• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
I'm the King!! But the God of Smash would have to be that cute David kid. He's pretty godly when it comes to the whole brawl thing.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Um... bad news.
My alternator/starter went out, so I'm currently without a vehicle. Don't know how quickly it will end up getting fixed so it's possible I'll end up missing the tourny. Anyone willing to possibly drive me?

harpuia190

Smash Ace
well with the whole no school thing and how much i like you layne, ummm how far away are you :)

and sage why can't you come :(

lengeta

Smash Ace
I'm in Orem, right off the freeway. University Parkway, the UVU/BYU exit with the Wal-Mart and Krispy Kreme. I'm not sure where you're at though, don't make too big of a hassle just for me, but I will compensate for gas.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So my,Fp's,Sage's boss doesnt like that we need every saturday off can we please try to get it set up so that we do the turny every 1st, 2nd, or 3rd saturday of every month so we dont have to end up missing them. I also think this could help with everyone else to keep there calanders on track?

Gojira

Smash Lord
NO WORRIES!!! It was just the starter. Got it replaced and my van's running fine again.
Layne it is crucial that you bring your other dreamcast controller!!!

BTW layne i had a dream i was trying to fix your van...and i was like "Layne you have i spring in your van" so i knew from that dream....your van was fixed.

lengeta

Smash Ace
I'll try to remember to bring my Dreamcast controller.
*grabs it and puts it on desk*
Hopefully I'll remember it now.

Oh, and I might have a TV. Not my usual one, a smaller, older one. Keyword is might.
Also, random question, anyone here ever played D&D? (as in the tabletop/RP game, not the awesome arcade games)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
June 28th has been the for sure date for several weeks now. If you have problems with getting 4 Saturdays off work, then maybe you shouldn't have taken 3 other Saturdays along with the tournament?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I mean for the future like next month most jobs give you 2 weeks in advance to ask for time off. And i know we have had lots of time for this 1 im not talking about this 1 but for the future like last month when we only had like a week or 2 before it was set. I'm just saying if you are able to pick a somthing like the 3rd saturday of every month it would make things easier for people with there jobs.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
This sounds like a sweet tourney. I would be interested in coming and would probably bring a friend. Its still a maybe though.

___X___

Smash Lord
This sounds like a sweet tourney. I would be interested in coming and would probably bring a friend. Its still a maybe though.

wow, haha more ppl?!

you and your friend should come for sure!!!!

it looks like the ma4 will have a GREAT turnout!!

well, hopefully.

feelxmyxwrath

Smash Apprentice
Yep thats me.....

Tenshi are u goin to this one... and this time ACTUALLY GO grr and haha i wrote pen15 on ur hand :D
As of now its a ninety five percent chance... unless I wake up miles from my house with no ride realizing its tourney day again.... which is unlikely

harpuia190

Smash Ace
well this looks like we shold have a pretty interesting turnout this time, BTW im bringing WaffleCan/AKA Dan Jefferies so watch out for his kirby madness!

Gojira

Smash Lord
IM out for this one

For the first time since i joined the scene im going to miss a tourney. I have to many personal funds to even think about coming.

So layne dont waorry about that extra DC controller, i wont be there so no DC >.>

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
dark ryu is teh dota king!!!!!!!!!!
And I don't think i have ever even seen Pro-bo loose a match of enfoz
Seriously, If we could get a set week-end for tournies it would make life so, so much easier.
I like the idea of having the tournies every 3rd saturday.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
This crazy asian is gonna start playing DOTA so I'll challenge everyone that plays after I become godly at it ^_^

al-x_clip

Smash Apprentice
hahaha the warped tour is ok not the best
some bands just succcckkkk
i mean id like to go to the tourney but according to the mexi brigade im the worse in utah and ill never get good if i try so yeah >.>

Staz

Smash Lord
woah i havent been on forever,
dude ill own all of you guys on DotA and SC

and btw this new smashboards thing sux!!

Top Bottom