• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
ranked anthers ladder is gay its all about the endless friendlies!!!!!!

clydeaker

Smash Journeyman
North Layton Junior High reporting in
Sweet! I'll private message you and your crew about the details.

I'm actually looking forward to school starting now. :awesome:

dude Alta trashed you guys a few months back, remember that?
That was with Project M. Only one person in our club actually plays PM competitively. We probably would have played competitive Smash 4, but the casuals who come to the club were using the only Wii U available at the time. Plus the Alta crew left not much longer after there PM battle.

Also that was before we actually had a legitimate crew organized. Not everyone who I wanted to play for our crew was there. Thus some casuals had to fill in. Despite being our first crew battle I felt like we did fairly good at it for a Smash game we weren't familiar with competitively.

Alta has been organized competitively for over a year or two. Smash 4 hasn't even been out that long. Only one person in our crew who was there at the time had actually been to a PM tournament. After looking back now I realize how bad I was at Smash. But this time it's different.

The biggest problem was that Alta mostly played Project M while Brighton mostly played Smash 4. Unless we have a crew battle for both PM and Sm4sh the outcome will always be biased. Project M and Smash 4 are like the new Melee and Brawl. Despite looking similar the games are quite different in depth.

Sorry for my "Johns," I just couldn't let you get away with saying "Alta trashed Brighton" without a proper comeback.

With that said I challenge Alta to a Smash 4 and Project M crew battle. This time we'll be ready.
@(Einz) @ TheForestGreenSheik TheForestGreenSheik @ Snape Snape

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
crispix blows both of those imposters out of the water

corn on one side

rice on the other

TheForestGreenSheik

Smash Cadet
Sweet! I'll private message you and your crew about the details.

I'm actually looking forward to school starting now. :awesome:

That was with Project M. Only one person in our club actually plays PM competitively. We probably would have played competitive Smash 4, but the casuals who come to the club were using the only Wii U available at the time. Plus the Alta crew left not much longer after there PM battle.

Also that was before we actually had a legitimate crew organized. Not everyone who I wanted to play for our crew was there. Thus some casuals had to fill in. Despite being our first crew battle I felt like we did fairly good at it for a Smash game we weren't familiar with competitively.

Alta has been organized competitively for over a year or two. Smash 4 hasn't even been out that long. Only one person in our crew who was there at the time had actually been to a PM tournament. After looking back now I realize how bad I was at Smash. But this time it's different.

The biggest problem was that Alta mostly played Project M while Brighton mostly played Smash 4. Unless we have a crew battle for both PM and Sm4sh the outcome will always be biased. Project M and Smash 4 are like the new Melee and Brawl. Despite looking similar the games are quite different in depth.

Sorry for my "Johns," I just couldn't let you get away with saying "Alta trashed Brighton" without a proper comeback.

With that said I challenge Alta to a Smash 4 and Project M crew battle. This time we'll be ready.
@(Einz) @ TheForestGreenSheik TheForestGreenSheik @ Snape Snape
For a man of many words, I think you've said enough.

One thing you don't realize is that it requires us using two of our best players on your team to even make it within 12 stocks. John all you will about substitutions of casuals, as I remember you had three of your own players, two of you being non-casual, and it only took 1 of @Endo s stocks and two of mine to take all 8 of your competitive player's stocks

Officially, I am the worst PM/ Melee player at Alta. in fact, probably the least of all in any game except 64. John all you want about time we've played, I personally have only played competitive smash for 10 months, and the rest followed a few months later. Our crew was formed officially around 5 months ago.

Another thing you don't realize is that it doesn't matter what game you play, being a smart player far outways meager experience. Therefore you should have been able to do more than try to wear your c stick out when we were dancing around your head.

Don't John about things you can control, or at least have the capacity to learn. Unless you're stating otherwise.

Don't go on a salty rage please, we prefer to keep communication clean in our crew.

