• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*UPDATE* NoHo Tourney (4/21/07) Summer CANCELED

Nes

Smash Lord
yea i will come with my crew wich is mango and dannimals so far hopefully we will have a full crew by then and i can bring a tv and cube and you guy's have pizza hut around there??? or round table :) food is the most important part to a tourney lol

my tv has a vcr in it so we can rcord on that but it's only like 15 inch so if people ***** about it being too small i could bring a vcr too lol i will buy like 10 tapes from the 99 cents store
There's like a 99 cent store like right around the corner lol

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
brawl will come out around june something yea or maybe they might make it wait longer.
we'll see what happens
and Carlos I'll put a cube for you
and a t.v and cube form lucky alright
hey inkslinger u bringin anything?

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
nester is going to el salvador for like a week firsts then when he comes back we can have the tourney
so he doesn't know exactly when ir if he might not even go at all

bbb

Smash Champion
Yo yo yo! What it is Beyatchez.

This tourny sounds like it's gunna be dah shiznit son!

bbb

Smash Champion
I might be able to bring a TV or two, maybe I can "borrow" my friends cube as well. ~_0

We'll see.

Hey, this **** gunna have a crew battle? Me and Ultra could rep the Sneaky Castros,
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiit!

bbb

Smash Champion
AHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

23 IS RULING MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Most likely it won't Nintendo recently announced all the games coming out up the June and Brawl wasn't one of them so I'm doubtful that if would be here by July.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Well I have a small one but I can't carry it because I'm busing it and its still too big for me to carry.

Top Bottom