• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
IMPORTANT: Changes in regards to weeklies. We're going to a split venue and pot prize, "officially". Basically, instead of everyone paying same price, we'll be doing a $5 venue and then $5 for tournament. This may change, as we will be observing how things go with this.

Also, wanted to get a community vote on next week. It's currently scheduled as a simple Fest, but if desired, willing to do a tournament. So the question is, do you want a tournament next week, and if so, what game? We'll separate it by location as well, so specify if that's for Taylorsville or Provo, since certain people will go to one but not the other.

Thanks for your assistance! Looking forward to the responses!

Tuesday

Smash Ace
The President is at the Austin airport, causing immense amounts of traffic. I might miss my flight.

Thanks, quite literally, Obama.

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
IMPORTANT: Changes in regards to weeklies. We're going to a split venue and pot prize, "officially". Basically, instead of everyone paying same price, we'll be doing a $5 venue and then $5 for tournament. This may change, as we will be observing how things go with this.

Also, wanted to get a community vote on next week. It's currently scheduled as a simple Fest, but if desired, willing to do a tournament. So the question is, do you want a tournament next week, and if so, what game? We'll separate it by location as well, so specify if that's for Taylorsville or Provo, since certain people will go to one but not the other.

Thanks for your assistance! Looking forward to the responses!
So 10$ to enter a given weeklies tourney?
So i probably will be at the weeklies far less, my smash money is getting stretched thin

I know you're trying to make it fair for the venue, but thats what ill have to do in regards to the change for now

Last edited:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
i think the ideal thread balance is when devon's unbanned but rj is banned. seeing rj's word come through net / sinz with the large font and orange text cracks me up
RJ tries to get me to post in giant, orange text when I post for him to announce Smashfests at his place; I just post regularly. LOL
i am officially predicting leffen to win evo 2014
because he's the best
There should be a "Dislike" button on here for posts like these...

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
I'm salty for a lot of things but feeling better now after getting 13 hours of sleep and missing class

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
RJ tries to get me to post in giant, orange text when I post for him to announce Smashfests at his place; I just post regularly. LOL
There should be a "Dislike" button on here for posts like these...
There is. Its at the bottom middle of the post.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Anyone wanna smash and/or watch evo tomorrow and/or saturday. I'm free from 5-10 tomorrow and 12-7:30 on saturday

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Just whisper sweet nothings into your opponents ear

Roguay

Smash Journeyman
Prediction: Big Sig is gonna close it out against @ Pumpinz Pumpinz because Siggy doesnt choke anymore after years of playing mario, and choking is practically pumpking's job

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Steezy22

Smash Cadet
Smash @ my house today! Will be streaming evo. Could use a PM/ Brawl set up if anyone has one.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
you know why most chinese dota teams, leffen, hbox, etc are gay? i figured it out guys

how can you be good enough at the game to truly understand the complexity and depth of it, and rather than play for the spirit of the game and competition, you play REALLY ****IN GAY and just try to win

how are you going to play fox and play extremely campy and lame and just abuse what you think is broken? not cool man
#feckluffen

Top Bottom