• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*UPDATE* NoHo Tourney (4/21/07) Summer CANCELED

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
7100 Bellaire Ave Apt 2

Any questions? Call toll free at (818)915-1555 NES's Cell

The entry fee will be free but you guys will have to buy your own food. My team mates and I will gladly guide you to any place so you can eat.

The whole house will be to ourselves so everyone bring your cubes and tvs. Don't bring your

memory card, you might lose it!!!

Anyone can come, the more the merryer.

If you want we can start a tournament and/or we can have as many money matches as we

want. We have 24 hours so we can get Singles, Teams, Low tier, and crew tourneys. You don't have to join a tourney, you can just smash it up.

Everyone from SoCal,NorCal, and out of staters are welcome!!!

Bring your own remote!!! Errbody knows that.

Some rules of the house include:

Cleaness!! Throw the trash in the trashcan!!

No peeing on my toilet seat, sit down if you can't aim!!!

You know the rest...

I will make a list of who's going to come and what they are bringing. There isn't any limit, it's

just a list for people to know who's gonna be there and what they are bringing.

LABEL YOUR STUFF!!!!

1.NES(1 cube 1 wii 4 tvs)
2.MORB(1 cube)
3.J666
4.NICK
5.RESIDENT WAFFLE(1 cube)
6.WhiteOblv(1 cube)
7.UltraLuigi
8.1-UP(1 Cube)
9.RagingMissles
10.Lucky(1 cube 1 tv)
11.Mango
12.Cyclone(1 cube)
13.West
14.Inks
15.LeSheik
16.Plan9(2 tvs 3 cubes)
17.Neighborhood P(2 tvs)
18.Atlus
19.Killer Tofu

Total stuff:
Cubes/Wiis=11
TVs=9

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Yeah i'll be there summer vacation gonna be too good with this and two evo's :)its the best summer ever!!!

EDIT: We can have crews also ???

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
yea whatever we can think of if everyone agrees to it or the majority then cool
hey nick if you have ur laptop by then you can do the brackets cuz with all them people we might get confused with the pen and paper

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
So is there going to be a limit on the people who can go, because I see that list there? If so, then add me to the list. This should be a lot of fun.

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
no limit
i'll add more numbers as soon as this list gets full
i just dont want a long list with no names you know
gotta keep it organized boi

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Nester are you gonna record this? Better buy a bunch of tapes lol, 24 hours of smash is enough to make like 5 montages.

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Wtf u guys didnt post me !!!! :mad:

lolz u know i got to get in this sh*t :laugh:

Oh and put me down for staying over the night cuz i've been getting restless with the warmer dys approaching :laugh: :)

hey but if im sleep over J666 better be in another room cuz he looks like he ready to be dry humping anyones leg;) hahahhaha JK JK lolz

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Sucks nesters losing all of his stuff. Now Nester you better keep an eye out on your brother Jason is starting to look suspicious.

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
Well lates to your ipod nes
probably rage's sis took it
anyway
yea we should get some filming done
we can make some montages
8-Bit's muevelo muevelo tourney
then for the next 8-bit's muevelo muevelo tourney we can show it and then be like
"get ready for #2...... Summer of 08"
ahh ahhh

LuCKy

Smash Master
yea i will come with my crew wich is mango and dannimals so far hopefully we will have a full crew by then and i can bring a tv and cube and you guy's have pizza hut around there??? or round table :) food is the most important part to a tourney lol

my tv has a vcr in it so we can rcord on that but it's only like 15 inch so if people ***** about it being too small i could bring a vcr too lol i will buy like 10 tapes from the 99 cents store

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
yea i will come with my crew wich is mango and dannimals so far hopefully we will have a full crew by then and i can bring a tv and cube and you guy's have pizza hut around there??? or round table :) food is the most important part to a tourney lol

my tv has a vcr in it so we can rcord on that but it's only like 15 inch so if people ***** about it being too small i could bring a vcr too lol i will buy like 10 tapes from the 99 cents store
cool and the tv is cool too don't worry about it....there is a Carls Jr close and a Macdonalds i think..and a salvi food place :dizzy:

Top Bottom