• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

updated Rhydon for brawl!!!!!!........!

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Nah ah Rhypherior EEZ STOOPID! RHYDON FOR BRAWLZ YO!!

But anyway isn't crazy how stupid I was when I first started here?

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
The only way Rhydon would make it into Brawl would be as a hat-tip from Rhyperior appearing from a pokeball; and I say that because Rhyperior has the potential to be a unique pokeball pokemon. Wanna know why?

Rock Wrecker. It's Rhyperior's signature move, but has proven itself to be pretty much useless to competitive play; in Brawl, calling out Rhyperior to perform Rock Wrecker (in where Rhyperior would fire boulders from its hands at opponents onscreen, occasionally a Geodude) would give him and his move some much needed publicity. (Of course Nintendo doesn't give a fark about competitive pokemon play compared to the mainstream, so most of that is just moot talk.)

Anyways, I'd say that Rhyperior has a good chance of being in Brawl thanks to the unique attack his Rock Wrecker would perform.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Rhyperior please. Why put in the mediocre middle evo when you have a badass like Rhyperior?
Cause quite frankly the 'mediocre middle evos' are currently the most used as playable character in Smash. Pikachu is one, Jigglpuff is one, Ivysaur too... Only Charizard is a fully evolved Pogeyman.

Besides, even though Rhyperior is good and much better than Rhydon... Rhydon is CLEARLY better and cooler looking! The first generation rocked, and so do rhinos. And cause Rhyperior is no longer a rhino, I naturally don't like it.

Seriously, Rhydon would be an awesome suprise adition and I'm hoping that he makes an apperance somehow, maybe as a semi-boss in the Subspace Emmisary? And on a more random general topic : whoever the hell said that support threads mean that the character is expected to be a playable character anyway?

People these days... >_<

rideonshootingstarxx

Smash Cadet
Someone posted a thread with the idea of Giovani as a character and an enemy to Pokemon Trainer.
I like that idea, and he would probably use Rhydon and Persian =D
Rhydon for Brawl?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
There are over 400 pokemon......wouldn't it be a better idea for someone to make a "pokemon for brawl" thread so people could post there pokemon movesets/ideas for brawl instead of each pokemon getting there own thread? Just an idea I thought I'd throw out ;)

Anyway, Rhydon sounds like a nice choice, but with pokemon theres so much competition for a pokemon to get into brawl as a pc, I'm not sure if He'd make it......but time will tell.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
There are over 400 pokemon......wouldn't it be a better idea for someone to make a "pokemon for brawl" thread so people could post there pokemon movesets/ideas for brawl instead of each pokemon getting there own thread? Just an idea I thought I'd throw out ;)
Your idea is perfect.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Cause quite frankly the 'mediocre middle evos' are currently the most used as playable character in Smash. Pikachu is one, Jigglpuff is one, Ivysaur too... Only Charizard is a fully evolved Pogeyman.

Besides, even though Rhyperior is good and much better than Rhydon... Rhydon is CLEARLY better and cooler looking! The first generation rocked, and so do rhinos. And cause Rhyperior is no longer a rhino, I naturally don't like it.

Seriously, Rhydon would be an awesome suprise adition and I'm hoping that he makes an apperance somehow, maybe as a semi-boss in the Subspace Emmisary? And on a more random general topic : whoever the hell said that support threads mean that the character is expected to be a playable character anyway?

People these days... >_<
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you.

From first post: EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that Rhydon was the first concieved pokemon. That's a pro people.

See? Reading= knowledge and knowledge is POWER!

Top Bottom