• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial Project M Ridley - CLASSIC RIDLEY BETA RELEASED! 31/10/16

What is your opinion on this hack?

• Total voters

ShamRochi

Smash Cadet
So replace the FitPit file, then what about with the RSBE01.gct and common5.pac? Just place them in the ProjectM folder?

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
So replace the FitPit file, then what about with the RSBE01.gct and common5.pac? Just place them in the ProjectM folder?
Just import the whole projectm folder and codes folder included in the archive. Nothing else required.

Also, Nebulon from KC-MM is making BrawlEx port for this Ridley. Thats great.

Last edited:

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
Not complaining, but I did use that special to ledge climb a lot.
And thank you.
No rush, but out of curiosity how goes the Meta costume?
And what will that do? The BrawlEx thing?

Last edited:

ShamRochi

Smash Cadet
Just import the whole projectm folder and codes folder included in the archive. Nothing else required.

Also, Nebulon from KC-MM is making BrawlEx port for this Ridley. Thats great.
Uh, all I have is the PM Ridley v1.77.rar folder, not another Project M and Codes folder. I'm not understanding this too well :/

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
Uh, all I have is the PM Ridley v1.77.rar folder, not another Project M and Codes folder. I'm not understanding this too well :/
I was like this not too long ago.
You gotta extract/unzip them using the application winrar haha.

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Not complaining, but I did use that special to ledge climb a lot.
And thank you.
No rush, but out of curiosity how goes the Meta costume?
And what will that do? The BrawlEx thing?
I think many did so.
...5%. And it looks like it won't go anywhere for a while.
It allows characters to be ADDED instead of replacing them, so, Pit and Ridley can co-exist, but Ridley will have limited sounds. BUT its exclusive to Brawl.

Last edited:

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
I think many did so.
...5%. And it looks like it won't go anywhere for a while.
It allows characters to be ADDED instead of replacing them, so, Pit and Ridley can co-exist, but Ridley will have limited sounds. BUT its exclusive to Brawl.
I figured reading back.
Not a problem for me as I use Brawl haha, that would be cool. I'd hope he'd remain unchanged.
Would it offend you any if I had someone tweak with your model making him look like P1's incarnation? Not that your model isn't good no no! Please don't take it that way.
Its just my favourite look is all. Nothing against you or your model haha. I love your model.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I figured reading back.
Not a problem for me as I use Brawl haha, that would be cool. I'd hope he'd remain unchanged.
Would it offend you any if I had someone tweak with your model making him look like P1's incarnation? Not that your model isn't good no no! Please don't take it that way.
Its just my favourite look is all. Nothing against you or your model haha. I love your model.
He would still look noticably different since he has longer arms and shorter neck (if thats what you meant), but that could work.
Man, I like the spikeless version so much better. :3
I wouldn't say so - spots where spikes were don't look right now and there are some normals issues. But it looks cleaner.

Last edited:

ShamRochi

Smash Cadet
I'm transferring the new files. I made a dumb move and accidentally deleted the old projectm folder instead of merging it.
Now I'm redoing this and hoping for the best :D

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
He would still look noticably different since he has longer arms and shorter neck (if thats what you meant), but that could work.

I wouldn't say so - spots where spikes were don't look right now and there are some normals issues. But it looks cleaner.
I am mainly concerned about the head, tail and I guess chest? (Its the mainly the head)
But if it rubs you wrong in any way I will NOT.

Last edited:

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I am mainly concerned about the head and I guess chest? (Its the head)
But if it rubs you wrong in any way I will NOT.
Head can be done (lower jaw will need to be longer, but it can be done). Not sure about chest though.
Some are merely for show.
Those are for more experienced users, who have their own custom builds with other things installed like stages and characters.

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
Head can be done (lower jaw will need to be longer, but it can be done). Not sure about chest though.

Those are for more experienced users, who have their own custom builds with other things installed like stages and characters.
Lol aye, but for newbies luck us, show.
Forgot the devil tail. But its little changes really I'm just OCD.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I was thinking can you have a release for the large head Ridley that you made?

View attachment 40592
Thats gonna take a while to set up properly (GFX, hitboxes, hurtboxes, etc. will have to be adapted to this head size and animations will have to be heavely edited to fit it too) and overall not worth the effort.
Lol aye, but for newbies luck us, show.
Forgot the devil tail. But its little changes really I'm just OCD.
Well, in such case, yeah.
Tail will need to be edited a bit to have more...er...joints, but it can be done too. Other M Ridley's tail is pretty long, so, it won't look weird.

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
Thats gonna take a while to set up properly (GFX, hitboxes, hurtboxes, etc. will have to be adapted to this head size and animations will have to be heavely edited to fit it too) and overall not worth the effort.

Tail will need to be edited a bit to have more...er...joints, but it can be done too. Other M Ridley's tail is pretty long, so, it won't look weird.
I like your proportions. I don't want it to be exactly the same (save for the head) as P1's, though.

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration

Well is it possible to change the way the upper jaw is hooked.

.png

See the way it's hooked? And I doubt you make the tail like that but can you at least make a color like this one?

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration
It is hooked already. A bit more than on Prime model, but not by much.

I don't think so. Its kinda weird on his textures.
I meant the way it's hooked, look at the picture I posted, see the way it looks it isn't has hooked has your model, would it be possible?

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Bravo...BRAVO!! @ BaganSmashBros BaganSmashBros man I can't wait to re-download Ridley and that nice and clean Spike-Less model (I can't use my Wii U for a while so I'll have to wait to use the Update) but.....BRILLIANT!!! :)

Top Bottom