• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

A Psychiatrist

Smash Apprentice
We seriously need the Neumont information in the first post. Every time there's a tournament everyone is wondering wtf is going on, and all the info gets buried underneath the new posts. There's a Neumont tourney thread linked on the first page, but it is for one that happened in 2014 and all the times are out of order.

Last edited:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I mean I've gone to 1 tournament and 2 smashfests since I left utah so the odds of you playing less than me are quite low n ****
In that case, we should team and be the team Perfect Rusty Cawk. (ew...)
@ Perfect Chaos Perfect Chaos you can always come to the salt lake weekly this friday to get a little warmed up for saturday. just sayin ;-).
I've been out of it, so I don't know where it is or what time. It's not on the director or calendar, either. Nevermind, I just looked at the top of the list since I assumed it would just be in chronological order of all events. It's still not on the calendar, though, when the other weeklies are listed there every week. Also, unless I'm missing something, the calendar is also not linked in the opening post.
Just in case anyone was wondering, you should never try to use Google Docs on a windows phone. I thought I was just scrolling through the Utah Smash Events doc, but I was apparently dragging things around...
My theory is that Google did that on purpose!
Reported for sabotage
ROFL I can't believe you went and actually reported it...
do it. I wanted to play all falcon/marth/falco but had been holding my tongue. people are gunna peer pressure us into playing the mains of our past but if we stand together in solidarity we can enforce our right to play whatever dumba5s characters we want
I'm perfectly find if you want to not use freaking Fox against me... <_<

Also, where did the multi-quote function go? It seemed to disappear for me.

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
I've been out of it, so I don't know where it is or what time. It's not on the director or calendar, either. Nevermind, I just looked at the top of the list since I assumed it would just be in chronological order of all events. It's still not on the calendar, though, when the other weeklies are listed there every week. Also, unless I'm missing something, the calendar is also not linked in the opening post.
ya, i haven't put it on the calendar because we were still deciding whether or not to do it on fridays or saturdays. i posed a question on the utah smash facebook page, and it seems like most people want it on fridays though. add your votes to the question if you haven't already.

devo_

Smash Apprentice
Sup yalls. I've started a thing in Springville at my house where we just get together and play Melee on Wednesday nights at 7:00. So far we only have like 4 guys, but its been pretty fun for everyone who can't go to the weeklies. If you're near Springville hit me up

SpaceWaffles

Smash Rookie
Sup yalls. I've started a thing in Springville at my house where we just get together and play Melee on Wednesday nights at 7:00. So far we only have like 4 guys, but its been pretty fun for everyone who can't go to the weeklies. If you're near Springville hit me up
Come only if you want to deal with DEVO's lasers.

JMeisterJ

Smash Cadet
Wait so i checked the Calender but the SLC weekly wasnt on it? SO is it happening tomorrow or saturday? If so where? and what time

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
I'm teaming with lv 9 Luigi.

Late edit to say, tim, you should just get rid of the upcoming events part of the first post and just bold/ increase the size of the text that links to the event sheet and the part that says that the events sheet is updated all the time. Also @ N nqztv , I started syncing the calendar and my life has been nothing but sunshine and knowing when events happen ever since.

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
@ JMeisterJ JMeisterJ ya, you have to put in a little effort. the information is easy to find on here, the utah smash facebook group, and the google docs. links to the information are on a couple posts on this page :-p.

but, just to let everyone know, most people prefer friday nights for the salt lake city weekly, so we'll make that our day moving forward. it's at a nondescript office building at 353 east 200 south, salt lake city, ut. look at this picture and take note of the cross-streets as well as where the laundromat, twilite lounge, crown burger, and big lots are.

10984266_10155138845635282_2425093936257707217_n.jpg

NOTE THAT THE ENTRANCE IS ON THE BACK/NORTH SIDE OF THE BUILDING!!!

tomorrow i'll be at the place by 5pm, so feel free to come by at that time. i already setup the place so people can start playing friendlies immediately. if we get enough interest, we'll do a tournament. also, if @ Tomacawk Tomacawk , @ Perfect Chaos Perfect Chaos , and @Jekyll all come, i'll order pizza or something!

JMeisterJ

Smash Cadet
@ JMeisterJ JMeisterJ ya, you have to put in a little effort. the information is easy to find on here, the utah smash facebook group, and the google docs. links to the information are on a couple posts on this page :-p.

but, just to let everyone know, most people prefer friday nights for the salt lake city weekly, so we'll make that our day moving forward. it's at a nondescript office building at 353 east 200 south, salt lake city, ut. look at this picture and take note of the cross-streets as well as where the laundromat, twilite lounge, crown burger, and big lots are.

View attachment 40542
NOTE THAT THE ENTRANCE IS ON THE BACK/NORTH SIDE OF THE BUILDING!!!

tomorrow i'll be at the place by 5pm, so feel free to come by at that time. i already setup the place so people can start playing friendlies immediately. if we get enough interest, we'll do a tournament. also, if @ Tomacawk Tomacawk , @ Perfect Chaos Perfect Chaos , and @Jekyll all come, i'll order pizza or something!
ok sounds awesome!!!! I'm definitely gonna try and make it

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
i'm at the hackerspace now, so feel free to come by for the salt lake weekly, everyone!

Top Bottom