Come play alta when you decide your crew has been "legitimately organized". @Endo @ Snape Snape

Snape

Smash Rookie
Alta is the high school that my homies and I go to. Brighton is also a high school, they think they are better than us. Kappa

Last edited:

DrPhantasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrPhantasma
3DS FC
3325-3045-0409
I miss high school sometimes. Lol. Why couldn't mine of been this fun?
Same, but my Senior year was about 2/3rds playing Melee and getting everyone hooked on Melee during lunch and other breaks. Tiny CRT + Gamecube in my locker was a GDLK combo.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
**** man i wish i played melee back in high school i would be so good right now

Myst0

Smash Cadet
Lol I could organize a Crew for wasatch high up in heber. melee mostly (pm if you want to) we should have some crew battles at a big tourny sometime you altas and brightons. We might get stomped because only 2 of us really take the game seriously but it would still be fun to see how much I can carry them.

clydeaker

Smash Journeyman
For a man of many words, I think you've said enough.

One thing you don't realize is that it requires us using two of our best players on your team to even make it within 12 stocks. John all you will about substitutions of casuals, as I remember you had three of your own players, two of you being non-casual, and it only took 1 of @Endo s stocks and two of mine to take all 8 of your competitive player's stocks

Officially, I am the worst PM/ Melee player at Alta. in fact, probably the least of all in any game except 64. John all you want about time we've played, I personally have only played competitive smash for 10 months, and the rest followed a few months later. Our crew was formed officially around 5 months ago.

Another thing you don't realize is that it doesn't matter what game you play, being a smart player far outways meager experience. Therefore you should have been able to do more than try to wear your c stick out when we were dancing around your head.

Don't John about things you can control, or at least have the capacity to learn. Unless you're stating otherwise.

Don't go on a salty rage please, we prefer to keep communication clean in our crew.

Come play alta when you decide your crew has been "legitimately organized". @Endo @ Snape Snape
Okay, I'll have Brighton Highs "legitimate crew" ready by Halloween. Any time after that it's fair game.

I apologize for my salty rage earlier. I'm still really new to "competitive" Smash and I don't completely know how crew battles work. I've only been to one legitimate tournament for Smash Wii U singles and I failed miserably. There are only three people I can think of at Brighton that have actually been to a tournament and play "competitively." I'll talk with them about starting an official crew.

If we do another crew battle I would like it to be an official and legitimate crew battle rather than just a friendly. I know Alta's already legitimate, but we need some time to get up to your level before we compete again. We'll also need some time to practice Melee and PM too.

Last edited:

TheForestGreenSheik

Smash Cadet
Okay, I'll have Brighton Highs "legitimate crew" ready by Halloween. Any time after that it's fair game.

I apologize for my salty rage earlier. I'm still really new to "competitive" Smash and I don't completely know how crew battles work. I've only been to one legitimate tournament for Smash Wii U singles and I failed miserably. There are only three people I can think of at Brighton that have actually been to a tournament and play "competitively." I'll talk with them about starting an official crew.

If we do another crew battle I would like it to be an official and legitimate crew battle rather than just a friendly. I know Alta's already legitimate, but we need some time to get up to your level before we compete again. We'll also need some time to practice Melee and PM too.
Lol man no worries. I just talk a lot of trash. Everyone sucks at some point, and I still do :p We'd be glad to play you again whenever you feel comfortable!

clydeaker

Smash Journeyman
In order to compete in any crew battles in Utah, you have to beat GKirbz's solo crew. Until then, you don't exist, sorry.
I don't understand? why do we have to beat GKirbz's solo crew to exist?

Wait a minuet... Are you saying that if we were to play Alta or Wasach High before GKirbz's we're breaking Official Utah Smash law? Is there some sort of secret underground government, gang, or clan that will come after us in the night to enforce this? By saying "you don't exist, sorry." implys that your going to kill us, right? Oh no! I should have listened to my parents when they told me to stay away from violent video game. I really can lead to violence. I have no other choice but to run away over to the Idaho boarder, there I can become a free Smasher.

Pyr

Smash Lord
I'm trash at Melee, though.

Edit: Meh. I'll get back up to speed for a week and get wrecked for, like, 10$. Only issue is finding the when and where.

Last edited:

Pyr

Smash Lord
But... There isn't salt between us... And a buster like me won't bring the hype. =p What time is the Suite? I want to go to the Kaysville thing that day as well.

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
I wish I had salt with anybody from Nortah, I'd love to do salty suite at HMJ. I might end up being the only Soutah representative there.

Top Bottom