• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I just want to point out that Wario Land: Shake-it is one of the most underrated games ever made.

Like, that game is gorgeous, and completely hand drawn, and no one ever talks about, and that makes me sad.
The Wii is a curious console, it has a lot of shovelware but a lot of fun small titles some great and others that while not great are quite unique experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Thank you for the kind words everyone.
Sorry my last several posts have been downers.

I got pulled over on my way home, too. Go figure.

I want people to realize just how precious their life is, whether they realize it or not.
People can put themselves down all they want- "I can't get a partner", "I'm not talented", you name it. But people need to remember, they aren't dead. If they can use their time alive as a way to achieve those goals instead of spending precious time worrying, society in and of itself would advance.

You're all beautiful people. I hope you know that.
You may be young and misguided, you may be old and jaded, but there's a great person in all of you just trying to fight for what you believe in, even if what you believe in is very quiet.

I'm very sorry to have worried anyone.
Man **** the police

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
whaaaaat

name one. one ****post
Alrighty
**Steve from Minecraft is ridiculously strong.**

So, let’s get started. The heaviest item in Minecraft is the Notch Apple.

These are made by crafting 8 blocks of gold and an apple. 1 block in Minecraft = 1 cubic meter.

1 cubic meter of gold (real-world) = \~42,000 pounds.

42,000 x 9 = 378000 pounds

So one Notch apple is equal to roughly 378000 pounds, plus a negligible amount for the apple itself.

There’s a type of chest in Minecraft called the Shulker Box.

It’s just like a normal chest, but with one important difference. If you destroy it with items inside, it retains the items for when you place it down again.

Notch apples can stack up to 64. A shulker box can fit 27 stacks.

378000 pounds x 64 = 24192000 pounds

24192000 pounds x 27 = 653184000 pounds

So one shulker box could fit 653184000 pounds worth of apples inside. But Steve has an inventory and a hotbar, comprising of a total of 36 slots, plus a left hand.

653184000 x 37 = 24167808000 pounds = 12083904 tons.

So **Steve can hold roughly twelve million tons**, with no difference on run speed or jump height. That makes him roughly **four million times stronger** than the world’s strongest man (by weight lifted).

It also means that Steve can lift roughly **1,600 Eiffel Towers** and not break a sweat. Or **24 Burj Khalifas**. Or almost **2 million African Bush Elephants**, the largest land animal in the world. Or almost **78 thousand blue whales**.

i rest my case
I believe It's a copypasta, but it still counts as a ****post

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy you chose all of the S words instead of the obvious Special??!??!?!?!?!?

Have you never heard of Special Editions? They're literally everywhere now. I'm upset it isn't an option. 0/10 worst poll

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
After what happened I feel super unable to contribute to conversations. Like, I just don't know what to talk about.
Please don't put yourself down over it. Strive to make it better, even if it's hard sometimes.
We still like having you around, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Just contribute without trying to insinuate something radically off-base, you know?
Not every post has to be charged with that subject.
You're going to do great.

I make due with what I get...

YOU on the other hand.......

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Believe it or not, I want a sequel to be Good Feel's next game...

Yes, seriously. Even though they're making Yoshi games and hitting them out of the park :yoshi:
I LOVE what Good Feel has done with Yoshi so them continuing with it is totally fine by me.

I just want SOMEONE to tackle Wario Land. It's been far too long since we've had one of those games. Hell, I'd take a direct port of that game to the Switch if it meant we could get some more. I just wish it wasn't as overlooked as it is.

D

Deleted member

I want people to realize just how precious their life is, whether they realize it or not.
People can put themselves down all they want- "I can't get a partner", "I'm not talented", you name it. But people need to remember, they aren't dead. If they can use their time alive as a way to achieve those goals instead of spending precious time worrying, society in and of itself would advance.

You may be young and misguided, you may be old and jaded, but there's a great person in all of you just trying to fight for what you believe in, even if what you believe in is very quiet.

You're one of the most rational and kind people here, seriously hope your spirits get up. You have a pretty good life from what I've read from your posts, you might have some problems, but overall I say you're quite fortunate.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Still waiting on that Wario World sequel, myself.

Would it kill Nintendo to make another good 3D Wario beat 'em up platformer?
Too bad Treasure is basically dead. That means no Wario World Sequel and no Sin & Punishment Sequel probably ever, sadly.

D

Deleted member

You don't have to be sorry we care a lot about you and while none of us will actually have real life interactions you're everybody's friend!

I'm just happy you're alright.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Please don't put yourself down over it. Strive to make it better, even if it's hard sometimes.
We still like having you around, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Just contribute without trying to insinuate something radically off-base, you know?
Not every post has to be charged with that subject.
You're going to do great.

YOU on the other hand.......
Okay then.

I can not put into words how much I wish Liquid Snake was an echo fighter, I only wish I had thought of that during the initial speculation phase.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Why the **** would I say "no Good Feel. Leave Wario Land in the bin. Focus on Yoshi and nothing else."

Other companies can have the chance to make a Yoshi game, but only Good Feel can replicate the aesthetic of Wario Land Shake It :yoshi:
B9902848-A9EB-4502-ACCB-D196CFEDE659.gif

That’s what I like to see

D

Deleted member

man this is like

this is like some motivational captain america type ****

thank you for this. it's kinda what i needed

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Too bad Treasure is basically dead. That means no Wario World Sequel and no Sin & Punishment Sequel probably ever, sadly.
That bites. If they never pick themselves back up, I hope to see someone else take the helm and go for a sequel to the game instead.

Wario World was among the Gamecube's greatest titles, imo. It's a solid gem of a game even if it's somewhat short.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It seems every indie company is making their own retro throwback to "replace" former game styles lost to companies now.

Bloodstained, Yooka-Laylee, and now since we're talking about Wario Land: Pizza Tower.

The only thing I don't like is that these indie games are usually only one-offs and will never return, meaning it's just another drought. :mybodyisreggie: The power of fundraising can only go so far I suppose.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne is a good game and you should play it.
If you don't, i will know.
I know everything.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You found me!

Now what’re you gonna do?~
Oh you know exactly what people like you deserve.

So naughty I'm calling the cops for sexual harassment.

1521595003934.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom