• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

lengeta

Smash Ace
Very fun tourny. I felt bad taking 17th, I can do better, but I had good matches (lost to two 13th placers... maybe I can't? Everyone was a lot better this time compared to two months ago!). Went down to DRyu's freakin' Diddy, but they were SOOOOOO close matches, it was a good loss. Outside the tournament I felt good too, think I improved my Pit a lot, and learned how bad my Falco is, but he'll get better too. I held my own against Lada's Wolf in the crew battle, whom I lost to last tournament.

It will be awhile before I have the vids ready, but I'll post 'em up to YouTube as quick as I can, and post links here.

MexiBrigade, we needs to get together and pratice... I don't know when, but we needs to.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
lol i got p0wned in singles, went up against David my first match, WHICH I ALMOST WON

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
This was a fun tourney. Dai and X are the only people who beat me. They better watch out for me next time :)

Layne, Yaz and I live in Orem too and we're down with smashing almost anytime. We should play sometime.

Staz

Smash Lord
Layne, Yaz and I live in Orem too and we're down with smashing almost anytime. We should play sometime.
MexiBrigade, we needs to get together and pratice... I don't know when, but we needs to.

yesss we needs to, we were talking to Fate and he was telling us he wants to get better by practicing with us so we are trying to figure something out maybe layne, and some of the other orem crew could come practice with us sometime:)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
So which date is best for MA5? July 19th or 26th? Btw, I would prefer to keep this thread about MA tournaments only, please. I don't want another 15 posts of one-line confusion.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Question... What happened to this?

Bills worth more than 2x the entry fee and coins less than a quarter will not be accepted. Get change before you arrive or from someone else. (this tournament, higher than a $10 won't be accepted)
Cause I got a whole bunch of nickels, dimes, and pennies...

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Crap! I can't make it on either of those days! Oh well. Here's to hoping I can make MA6!

lengeta

Smash Ace
Works's coming down on me, too many people asking weekends off. I might end up not being able to make it, but I'll do what I can. 26th would probably be better for me, but it's 2-1 against me at this point. The quicker it's decided between the two, the more luck I'll have getting this one off.

::EDIT::

Oh, and I for sure can't make the Colorado trip. I will be on vacation that weekend. Sorries Utah, Colorado, and THE WORLD. :'(

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Question... What happened to this?

Cause I got a whole bunch of nickels, dimes, and pennies...
Heh heh... sorry that was probably me. I paid my entrance fee for singles in only dimes.

But yeah! Either of those dates work for me... at least im pretty sure. Im going into my first day of work tomorrow, and I dont know anything about my schedule past that day.

Edit:

Yeah... when is the next mexi awesome? I totally want to come!
That and i also want to practice up with the mexi crew and everyone. I need to work on my singles.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So which date is best for MA5? July 19th or 26th? Btw, I would prefer to keep this thread about MA tournaments only, please. I don't want another 15 posts of one-line confusion.
Wait I dont think i can make it on the 19th I might be in Arazona then. 26th please.

Yeah, but 10% of 26 people is still an even dollar... :dizzy: Oh well it doesn't really matter now... But for the future I say everyone should pay with dollars..
I didn't know what % you got my bad.

lengeta

Smash Ace
ANGER!!! D:<
Batch one, six vids, are ready to go up, but YouTube's uploader isn't working for some reason. I'll kill people, I WILL KILL PEOPLE!!! RAWR!!!
(I'm working on individually uploading them one at a time, it will take forever...)

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
That sucks. Good luck lengeta! I think one of my matches got recorded... did they get recorded if they were on that one TV?

Top Bottom