• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I missed the favorite anime thing, but I'd put Dragon Ball/Z, Jojo and Yu Yu Hakusho as the top 3.

For American animated series, Spectacular Spider-Man, JLU and Wolverine and the X-Men would probably be my list. Though there's also TMNT 2003, despite the weird twist of Shredder being from the same race as Krang.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Update: My grandmother's back home and is mostly alright. Still a bit injured but it's nothing horribly serious like a major concussion, thank God.

Will be looking after her for a few days at the least, for certain.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What’s your guilty pleasure?

I like ****ty pop songs from like 2000 to 2014. That kinda music is what I grew up hearing, and even though I know it’s bad it kinda takes me back into the mind of a child. It’s very comforting.

D

Deleted member

Too bad Treasure is basically dead. That means no Wario World Sequel and no Sin & Punishment Sequel probably ever, sadly.
We haven't heard about them in a while, hopefully they are still around. Bangai-O is one of the most fun unique hard as **** games I played.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

I like ****ty pop songs from like 2000 to 2014. That kinda music is what I grew up hearing, and even though I know it’s bad it kinda takes me back into the mind of a child. It’s very comforting.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.

It's a dumb ass film but that's why I like it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I missed the favorite anime thing, but I'd put Dragon Ball/Z, Jojo and Yu Yu Hakusho as the top 3.

For American animated series, Spectacular Spider-Man, JLU and Wolverine and the X-Men would probably be my list. Though there's also TMNT 2003, despite the weird twist of Shredder being from the same race as Krang.
I also forgot 90's Spider-Man and X-Men despite their issues, and ATLAB and most other DCAU shows for being GOATs.

You got bitten by a radioactive potato and became BadInternet-Man
The Wi-Fi Warrior we hear so much about.

D

Deleted member

Update: My grandmother's back home and is mostly alright. Still a bit injured but it's nothing horribly serious like a major concussion, thank God.

Will be looking after her for a few days at the least, for certain.
I am glad she is safe!

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So from what I gather the only thing the update did was make the online service worse, huh
Don't worry, 3.0 will definitely save us.

probably

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime

For music, Evanescence, Linkin Park, and just that kind of early 2000's alternative rock in general. Though I don't feel very guilty about it because good music is good music, even if some people can't find a way to take the lyrics seriously. It has more to do with how I personally process and listen to music.

For movies, the two live-action Dr. Seuss movies, The Grinch and The Cat in the Hat. The former has a genuinely award-worthy performance from Jim Carrey, only hindered by the poor execution of most other elements of the movie. The latter is offensive to the source material, but I find some of the jokes and gags funny.

For games, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is a big guilty pleasure of mine. It's unpolished and unfinished, but I love the premise and its gameplay. To a lesser extent, Umbrella Chronicles, too, as I find it fun, but it has way less substance and I can't defend it much.

D

Deleted member

Why is my internet so good on my PC, but it is like potato wifi for the Switch?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

SyFy Originals.

They're so bad they're good.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Not only can Steve hold an inventory-full of shulker boxes each filled with full stacks of golden apples, but he can also swim while holding all of that plus the golden armor and another one of said shulker boxes in his other hand (in case y'all forgot), and swim while doing so and can continue swimming while being attacked or chased by literally every mob including the trident-throwing Drowned and the Phantoms that swoop down to try and bite him.

In all honesty, Steve could easily beat Shaggy even if he doesn't use an overpowered swiftness potion, other potions or enchantments. Steve is that much of a chad.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I have an arena open right now:
ID: 0B2LK
Pass: 8884

Maybe this one won't fail.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

There some movies that are very flawed, that I still enjoy, because I'm blinded by childhood nostalgia

The first one that comes to mind for me is Meet The Robinsons

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I'd say Pyra and Mythra but I'm not exactly guilty about that

Honestly anything i can consider a pleasure I wouldn't be guilty about
I'm very open with what i like

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
For music, Evanescence, Linkin Park, and just that kind of early 2000's alternative rock in general. Though I don't feel very guilty about it because good music is good music, even if some people can't find a way to take the lyrics seriously. It has more to do with how I personally process and listen to music.

For movies, the two live-action Dr. Seuss movies, The Grinch and The Cat in the Hat. The former has a genuinely award-worthy performance from Jim Carrey, only hindered by the poor execution of most other elements of the movie. The latter is offensive to the source material, but I find some of the jokes and gags funny.

For games, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is a big guilty pleasure of mine. It's unpolished and unfinished, but I love the premise and its gameplay. To a lesser extent, Umbrella Chronicles, too, as I find it fun, but it has way less substance and I can't defend it much.
Let's hang out. Your opinions are good ones.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I hope some of the arranged MM11 tracks make it to Smash one day, I think they got added in as Free DLC, before you had to pay for it.

As far as games go, Mega Man X6. Great Soundtrack, Sick Armors, Cool Weapons, TERRIBLE LEVEL DESIGN AND ANNOYING BOSSES.

For TV series, probably some of the crappy game adaptations from the early 90's Ruby Spears Mega Man, MK Defenders of the Realm ect.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

PlayStation All-Stars and the Extended cut of Ghostbusters: 2016. (even if I don't think I should HAVE to feel guilty about them, they're great. I feel guilty because everyone tells me I should)

D

Deleted member

Not only can Steve hold an inventory-full of shulker boxes each filled with full stacks of golden apples, but he can also swim while holding all of that plus the golden armor and another one of said shulker boxes in his other hand (in case y'all forgot), and swim while doing so and can continue swimming while being attacked or chased by literally every mob including the trident-throwing Drowned and the Phantoms that swoop down to try and bite him.

In all honesty, Steve could easily beat Shaggy even if he doesn't use an overpowered swiftness potion, other potions or enchantments. Steve is that much of a chad.
Yes, but could he beat the Boss Baby?
Boss Baby is the most powerful being in the universe. First according to the height of a super colossal big fat boss baby (which is 10 feet on average) Boss Baby is 1/2 super colossal big fat boss babys tall, which means he is a godly size of 5 feet tall. Second if any of you remember the movie, you know there is a scene where Tim Templeton has a tape of Boss Baby’s meeting with the other babies and Boss Baby drives the toy police car to chase Tim. The movie then switches to slow-motion footage, yet Boss Baby still appears to move at a normal speed. According to the speed of an average police car (70 mph) and the size of the police car according to his ankle, Boss Baby can perceive and move at such a speed that the police car only moves 3.5 miles per hour, 5% of its original speed. Plus after this, in the Netflix-original series Boss Baby: Back in Business, Boss Baby is constipated for an entire day yet is able to survive without the need of medical care, to remind you it would require a force greater than 3,000 newtons to remain constipated for an entire day without hospitalization. That’s equal to the impact created by a 500-pound car crashing into a wall at 30 miles per hour. I rest my case

Shroob

Sup?

I think everyone here knows mine already.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Noipoi Noipoi

I also enjoy some divisive games, like Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, and Pokemon X & Y. Both games that are considered among the worst in each respective franchises

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom