• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Still working on not getting comboed so easily, but I feel like I am getting better. What do you think of my team as a whole?
Overall pretty good, imo. You've improved a ton as far as blocking and combo execution goes too. I can't get inside as easily and get punished heavily for being wreckless.

No more Spidey though? T_T

:phone:

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
@ripple

Fine, you would have to ban 60% of the people at SRK. Including good players, such as HAV.

I honestly don't care about that stuff. Probably because I get better when people put me down instead of crying in a corner. I'm glad no one held my hand when I was a scrub. I grew up like that tho I dont know about you guys. Ill agree its terrible for community growth and that it should stop, but it wont.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
@ripple

Fine, you would have to ban 60% of the people at SRK. Including good players, such as HAV.

I honestly don't care about that stuff. Probably because I get better when people put me down instead of crying in a corner. I'm glad no one held my hand when I was a scrub. I grew up like that tho I dont know about you guys. Ill agree its terrible for community growth and that it should stop, but it wont.

I wouldn't have a second thought about doing it :)

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Tasks. Zero. Arthur. Amaterasu. Wesker. Trish.

erhm... probably Mags? and other chars probably. Deadpool isn't really good.
So all the top tiers + Arthur, huh? So if you say Deadpool isn't really good, then he must lose really badly to top tiers and win braindead easily to low tiers or something because there is absolutely nothing my team can do.

Eh, idk, I really want to pick up other characters, but I'd rather spend that time learning BBCSII.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
So all the top tiers + Arthur, huh? So if you say Deadpool isn't really good, then he must lose really badly to top tiers and win braindead easily to low tiers or something because there is absolutely nothing my team can do.

Eh, idk, I really want to pick up other characters, but I'd rather spend that time learning BBCSII.
Why would you want to spend the time learning a game no one plays?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
x factor is not that bad lol. makes the game exciting imo

for me tho the dhc glitch bugs me a lot. oh well, i just gotta abuse it.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
X factor sucks. Its the main reason I dont like this game. When i use it i feel like it wasnt warrented and i feel cheated when they use it against me. X factor comebacks are boring as **** imo. I still like the community tho.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I agree with the "X-factor is bad" mentality. And it's also one of the reasons I don't like this game. It's a terrible comeback mechanic.

Savon

Smash Ace
Getting rid of x factor would be amazing. I hate playing and even though I am winning I am not really winning since my opponent could easily xfactor sweep me in a moments notice. Not to mention the numerous infinites it creates. Even the ones with Arthur that I abuse so often. (although Arthur sucks so it is ok)

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I play her on point and as an anchor simultaneously, if that makes any sense.

Good games, Savon and Lombardi.

L__

Smash Master
would people hate xf if it was lvl 1 all the time?

I kinda like the idea of being able to cancel your moves/hypers and being reset to a neutral position

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?

I kinda like the idea of being able to cancel your moves/hypers and being reset to a neutral position
Same. It's a good idea to me, but it desperately needs tweaking.

As it is, I don't like it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Feeling a little bored. Someone should come and play me while I'm in the mood for MvC3.

Level 1 XF is pretty tame, so I don't think people would hate it as much.
Only problem I'd see is there's no reason on saving it (compared to before) so people would use it right away when they have 2 characters in a combo.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I think rather than changing everyone's health, there could be a burst system, similar to TvC/GG/BB. It could even cost a meter or two.

And I would like to use X-Factor for cancels, but it's hard to do, considering you only get one a match, and then once it's gone, it's gone. :I

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I actually wouldn't mind a burst system...it'd help with the rushdown imbalance...

But I'm terrible so, lol

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
I think rather than changing everyone's health, there could be a burst system, similar to TvC/GG/BB. It could even cost a meter or two.

And I would like to use X-Factor for cancels, but it's hard to do, considering you only get one a match, and then once it's gone, it's gone. :I
booo keep burst systems out of the versus series in general.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
A little late, but GGs Savon. Sorry for the lag.
You got a lot better. I'm not too used to facing your team so that was fun.

I decided to try Zero/Dante/Akuma just for fun. I might try to use that team a bit more often.
They seem to work pretty well together.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I take back what I said about Chris being bad. I realized so many things Chris has with the right assist's. Also my Wesker.. It's legit I id this sick reset on this guy today

Wesker B, Chris A = P1, Zero B = P2

L, M, H, QCFL, Dash in, OTG, Cr.L, Cr.M, H, S, j.m, j.m, j.h, S, P2, OTG, Air Grab, OTG, Cr.l, Cr. m, H, S, j.m, j.m, j.h, S, P1, OTG, *Chris's Combination punch H has no hitstun deterioration*, OTG, X factor Level 3.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Arthur is legit. I dopped VJ for him to anchor my team.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I take back what I said about Chris being bad. I realized so many things Chris has with the right assist's. Also my Wesker.. It's legit I id this sick reset on this guy today

Wesker B, Chris A = P1, Zero B = P2

L, M, H, QCFL, Dash in, OTG, Cr.L, Cr.M, H, S, j.m, j.m, j.h, S, P2, OTG, Air Grab, OTG, Cr.l, Cr. m, H, S, j.m, j.m, j.h, S, P1, OTG, *Chris's Combination punch H has no hitstun deterioration*, OTG, X factor Level 3.
X-Factor Level 3 is impossible to use there, though. >.>

Anyways, just got this game. Anyone care to play? My PSN tag is Poltergust_3000.

Warning: I totally suck. And play Phoenix.

Top Bottom