• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unpopular Smash 4 Opinions v2.0 - Read the OP before posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What many people don't realize is that Smash 4 has to be built on a timetable. Thinking it's fair to compare it to the likes of Project M, a game with no time pressure and designed by people who obsessively (in a good way) played the game to Smash 4 is laughable. I certainly hope the balance is good for fighters, but I also hope Sakurai takes the opposite tack Project M did with stages, and make them dynamic rather than boring, safe stages (because FD versions do that just fine, though Battlefield versions would be great too).
On top of this, it isn't fair to compare Smash 4 to Project M as they are different games with different goals in mind. It's like comparing Poker to Go Fish. I also hate it when people say that they won't buy Smash 4 because of Project M, when that is (from what I can tell) the exact opposite of the team's intentions. The Project M team doesn't want to try and compete with Smash 4, and likely want it to succeed.

As for an unpopular opinion; Roy should not be an alternate costume of any kind. If he's not going to be playable, make him a trophy.

Last edited by a moderator:

majorasmaskfan

Smash Journeyman
-Given that Kirby is still a relevant series, with very few bad games, and a constant presence, I feel that the franchise is more deserving of a high character count than Metroid, Star Fox, or Donkey Kong, although I do still want Ridley and K Rool.
/quote] When smash 4 started development other m was less then 2 years old so at the time the roster was created it was as relevant as it ever was and dk had tropical freeze and returns though star fox that just entered development now

Last edited:

Raido

Smash Apprentice
- Paluntena is overrated.
- The "clones" in Brawl were fine, they made them different enough. Only Toon Link is too similar.
- Mii fighters are awesome (I hated the idea of Miis in the game, but as Sakurai said, they don't feel like Miis in the game).
- Ike deserves to be in the game, even more than Chrom (but I would like to see both of them in the game).

Last edited:

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
I think the game only needs two Star Fox slot reps. Star Fox and Star Wolf. Make them play differently, make the rest of Star Fox alternate costumes for Fox, and make the rest of Star Wolf alternate costumes for Wolf. (cutting Falco, adding him to Fox, I love Falco)

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
After seeing E3 this year, I REALLY wish Smash's roster had been decided NOW rather than a year ago.

I'd of taken Captain Toad(obviously), Inklings and one of the Hyrule Warrior playable characters over about 50% of the newcomer roster thus far.

If anything it's just made me realise that the Wii Generation wasn't great for new characters(...although Pit and Little Mac did get a revival which is good.)

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
I think Sceptile > Mewtwo > Jigglypuff when it comes to what Pokemon reps are still needed in this game.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I could never get why so many people love/hate that Gematsu leak.
I just always saw it as a list of characters, but everyone treats it like either the Messiah or the Antichrist.

Cen Silver

Smash Cadet
THIS SMASH WON'T BE A REAL SMASH IF MIIS AND RIDLEY DON'T GET IN

...puff... there, I needed that.

Much better now.

D

Deleted member

I don't like alternate costumes. I'd honestly just prefer more varied palette swaps.

Not going to lie, this opinion has appeared solely from people suggesting Lucas and Roy be demoted to alternate costumes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
The Smash 4 newcomers are not even that unique; everyone cites their uniqueness as the reason that they were selected over more prominent characters with more raw "move-set potential." I do not agree in the slightest. Wii Fit Trainers "Sun Salutation" is not enough to make her an entirely unique character, neither is Little Mac's "Star KO" or Villager's "Everything and the Kitchen Sink Play-Style." Most of them are boring and redundant, yet people act as though Chrom is the problem. Hypocrisy.

Mega Man and Rosalina (maybe Pac-Man, I am not sure) are the only diverse newcomers.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
After seeing E3 this year, I REALLY wish Smash's roster had been decided NOW rather than a year ago.

I'd of taken Captain Toad(obviously), Inklings and one of the Hyrule Warrior playable characters over about 50% of the newcomer roster thus far.

If anything it's just made me realise that the Wii Generation wasn't great for new characters(...although Pit and Little Mac did get a revival which is good.)
Yeah pretty much the newest franchise to come out of the Wii generation was Wii Fit (I suppose Xenoblade and Rhythm Heaven count too but I'm just referring to those confirmed at the moment.). Every one else was either revived or just a new character in an existing franchise.
I hope that's the theme for DLC, just to bring the characters announced at E3 like Inkling, Henry from Code Name STEAM, Lana from Hyrule Warriors.

But back to Unpopular Opinions:
- Captain Toad is just a Toad with at hat. And he can't even jump! Way less of a chance than regular Toad. I do love that he's getting his own game, just not for Smash.
- Whether Gematsu is real or not, Rosalina shows that there may be more characters than the ones "leaked". It's not the end of the world, guys.
- It seems that you people are forgetting that PATCHING is a possibility now. They have the ability to fix the game if needed. Just because the game looks like "Brawl 2.0" to you guys, doesn't mean that it will always be that way.
- I like the idea of a Rhythm Heaven character. I haven't played any of them, but it seems like a fun franchise and it'd be cool to have some representation.
- I'm not sure why people complain about the roster lacking "star power" when you have characters like FREAKING Megaman, Sonic, and PacMan. Along with Rosalina, the Ensemble Darkhorse of the Mario series, and Little Mac who was HEAVILY requested before his reveal. It's certainly more star power than in other games that had new Dante and Issac Clark...
-
I've mentioned this before and this is probably the most opiniony of opinions of things I've posted, but I don't think K.Rool is deserving of anything. A boss if anything but that's about it.

Last edited:

Green_Pikmin*

Smash Journeyman
Do you think Krystal has a chance of appearing alongside the starfox representatives or cutting either wolf or Falco?

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Do you think Krystal has a chance of appearing alongside the starfox representatives or cutting either wolf or Falco?
Me?
Well first off, welcome to the Boards.
I think Krystal is very unlikely, especially since Star Fox was in a coma in the Wii generation. Maybe if she has a large role in the upcoming Star Fox for Wii U but that game's so early in development it's hard to say.
I personally don't want her in so I'm the wrong person to ask, but you can check out the Krystal support thread on the Characters Discussion Boards and you'll find some Krystal supporters like yourself. Have fun ^_^

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
This isn't really the thread to ask this sort of question. Feel free to ask it at the character discussion thread though.

Though I should tell you that people here aren't too fond of the idea of Krystal replacing either Wolf or Falco, just a heads up. Welcome to Smashboards by the way. ^^

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I've seen a few people want Lana from Hyrule Warriors. Now; nothing wrong with that in of itself. I'm interested in Inkling for next Smash, although they're very, very new...

What has me flummoxed though is people stating she's 'deserving' of a spot on the roster, which is frankly nuts. How has this potentially one off, spinoff character more 'deserving' than any of the other characters playable in that game who have also appeared in the Zelda main games?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
In a similar vein to what @ YoshiandToad YoshiandToad said, it's sad and a bit pathetic that people never seem to look at new characters and grow to appreciate them for who they are, and instead instantly obsess over "LET'S REP THEM IN SMASH BECAUSE THEY'RE NEW."

Sure, if you play, say, Splatoon and think the Splatoon Squid would be a cool character, by all means, talk her up, but as it stands, people don't even give two damns about that game, they just view it as "NEW IP TO BE REPPED IN SMASH," which really cheapens it in my opinion.

TheDMonroeShow

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3695-0037-2189
I'm not sure if this counts as an unpopular opinion, but I've heard plenty of people talk about the possibility of their not being unlockables as it at least seems like sakurai is unveiling more then the unlockables

I would be pretty devastated if this was the case, I was not a fan of even how brawl handled unlockables. Getting characters from sub space did not have any where near the thrill of defeating a challenge whether it be classic mode with a certain character or some other obstacle..and then having that challenger approaching logo appear and then being thrown into a fight. This was honestly one of my favorite things from 64/Melee and I really hope to have that feeling again even if I know all the characters this time around

Last edited:

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
Getting characters from sub space did not have any where near the thrill of defeating a challenge whether it be classic mode with a certain character or some other obstacle..and then having that challenger approaching logo appear and then be thrown into a fight.
And that's exactly why I've been replaying Brawl without touching Subspace, just to get everyone normally.

Not sure if this is unpopular or even something people talk about at all, but...

I really hope that Megaman's custom moves aren't just (for example) 'Leaf Shield + X property.' I'd be okay if it were still a shield, since Palu/Mii Fighters have the 12 moves gimmick, but at least let me swap it out, visually, for... uh... whatever other shields the classic series has.

TheDMonroeShow

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3695-0037-2189
And that's exactly why I've been replaying Brawl without touching Subspace, just to get everyone normally.

Not sure if this is unpopular or even something people talk about at all, but...

I really hope that Megaman's custom moves aren't just (for example) 'Leaf Shield + X property.' I'd be okay if it were still a shield, since Palu/Mii Fighters have the 12 moves gimmick, but at least let me swap it out, visually, for... uh... whatever other shields the classic series has.
tbh a lot of classic megaman weapons are pretty similar i could see this working..Junk shield for leaf shield alt, shadow blades for metal blade alt etc. I could see it happening.

I also might give the brawl thing a try during the wait for smash 4..I don't even think I've ever seen the challenger approaching images for brawl now that i think about it.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I've seen a few people want Lana from Hyrule Warriors. Now; nothing wrong with that in of itself. I'm interested in Inkling for next Smash, although they're very, very new...

What has me flummoxed though is people stating she's 'deserving' of a spot on the roster, which is frankly nuts. How has this potentially one off, spinoff character more 'deserving' than any of the other characters playable in that game who have also appeared in the Zelda main games?
Saying Lana is "deserving" may be going too far. Especially since she seems like not only a Zelda one-off (which seems to have a lot of them. Skull Kid, Ghirahim, Vaati, Zant) but she's also from a freaking Dynasty Warriors mod. Still, I support her only on the notion that she's extremely unlikely, but still support just for fun. Similar to how I support Groose or Hades.

And lets be honest, there's support thread here for just about anyone (like freaking Agitha and Duck Hunt Dog.) I doubt they're all 100% serious like Ridley or K.Rool but it's still fun and that's my favorite part of Smash hype whenever a new game is announced.

And I think the reason we're jumping to these newly revealed character like Inkling is because the Wii generation was generally the weakest in making new character driven IPs. Honestly Xenoblade, along with the other two games from the Operation Rainfall being Pandora's Tower and The Last Story, was the only character driven IP to come out of the Wii (I'm using Xenoblade Chronicles as an example since X seems to be the sequel). Same goes for the Gamecube days since I believe Olimar was the only one to come out of that.

So forgive me if I'm jumping to these new fresh characters and IPs that are coming out of Nintendo since they haven't really made that many in such a long time.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Saying Lana is "deserving" may be going too far. Especially since she seems like not only a Zelda one-off (which seems to have a lot of them. Skull Kid, Ghirahim, Vaati, Zant) but she's also from a freaking Dynasty Warriors mod. Still, I support her only on the notion that she's extremely unlikely, but still support just for fun. Similar to how I support Groose or Hades.

And lets be honest, there's support thread here for just about anyone (like freaking Agitha and Duck Hunt Dog.) I doubt they're all 100% serious like Ridley or K.Rool but it's still fun and that's my favorite part of Smash hype whenever a new game is announced.
Like I said previously; nothing wrong with supporting who you like, but deserving should be given to those individuals who have had a large impact in gaming or Nintendo. At least in my opinion.

For the record though, I totally support Duck Hunt Dog seriously. As a retro he's by far one of the most well known(arguably Balloon Fighter might trump him). SSB: Crusade is probably to blame though for my support.
I guess supporting him could be considered an unpopular opinion though.

Unpopular opinion related to this post(to not break rules completely);
  • Personally I'd much rather hit people with ducks as a weapon in Super Smash Bros. than a samurai sword any day of the week. And then laugh about it.

• Guys like Diddy who support Impa passionately, Scatman with his Vaati support, Chandelure with Bandana Dee or Blue who supported Anna with such conviction I completely respect. Such passion for a character gets me interested in them.

• Similarly had I seen someone actually support Wii Fit Trainer with such a passion pre-reveal I'd probably be far more welcoming of her/him than I ended up being.

• I may not always agree with a fandom, but I can respect genuine love of a character far more than those who just support a character because they deem them 'inevitable'.
    It probably sounds stupid, but surely that's what first drew us all to Smash in the first place; to play as our favourite characters.
Okay, that sounded a bit cheesy and preachy, but I do genuinely feel that way regarding Smash speculators.

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Like I said previously; nothing wrong with supporting who you like, but deserving should be given to those individuals who have had a large impact in gaming or Nintendo. At least in my opinion.

For the record though, I totally support Duck Hunt Dog seriously. As a retro he's by far one of the most well known(arguably Balloon Fighter might trump him). SSB: Crusade is probably to blame though for my support.
I guess supporting him could be considered an unpopular opinion though.

Unpopular opinion related to this post(to not break rules completely);
  • Personally I'd much rather hit people with ducks as a weapon in Super Smash Bros. than a samurai sword any day of the week. And then laugh about it.

• Guys like Diddy who support Impa passionately, Scatman with his Vaati support, Chandelure with Bandana Dee or Blue who supported Anna with such conviction I completely respect. Such passion for a character gets me interested in them.

• Similarly had I seen someone actually support Wii Fit Trainer with such a passion pre-reveal I'd probably be far more welcoming of her/him than I ended up being.

• I may not always agree with a fandom, but I can respect genuine love of a character far more than those who just support a character because they deem them 'inevitable'.
    It probably sounds stupid, but surely that's what first drew us all to Smash in the first place; to play as our favourite characters.
Okay, that sounded a bit cheesy and preachy, but I do genuinely feel that way regarding Smash speculators.
Well said. We've probably gone on this topic for too long and I don't want this to come off like an argument or debate and close the thread again.

I totally agree, and the passion for Chandelure and Blue for their support for Bandanna Dee and Anna respectively pretty much made me supporters for their characters and they're both currently in my Top 5. And respect to others here with similar passion to the characters they support.

And yeah I may look at your support for Toad and Duck Hunt Dog as weird, but someone might similarly find my support for Bandanna Dee and Chibi Robo to be just as weird. We may not all agree, and I've shared my discontent for plenty of characters, but I'll never go and call someone out as stupid for supporting someone.

I saw that there are 1,525 threads in the Character Discussion section, and while not every single one may be a support thread, that's still a huge amount. And on the first page I saw characters like Pink Gold Peach and Hatsune Miku mixed in with the usual suspects of Ridley and K.Rool. And then you have the infamous troll characters like Shrek, Goku, and Cory Baxter.

There's no way each and every character has the same 100% passionate support of those like Dixie, Impa, and Shulk, but it's still fun to make support threads and trying to create movesets and such.

In conclusion, I put it in the form of an opinion type thing:

- People may think its silly to speculate on the character roster when honestly 99% will be deconfirmed, but it's still mad fun to speculate and it's my favorite part of the Smash hype. This brings me back to the days before Brawl's release where it was the same back then, showing support for characters when most seemed unlikely but finding a way to where it made sense. Same goes for stages, music, bosses, assists, game modes, physics, items and the whole shebang. We'll all be disappointed one way or another.
I joined these boards shortly after Smash 4 was announced just for the speculation and the hype. Even if my wishlist doesn't come true, and I know it won't, I'll still hope to enjoy the game and the hype leading up to it will be worth it for me. And I'll definitely be back when the next one is announced to speculate and hype again.

Haha how's that for cheesy and preachy? :D

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I will never understand why so many people are now asking for Sceptile, a pokémon that was widely written off as being totally bland compared to the memetic Mudkip line and the much more popular Torchic line during its first release.

I like Sceptile as a Pokémon, but he's absolutely nowhere near important enough to be playable here. Same thing with Zoroark, who's just plain irrelevant now.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I saw that there are 1,525 threads in the Character Discussion section, and while not every single one may be a support thread, that's still a huge amount. And on the first page I saw characters like Pink Gold Peach and Hatsune Miku mixed in with the usual suspects of Ridley and K.Rool. And then you have the infamous troll characters like Shrek, Goku, and Cory Baxter.
I'm pretty sure PGP is one of the troll characters.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
In a similar vein to what @ YoshiandToad YoshiandToad said, it's sad and a bit pathetic that people never seem to look at new characters and grow to appreciate them for who they are, and instead instantly obsess over "LET'S REP THEM IN SMASH BECAUSE THEY'RE NEW."

Sure, if you play, say, Splatoon and think the Splatoon Squid would be a cool character, by all means, talk her up, but as it stands, people don't even give two damns about that game, they just view it as "NEW IP TO BE REPPED IN SMASH," which really cheapens it in my opinion.
I agree with this 100%. Considering that it hasn't even been released yet, there is no real point in to propose having them unless you actually have finally played the game and made a personal judgement of "Yeah, cool game and cool character" AFTERWARDS. Otherwise it just feels like prioritizing new IPs that haven't made any sort of impact at all for the sake of having new IPs, which really doesn't make any sense.

D

Deleted member

I agree with this 100%. Considering that it hasn't even been released yet, there is no real point in to propose having them unless you actually have finally played the game and made a personal judgement of "Yeah, cool game and cool character" AFTERWARDS. Otherwise it just feels like prioritizing new IPs that haven't made any sort of impact at all for the sake of having new IPs, which really doesn't make any sense.
It's all Roy's fault. We should cut him before he does any more damage-oh wait.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I, for one, fully intend to purchase and am extremely hyped for Splattoon, because it looks extremely fun.

That's why I personally support Inkling, not out of novelty.

However, I certainly can't speak for a lot of other people.

Now, another unpopular opinion: It ticks me off when people try to claim that SSB3D and SSBU are "different games with the same characters" to try to "justify" the fact that a 1/1 port between console and handheld is impossible. I'm not bashing the 3DS version, but if you ask me, not accepting that the 3DS version has serious and immediately noticeable limits compared to the Wii U version is just pathetic.

Last edited:

Arthreeteseven

Smash Ace
In my opinion Super Smash Bros. Brawl had the perfect roster of Nintendo characters at the time. I'm referring to the characters themselves, not the way they played. Before Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and even before Melee for the most part, my wishlist of character included:
1.King Dedede
2.Wario
3.Meta Knight
4.Diddy Kong
5.ROB
6.Charizard

When each and every one of them were announced in Brawl I was really excited and hyped. My number one complaint about Smash 4 is that the character roster doesn't have this level of excitement attached to it, for me at least. My top 6 characters, with the exception of ROB, are all major characters from Nintendo franchises that have been represented in dozens of games for at least a decade, if not longer, at the time of Brawl's release. The history behind them makes the characters seem vibrant and exciting.

The roster of Nintendo characters (excluding 3rd party) in smash 4 has felt underwhelming fin this regard. With the notable exception of Villager, and Little Mac both of which have a rich history with Nintendo and are very iconic in my opinion. I'm finding it difficult to get super excited for characters like WFT, Greninja, Rosalina, Palutena (and Shulk, Rhythm Heaven rep, and Chrom if geramtsu is true). none of these characters are bad, and I always love having unexpected representatives show up in smash but it feels like an increasingly large number of newcomers are secondary characters that appeared in a small handful of games (Palutena, Rosalina, Greninja, Rhythm heaven Rep.) Or characters that were the stars of games less then 3 years old (Chrom, Shulk). I feel like having a few secondary and recent characters in smash is always a great idea (I love Marth, Ike, Jigglypuff, Cpt. Falcon, etc.) but in the other smash games the newcomers usually featured one or two characters like this. I'm worried the newcomer list will be severely lacking in recognizable and beloved Nintendo characters. However, my complaints here are completely null and void if we get the likes of Mewtwo, K. Rool, Toad, etc. in the game. All this being said, I'm still excited for the game, and I think the newcomers will be really cool, I just wish I could get as excited about them as I did back in Brawl.

Cen Silver

Smash Cadet
In my opinion Super Smash Bros. Brawl had the perfect roster of Nintendo characters at the time. I'm referring to the characters themselves, not the way they played. Before Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and even before Melee for the most part, my wishlist of character included:
1.King Dedede
2.Wario
3.Meta Knight
4.Diddy Kong
5.ROB
6.Charizard

When each and every one of them were announced in Brawl I was really excited and hyped. My number one complaint about Smash 4 is that the character roster doesn't have this level of excitement attached to it, for me at least. My top 6 characters, with the exception of ROB, are all major characters from Nintendo franchises that have been represented in dozens of games for at least a decade, if not longer, at the time of Brawl's release. The history behind them makes the characters seem vibrant and exciting.

The roster of Nintendo characters (excluding 3rd party) in smash 4 has felt underwhelming fin this regard. With the notable exception of Villager, and Little Mac both of which have a rich history with Nintendo and are very iconic in my opinion. I'm finding it difficult to get super excited for characters like WFT, Greninja, Rosalina, Palutena (and Shulk, Rhythm Heaven rep, and Chrom if geramtsu is true). none of these characters are bad, and I always love having unexpected representatives show up in smash but it feels like an increasingly large number of newcomers are secondary characters that appeared in a small handful of games (Palutena, Rosalina, Greninja, Rhythm heaven Rep.) Or characters that were the stars of games less then 3 years old (Chrom, Shulk). I feel like having a few secondary and recent characters in smash is always a great idea (I love Marth, Ike, Jigglypuff, Cpt. Falcon, etc.) but in the other smash games the newcomers usually featured one or two characters like this. I'm worried the newcomer list will be severely lacking in recognizable and beloved Nintendo characters. However, my complaints here are completely null and void if we get the likes of Mewtwo, K. Rool, Toad, etc. in the game. All this being said, I'm still excited for the game, and I think the newcomers will be really cool, I just wish I could get as excited about them as I did back in Brawl.
I feel ya so goddamn well I'm gonna quote this post of mine I wrote just yesterday on a FB group to show it:

"Aside from Villager and Rosalina, I'm dying to try them all...

But Mii Fighters will be priority 1."

---

EDIT: Where the F*CK is my Signature?!? o.0"""

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I was the one of the very, very few people who was completely indifferent to Mega Man being in Smash Bros. I never grew up with Mega Man, instead, I only read heard about it from my friends and watched my brother get into it at some point. But when I first tried it out (the Classic games), I couldn't get into it. There was also the fact that EVERYBODY wanted him in, from the average consumer to freakin' Capcom itself. I got annoyed that so many people claimed that Capcom hated him and didn't want anything to do with him ever again, because that was clearly not the case when it came to Smash, because he was always on their top minds for Smash representation ever since 2008.

So when he was revealed at E3 2013, I was like:

".....Eh...."

I was much more interested in the Wii Fit Trainer's reveal, because it came completely out of nowhere and made me laugh hard.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I was the one of the very, very few people who was completely indifferent to Mega Man being in Smash Bros. I never grew up with Mega Man, instead, I only read heard about it from my friends and watched my brother get into it at some point. But when I first tried it out (the Classic games), I couldn't get into it. There was also the fact that EVERYBODY wanted him in, from the average consumer to freakin' Capcom itself. I got annoyed that so many people claimed that Capcom hated him and didn't want anything to do with him ever again, because that was clearly not the case when it came to Smash, because he was always on their top minds for Smash representation ever since 2008.

So when he was revealed at E3 2013, I was like:

".....Eh...."

I was much more interested in the Wii Fit Trainer's reveal, because it came completely out of nowhere and made me laugh hard.
Indifferent to Megaman's inclusion... More hyped about WFT's reveal due to the unpredictability factor + the lols... Love Charizard...

You might be my long lost twin.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Indifferent to Megaman's inclusion... More hyped about WFT's reveal due to the unpredictability factor + the lols... Love Charizard...

You might be my long lost twin.
WTFMichaelangelo.png

Err, sure, I'll go with that....my brother.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
And to make things even creepier we're both apparently 21. :laugh:

To get this thread back on track...

- I wouldn't bat an eye if ROB, Lucas, and/or Snake were cut (sorry fans)
- After finally playing Xenoblade I think a lot of people are sleeping on Shulk... If Sakurai does the character justice I can see him quickly becoming a universal fan favorite that will even make the detractors question why they never wanted him in the first place.
- I'm satisfied with the roster as is (assuming the Gematsu leak is true), but the inclusion of Ridley and Mewtwo would make it near perfect.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Since customization was confirmed I wanted Skull Barrier customization for Leaf Shield.

Also Shadow Blade for Metal Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom