• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Dendros

Smash Apprentice
USU Smash Wii U Tournament.

We are having a Smash Bros WiiU tournament February 6th (and 7th if needed). There will be a 1v1 bracket and a 2v2 bracket. The price will be $3 per person for the 1v1 and $5 per pair for the 2v2. So far we have 3-4 WiiU consoles and copies of the game, so you won't just have to sit around too much.

Email or Facebook us to find out about registration.

usuleagueofgamers@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Utah-State-League-of-Extraordinary-Gamers/543583385681326

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Don't forget everyone, Provo Game Den tonight at 7 PM SHARP. Not starting late (unless extended technical difficulties). We wll be STARTING with Wii U, followed by Project M tournament. Be there.

Sandfall

Stage Designer
USU Smash Wii U Tournament.

We are having a Smash Bros WiiU tournament February 6th (and 7th if needed). There will be a 1v1 bracket and a 2v2 bracket. The price will be $3 per person for the 1v1 and $5 per pair for the 2v2. So far we have 3-4 WiiU consoles and copies of the game, so you won't just have to sit around too much.

Email or Facebook us to find out about registration.

usuleagueofgamers@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Utah-State-League-of-Extraordinary-Gamers/543583385681326
What ruleset will be used here? I'm seriously hoping it's not FD only...

Dr. Friday

Smash Cadet
Hey y'all so I'm very interested in going to the SHFFL UP tourney and am looking to car pool down, I might be able to drive but I have no idea. Just looking to see who else would want to go, the main concern I have is housing for this event.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
when i get eliminated in the vegas tourney i will immediately reference my experience as SHFFL up and feel

BearUNLV

Esports Manager, Tournament Director
Hey y'all so I'm very interested in going to the SHFFL UP tourney and am looking to car pool down, I might be able to drive but I have no idea. Just looking to see who else would want to go, the main concern I have is housing for this event.
Hit up the Utah Smash page for carpools.

I'd recommend asking for a carpool for SHFFL UP and DVDA#7 as they are both that weekend.

For housing, ask on the FB pages for Vegas Smash Melee and the Smash 4 page. There's plenty of friendly people out here that can house or at least refer you to affordable housing to share.

Spank3d

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm selling a copy of Melee for a friend, please shoot me a text with an offer if you're interested!

My number is (208)761-8464, I'm usually free to text until about 2am

(If I'm not allowed to solicit stuff on smashboards, just let me know)

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
ok guys. i'm genuinely curious. is it really that difficult to edit a public google doc? for me, it's literally just open up the doc, click in a cell, and type :-p. i understand that iphone/ipads and such don't support some of the google drive features in their app, but it should work perfectly fine in any browser. does it not?

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Karmerz

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm selling a copy of Melee for a friend, please shoot me a text with an offer if you're interested!

My number is (208)761-8464, I'm usually free to text until about 2am

(If I'm not allowed to solicit stuff on smashboards, just let me know)
As long as i get a slick deal

negativeX

Smash Apprentice
ok guys. i'm genuinely curious. is it really that difficult to edit a public google doc? for me, it's literally just open up the doc, click in a cell, and type :-p. i understand that iphone/ipads and such don't support some of the google drive features in their app, but it should work perfectly fine in any browser. does it not?
You wouldn't believe how many times a website not being mobile compatible has messed me up...

Top Bottom