• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
The only frog I think about nowadays. Well, not really.

Gets my approval for swords.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
View attachment 223233

This kinda hurt to see suddenly pop up, ngl
(Sorry for this Shroob Shroob , the TB reminded me of someone...)

TotalBiscuit
ToatlBiscuit
ToatlBriscuit
ToastlBricuit
ToastlBrinuit
ToastrBrenuit
ToastrBrensit
ToastrBreinst
ToasterBrinst
ToasterBrains

RIP Pyra Pyra , you were the real Toaster

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I fixed the final roster due to missing a couple big IPs and Japanese gaming companies:

Now all is right with the world. This feels like the definitive roster now. Now, how would you react if this was the final roster?
0/10 No Andy.

It's passable but whatever we get will probably be half decent. Really good if Banjo is making it in.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
This brings me back, I had played a little of this on PC as a lad. Ought to track down the PSX version one of these days.
Literally the only games I had growing up was this game for my dad's PC, and then 3 Frogger games for my GBA (Frogger's Adventure: Temple of the Frog, Frogger's Adventure 2: The Lost Wand, and Frogger's Journey: The Lost Relic). I played them all to death. Good times.

Needless to say, I still have a soft spot for Frogger.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
(Sorry for this Shroob Shroob , the TB reminded me of someone...)

TotalBiscuit
ToatlBiscuit
ToatlBriscuit
ToastlBricuit
ToastlBrinuit
ToastrBrenuit
ToastrBrensit
ToastrBreinst
ToasterBrinst
ToasterBrains

RIP Pyra Pyra , you were the real Toaster

Yes, for a second I was about to spell Brains with an "e". It all worked out in the end because the "e" went to ToastEr, but that's besides the point.

Let the recorder envelope your life

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Frogger is a pick I would like but do not see as likely. What moves could he do anyway? I only played the classic traditional one so unless the 3D ones introduced some new elements I cannot see it working without making him vanilla.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
trust?
was that the last expression on his face?
trust?
when you let him die?
View attachment 223243
I just got home from work. Felt like I've been working for 10 days straight.

I've returned to the thread a while ago after some booboos.

Faygo, I really need you to just sit down, and just listen.

Do we really need Punished Scott to come back?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Frogger, in actuality, is the story of a family man trying to make ends meet while failing to adjust to a hostile, ever-changing world. Getting five frogs home symbolizes the work week; one frog for each day. His bog is now seated right next to a major highway, due to the spread of outside human influence disrupting his natural environment. And yet, in tragically ironic fashion, he must work for the same humans who have long oppressed the frogfolk, lest they take his home for themselves. The female frogs you can occasionally join with represent how rare it is for Frogger to see his wife.

And once you get all five frogs in? It starts all over again. Another monotonous and soul sucking work week.

Frogger's story tells the tale of the tragedy of the common man and shows the repercussions of human influence on wildlife.
This right here is a vintage OpoPost™

BZocky

Smash Ace

does Punished Scott have a Wii Play disc stuck in his head

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
eh guess my cross tag video wasnt intresting enough. Guess I aint showing my stuff here anymore. If there a thread where I can share my blazble wins at?
I didn't even see that it was posted. And this thread does move fast so a lot of posts fall by the wayside. I would know.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Frogger is a pick I would like but do not see as likely. What moves could he do anyway? I only played the classic traditional one so unless the 3D ones introduced some new elements I cannot see it working without making him vanilla.
In my eyes, Frogger's moveset would call back to the gameplay of the original game. Your focus is on mobility and dodging. One of his specials would basically be a special kind of sidestep with a very low success window. If you fail, there's some serious endlag. If you dodge an attack like this, Frogger gets a boost to his movement speed and less lag on his moves. This can be stacked up to three times, making him a very high risk, high reward character.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
D

Deleted member

I’ve been working at this job as a secondary job for 2 months and they just made me head manager at their busiest store

what do
Hey, congrats on the promotion, try to make the best out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Check if there's a general fighting game thread. There should be one, but I'm not entirely sure.
I don't remember any in the Nintenzone, at least. I've seen quite a few general threads for specific Companies in the Lighthouse, well, console companies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A traditional fighting game thread? On a smash brothers fourm? I highly doubt one exists
We've had Splatoon and Pokken threads. Shouldn't be that weird. You could also make a general FG thread. I'd probably visit there to at least get news or post news for whatever games pop up.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of fighting games. I recall Neatherrealm Studios wants to take a break from Mortal Kombat and make an new IP. I hope its a new fighting game franchise. Being a fan of Mortal Kombat I'd love to see what they could up with next.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't remember any in the Nintenzone, at least. I've seen quite a few general threads for specific Companies in the Lighthouse, well, console companies.
Should someone make a fighting game thread in the lighthouse then? Like I said, I'd follow it for any news to find/share on upcoming FG titles.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Tots Woz Tots Woz don't you realize everyone is punished nowadays?

Even I'm punished. Don't you notice the eyepatch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom