• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

updated Rhydon for brawl!!!!!!........!

Colenstien

Smash Ace

Hi guys I looked around and found that no one has thought of rhydon. Well I thought of him. I am not a huge fan of pokemon but I think Rhydon should at least be brought up. I know Rhydon has about a 0% chance of making it but I wanted to add him in the ring to show that brawl can get us talking about the possibilites of any character, not just the obvious choices.

EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that Rhydon was the first concieved pokemon. That's a pro people.
I have prepared a list of attacks for my main man..... man?

Neuteral B: Horn Drill (oh yeah). Chargeable. Drills the opponent and gets stronger the longer they are in it.

Up B: Rock climb. Climbs in the air on boulders. Not extremely high, but alright.

Down B: Counter. Counters the attack. The stronger the attack the stronger the counter

Side B: Take down. Runs forward farther the longer you hold B. Takes 5% damage by effect.

Neutral A: A soft headbutt

Up A: a headbutt

Down A: A belly flop on to the opponent

Side A: Tail whip. attacks with his tail

Jumping A: A headbutt in the direction you tilt the control stick.

Final Smash: Earthquake. Totally shakes up the stage sending peole flying. The closer you get the more it hurts. No effect while opposition in air.

Thanks guys, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. Peace brudders

-Dr. Colenstien (pronounced Col-n-shteen)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This one ain't funny compared to the Magikarp one...

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Nice moveset...not gonna happen, though...Lucario>Rhydon...sorry, but...no
Thanks for the moveset thing!!! It took me like an hour.

I know he wont make it but I just thought it would be nice to bring him up.

P.S. Paris>Lucario.....Biatch:p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Other than the fact that I am a n00b, I want to know why this is so horrible? Huh?
Gave no reason WHY Rhydon should be in Brawl or any real support other than an incomplete moveset

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Well you could put venonat as a playble character........or Panther from Starfox.

Heh why don't we put in or Kyororsuke. It's these miscellaneous characters that we shouldn't even waste time with. It's the fact that this thread was suppose to be serious that makes it into so much of a joke. Rhydon has nothing in terms of PRA.

k.k.slider25

Smash Rookie
it would be funny though if sakurai just put in some random pokemon character that no one even remembers just to throw people off... and piss off the people who want lucario in so badly.

Cinder

Smash Master
it would be funny though if sakurai just put in some random pokemon character that no one even remembers just to throw people off... and piss off the people who want lucario in so badly.
*readies angry mob of Lucario fanboys* he won't...he knows what's good for him...he's puttin' Lucario in...he knows what's good for him...

Fawriel

Smash Master
Newcomer: Weepinbell!

Err, yeah.
Rhydon isn't bad in itself, but with 400 other "characters" from the franchise who are just about as significant...

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I love Rhydon and because he's a final evoloution I think that gives him a leg up considering there haven't been any of them yet and they needs to be represented as well as the ground pokemon and the awsome tough pokemon.
Who cares about generations? Nobody except Poke'Nerds

Fawriel

Smash Master
I love Rhydon and because he's a final evoloution I think that gives him a leg up considering there haven't been any of them yet and they needs to be represented as well as the ground pokemon and the awsome tough pokemon.
Who cares about generations? Nobody except Poke'Nerds
He's no longer a final evolution, but Charizard is.

And there are only a few more Pokemon that meet those criteria than I can count on my hands...

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord

Rhyperior says hello.

Though Rhydon is much better looking than that mess of whatever it's meant to be.

Edit: ****it Fawriel ><

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
So many trolls here... It's shameful really. Do you guys just HAVE to crack this guy's idea down by saing the overused "OMFG LUKEARIOU WULD B BETTER ROLFLOLOLLOL" agruement... <_<; I really like Rhydon aswell, as he's by far the coolest looking Pokémon and one few who looks A LOT cooler than it's evolution. Rhyperior doesn't even ****ing LOOK like what it is suposed to be... a rhino. It looks more like a fat mole with an orange bullet proof vest. =/ Atleast, that's my opinion.

Props to the moveset aswell. It's a nice unique moveset that would bring in some nice change to the roster since we have far too less characters and moves based on the Earth element. I'm not saying that we'll be seeing Rhydon however, but he'd be very cool indeed. =)

CanadianIdiot

Smash Cadet
Rhydon is one of the Pokemon I wanted to be a playable character. But, the chances of Rhydon becoming a playable character isn't high, due to the fact he isn't that popular. My guess is that he will be a Pokemon in a Pokeball. When summoned, he would drill into the ground and shoot out under one random person.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
So many trolls here... It's shameful really. Do you guys just HAVE to crack this guy's idea down by saing the overused "OMFG LUKEARIOU WULD B BETTER ROLFLOLOLLOL" agruement... <_<; I really like Rhydon aswell, as he's by far the coolest looking Pokémon and one few who looks A LOT cooler than it's evolution. Rhyperior doesn't even ****ing LOOK like what it is suposed to be... a rhino. It looks more like a fat mole with an orange bullet proof vest. =/ Atleast, that's my opinion.

Props to the moveset aswell. It's a nice unique moveset that would bring in some nice change to the roster since we have far too less characters and moves based on the Earth element. I'm not saying that we'll be seeing Rhydon however, but he'd be very cool indeed. =)
Dude you rock.

P.S. Thank you for not blasting me!!

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Paras, not Paris.. Yes it matters..

Rhydon is a unique Idea. I doubt it would happen though. I think Fissure would be a cooler Final Smash. Rhydon would Roar and then drill into the ground opening a giant fissure, which everyone would fall into, get tons of damage and then be tossed out for Rhydon to KO.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
It was a unique idea but, sadly I really doubt he has a chance at all.

I liked your moveset but I think it'd be better if you switch the horn drill with the take down. :/

It only makes sense since Side-B's most-of-the-time send you in the direction of the tilt.

Top Bottom