW. RIGHT? If you wanna smash during an evening, let me know.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Steeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvve......
No.

And buzz needs to stop not smashing with us!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
PM me whenever there is an event. Better yet, IM me when there is an event. I'll come next time. I PROMIZE.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Ok Buzz better be balling with the way he talks. Like be making 40,000+ a year plus have a bad chick plus be wearing a rolex or gtfo with all that calendar ****.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
*looks at his post count*

*looks at Sinz's post count*

Hmmmmmm..... :awesome:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
"Smoked some DMT. saw the elves. saw the mother-goddess creature-complex. saw the universe reduced to a tiny point of light. came back. crazy night."

-anonymous

Fixd just for you
That **** is too hard to find

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Ok Buzz better be balling with the way he talks. Like be making 40,000+ a year plus have a bad chick plus be wearing a rolex or gtfo with all that calendar ****.
Only 40,000? ;)

Top Bottom