• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
So i’m done for tonight!

Wow great matches (this is what happens when i don’t play for a week ugh lol)

Regardless, Gentlepanda Gentlepanda , PsySmasher PsySmasher , QuiqueST QuiqueST , Moydow Moydow , @Alternis , IsmaR IsmaR anyone else i didn’t recall, was a lot of fun!

I hope to be at a more...performing level when we all play again lol GGs all around :D

Last edited:

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
So i’m done for tonight!

Wow great matches (this is what happens when i don’t play for a week ugh lol)

Regardless, Gentlepanda Gentlepanda , PsySmasher PsySmasher , QuiqueST QuiqueST , Moydow Moydow , @Alternis anyone else i didn’t recall, was a lot of fun!

I hope to be at a more...performing level when we all play again lol GGs all around :D
Also. feel free to add me on switch, would love to play again with as many ppl as i can!

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Congratulations, they boiled down your boy to "dinosaur who eats everything".
That's hardly fair considering how a lot of characters are pretty one-note, though considering how much the Mario series tried to expand itself with the likes of Galaxy, you could argue that Miyamoto is somewhat to blame for some of the characterization being very basic. It doesn't make the characters any less likable, and in Yoshi's defense, it's just one of many. It's as much its own individual as Piranha Plant is.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
oh my god i cant

im laughing so hard please god

ah yeah football and soccer. boxing. wrestling. spicy food thats not actually spicy. ill shove you nerds into lockers. gimme your lumch money. *dabs*
I'm just gonna blame it all on your constant 24/7 ****posts

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I just want to point out that Wario Land: Shake It! is one of the most underrated games ever made.

Like, that game is gorgeous, and completely hand drawn, and no one ever talks about, and that makes me sad.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I had to compare my voice to a Character I think my voice would sound a bit like Rohan Kishibe's Voice (The Subbed voice but speaking fluent American and with a hint of American.)

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I just want to point out that Wario Land: Shake-it is one of the most underrated games ever made.

Like, that game is gorgeous, and completely hand drawn, and no one ever talks about, and that makes me sad.
Believe it or not, I want a sequel to be Good Feel's next game...

Yes, seriously. Even though they're making Yoshi games and hitting them out of the park :yoshi:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Thank you for the kind words everyone.
Sorry my last several posts have been downers.

I got pulled over on my way home, too. Go figure.

My fellow Aegis, you need this:
View attachment 204722
You say you feel under the rain and still you remain strong and motivational. Mad Respect, man.

Hope you feel 100% better soon.
I want people to realize just how precious their life is, whether they realize it or not.
People can put themselves down all they want- "I can't get a partner", "I'm not talented", you name it. But people need to remember, they aren't dead. If they can use their time alive as a way to achieve those goals instead of spending precious time worrying, society in and of itself would advance.

You're all beautiful people. I hope you know that.
You may be young and misguided, you may be old and jaded, but there's a great person in all of you just trying to fight for what you believe in, even if what you believe in is very quiet.

I'm very sorry to have worried anyone.

D

Deleted member

Is anyone still up to play Smash? Kinda haven't played for a week and I'm finally free now.

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314

I want people to realize just how precious their life is, whether they realize it or not.
People can put themselves down all they want- "I can't get a partner", "I'm not talented", you name it. But people need to remember, they aren't dead. If they can use their time alive as a way to achieve those goals instead of spending precious time worrying, society in and of itself would advance.

You may be young and misguided, you may be old and jaded, but there's a great person in all of you just trying to fight for what you believe in, even if what you believe in is very quiet.

You’re a caring person and i can see that from your posts. Memes and jokes aside, you definitely do your best to bring smiles to others and not want others to bring themselves down. I’m definitely happy you do your best to help others, it’s always very commendable :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Small *** Pencil: Set
Ideas: Filthy
Back pain: Yeah

Yup, it's drawing time.

D

Deleted member

Aww, I am sorry to hear you are hurt emotionally.

You are beautiful too. Do not let negativity get to you!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just want to point out that Wario Land: Shake It! is one of the most underrated games ever made.

Yeah it’s great. I love the Shake King and want him playable in Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom