• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Still impressive nonetheless. I’ve never played FNaF personally, but I’d reckon the lighting is perhaps one of the most terrifying things in the games. Good work!

D

Deleted member

Still impressive nonetheless. I’ve never played FNaF personally, but I’d reckon the lighting is perhaps one of the most terrifying things in the games. Good work!
lj bteu9ebyf8oezxQRGbhcixerzfjvd

Thanks! ;w;

I'm trying to learn modeling, but I'm not to good atm.

BTW, I know I'm not a Smashboards celeb like Noi or Standgrey, but if anyone has any requests, shoot me up. I'll even do memes.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I haven’t played either of the Portal games, but doesn’t that circular robot thingy turn GLaDOS into a potato?

Edit: Crap, double post. Can I get a m e r g e ?
Yup.
Wheatley, the “circular robot thingy” works with Chell to put him in charge of the testing facility instead of GLaDOS, because he’s a good guy, ya know. When he gets in control, he turns GLaDOS into a potato, as punishment. Great punishment. Anyway, Wheatley gets power hungry and sends you down underground, and you and POTaTOS have to work together to stop Wheatley.

Portal 2 is only $9.99 on Steam, I highly reccomend it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, if you're still here, hey there FalKoopa FalKoopa , I finished my sprite yesterday, so here it is for you to look.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Thanks! ;w;

BTW, I know I'm not a Smashboards celeb like Noi or Standgrey, but if anyone has any requests, shoot me up. I'll even do memes.
Hmm... do a render of trying to flip me off but he can’t because he has no fingers.

D

Deleted member

How powerful would the Empire have been had the Stormtroopers had better aim?

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Someone already did it for you.

Jokes aside, do you want a FNAF Yoshi or a regular Yoshi? Not sure what you meant.
Reminds me of Five Nights at Sonic’s, geez.

I mean, credit where credit is due, they’ve improved. They went from this
897EE6CF-B48A-424F-A9EE-6A03AB7BBAB5.jpeg
To this
09BC4205-E81E-45FB-B5D8-B8646AF16700.png

They have improved enough to peak my interest, so I asked if they needed help with any voices and sure enough they did need help, so I voice this guy now.
The voice is slightly outdated, as in the finished product it’s gonna have different effects, but whatever.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Thanks! ;w;

Can you do one of Springtrap and Baby bonding or something. Or killing someone together. IDK. But I think it would be kind of sweet to see a father-daughter murder duo.

Sweet in an incredibly horrific kind of way. I’m attracted to the juxtaposition of emotions.

D

Deleted member

Can you do one of Springtrap and Baby bonding or something. Or killing someone together. IDK. But I think it would be kind of sweet to see a father-daughter murder duo.

Sweet in an incredibly horrific kind of way. I’m attracted to the juxtaposition of emotions.
Of course! :)

Do you want Springtrap or Scraptrap, and do you want Baby or Scrap Baby?

Also, real sorry, Zinith Zinith , but I can't do the Yoshi model. Hopefully I can come back to it, but things kinda got out of control. Trying to see if I can find a Yoshi model for SFM.

D

Deleted member

hey **** you guys captain america the first avenger is a good movie regardless of the insane amount of military propaganda

i mean yeah it's not as good as the winter soldier or civil war but i mean come on those movies are both top 5 movies most things in the mcu aren't as good as them
We talkin' about girls/boys?

Because there's this girl I kinda like but I have no clue what to do.

Do I walk up to her and just say "hey, wanna get coffee sometime?" Or do I talk to her friend (who I'm good friends with) and get her to play wingwoman for me? Or do I just do nothing and play the long con until next semester (we have a class together) and then try to do something?

I sure wish I knew how to approach people I like.
late reply but if you're good friends with her friend get her to play wingwoman just a little bit

don't go overboard with it, but any little bit helps in the long run yeah

D

Deleted member

It's a shame no super hero or animation movie will ever surpass Into the Spiderverse so we kind of just have to accept those two genres already peaked and it's all downhill from now.

D

Deleted member

Saw Shazam today, it was really good.
And, for once, I was quite pleased with the costuming for all the characters (particularly the villain) excluding the oldest female sibling’s Shazam-suit. Stupid skirt thingy looked ridiculous. Also way to much groin padding. They did it in Aquaman too.. I think they think we’ll like their heroes more if their crotch is large enough to block out the sun.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm about thirty pages late on this (that's what I get for sleeping!), but here's my newcomer tier list. (I intentionally left out any assist trophies - I can't recall which ones came back for this game and which ones were left out)

I apologize for how blurry the image is; I couldn't save the image from the site, so I had to upload it to Imgur. I think some of the characters in my "Who" section are from Persona 5, Final Fantasy 7, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but I haven't gotten far enough in those games to encounter them yet.

https://tiermaker.com/create/smash-ultimate-dlc-10759

It's worth noting that I like Dragon Ball (been a fan of it for decades); I just wouldn't want Goku in Smash.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I'm about thirty pages late on this (that's what I get for sleeping!), but here's my newcomer tier list. (I intentionally left out any assist trophies - I can't recall which ones came back for this game and which ones were left out)

I apologize for how blurry the image is; I couldn't save the image from the site, so I had to upload it to Imgur. I think some of the characters in my "Who" section are from Persona 5, Final Fantasy 7, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but I haven't gotten far enough in those games to encounter them yet.

It's worth noting that I like Dragon Ball (been a fan of it for decades); I just wouldn't want Goku in Smash.
Don't we already have Mii Fighters (Second to last down on the left)?

D

Deleted member

It's a shame no super hero or animation movie will ever surpass Into the Spiderverse so we kind of just have to accept those two genres already peaked and it's all downhill from now.
spiderverse is 100% the best superhero movie and animated movie so far

but i'm sure at some point there's gonna be something that beats it yeah

like you can't really definitively say anything's peaked until the genre/franchise/whatever is truly beginning to recede or fade away from the spotlight, and superhero movies are still on a rising trend in terms of popularity

granted animation's kinda stalled since like

toy story

but if we get more movies made with as much love as spiderverse that also use interesting animation techniques like spiderverse i feel like the animated movie industry can be pushed far yeah

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, my previous game kinda died, (We didn’t get to far, so we didn’t lose much) so I’m goin’ for something less ambitious. I’ll just tease it now I guess.
1F0C8E67-08D4-4356-B7FB-7811C3236A18.jpeg

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I think this title changing thing is awesome.

Now if y’all excuse me, I got Piñatas to garden.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

1555160744429.png

so first of all how dare

D

Deleted member

Well, my previous game kinda died, (We didn’t get to far, so we didn’t lose much) so I’m goin’ for something less ambitious. I’ll just tease it now I guess.
View attachment 207757
That’s a shame to hear, though it’s nice to see you’re going for a different approach this time ‘round. Good luck with it.
Character design for the fox girl is really good, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Hey I can re-upload my tier list but bigger now. Let's do it:

dlc2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom