• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I’ve been working at this job as a secondary job for 2 months and they just made me head manager at their busiest store

what do
Take the money. Always take the money.

You can walk later after a few paychecks.

D

Deleted member

I just got home from work. Felt like I've been working for 10 days straight.

I've returned to the thread a while ago after some booboos.

Faygo, I really need you to just sit down, and just listen.

Do we really need Punished Scott to come back?
he's freaking gone, man
b35347e.png

we need to let go

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Speaking of fighting games. I recall Neatherrealm Studios wants to take a break from Mortal Kombat and make an new IP. I hope its a new fighting game franchise. Being a fan of Mortal Kombat I'd love to see what they could up with next.
Maybe it will be the horror movie fighting game that was talked about a few years back. I'm not familiar with horror movies, so I'm not sure who they could include aside from the obvious picks (Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Leatherface, Xenomorph, Predator (seeing as they were all in Mortal Kombat), Michael Myers from Halloween, Ash Williams from the Evil Dead) and maybe some classic Universal horror monsters (Frankenstein's Monster, Dracula, the Wolfman, etc.), but it seems like that could be fun.

Last edited:

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m watching the ace attorney game grumps playthrough and this statement:

“He’s a likable murder. He’s been killing since grade school!”

Man they actually aren’t too far off there just they wait...

D

Deleted member

out of everything that singular post contained, did you not once consider that I just BAZINGA'd @punished faygo

Sheldon has been consuming me and this is a climacteric situation Mr. Arigarmy

send the ambulance number of upmost haste
young sheldor
he arrive
say:
"bulgana."

D

Deleted member

Crash Bandicoot would be cool to be honest.
Have you all played Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy? Masterpiece.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
whAT
View attachment 223248
WHAT THE ****.

is that
Sheldon is a peculiar entity. In today's episode we take a look at one of the greatest cinematic accomplishments TV has to offer: The Big Bang Theory.
What does Sheldon want? Is he conspiring to recreate the big bang a second time, wiping out humanity once and for all? Will Leonard be able to stop him before it's too late? The answer will be revealed in this episode of The Big Bang Theory. Enjoy.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
out of everything that singular post contained, did you not once consider that I just BAZINGA'd @punished faygo

Sheldon has been consuming me and this is a climacteric situation Mr. Arigarmy

send the ambulance number of upmost haste
im pretty sure im ignored if he hasn't recognized my epic replies to any of his content

i therefore care little

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Alrighty, so I've been a lazy butt and didn't really get much progress on my first Ramen Rambles videos the past few days, and am about to change that now.

Gonna try and spend the next few days recording once again and such, starting tommorow morning.

The video likely would've been up by now, had I kept working on it like usual. Now, it'll hopefully be up around Thursday, Friday or Saturday if things go well.

My apologies for the inconvenience

Here, to make it up for y'all, here's a video I quickly put together of myself saying "cookies" as a sort of voice reveal, while y'all wait for the legitimate video.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Sheldon is a peculiar entity. In today's episode we take a look at one of the greatest cinematic accomplishments TV has to offer: The Big Bang Theory.
What does Sheldon want? Is he conspiring to recreate the big bang a second time, wiping out humanity once and for all? Will Leonard be able to stop him before it's too late? The answer will be revealed in this episode of The Big Bang Theory. Enjoy.

HoldingUpCrossMeme.jpg

Why must this earth take mindlessly corny if ableist scenes and turn them into concentrations of raw terror?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Alrighty, so I've been a lazy butt and didn't really get much progress my first Ramen Rambles videos the past few days, and am about to change that now.

Gonna try and spend the next few days recording once again and such.

The video likely would've been up by now, had I kept working on it like usual. Now, it'll hopefully be up around Thursday, Friday or Saturday if things go well.

Here, to make it up for y'all, here's a video I quickly put together of myself saying "cookies" as a sort of voice reveal, while y'all wait for the legitimate video.
is the vid being unavailable part of the joke

D

Deleted member

Alrighty, so I've been a lazy butt and didn't really get much progress my first Ramen Rambles videos the past few days, and am about to change that now.

Gonna try and spend the next few days recording once again and such.

fully embracing your corrinstan roots, i see
did you actually ever see the cookie pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom