• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCI Whenever-ies: Thursday 4/03 @ 6 p.m.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
yea im not david.. im probably gonna have to change the name cuz i think ppl will make that confusion alot >.< and i probably cant get there til around 7, i got class til 630... btw azeem, where is your place? a few of my other friends are probably down to go to..

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
yeah im at 1576 Dartmoth Court. It's right behind trader joe's, on stanford dr.

The screennames that I have of hte peopel who are coming are:

Roger - VDC?; Dodger 724
Byron - Columbia Court; HFBlade29
Wilbur - Berkeley; invertigo X 827
Mike Y - Noobville, Kentucky; ImAragingHomosexualWhoPlaysMarthLookAtMyBlueHair
DCmoney-
Stephen-
Alexonaim-
Lance -
Schmooguy (not UCI, but i think hes down to play and is welcome to come) -

Roger can you make a list of the screennames in the first page with the UCI smashers that we know, with locations.

Me:

Azeem, Dartmoth Court, Aim: Stuperduperman69.

I don't mind locals coming over, but I'm thinking no more than 10 people haha. But yeah just let me know beforehand.

If other people can please start doing tihs so we have a list of contact info so we can get a hold of one another, thanks guys. Hopefully we'll start getting some good UCI smash in, so we can own those UCSD nubs ;) lol

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
umm we meet up every week? starting this qrtr? if youre a UCI student youre welcome to come. If we get good support from UCI people, maybe we can host a tourney somewhere by UCI =) haha. but for now, UCI students most likely only so we can have some local people to smash with instead of people hour or so away.

OcarinaLink

Smash Journeyman
I'm over at Berkeley. Wilbur will vouch for me (or he better, haha)

But yeah, i'll be over at the address above around 7pm or 7:30pm. It's finally nice to see UCI smashers coming together, which is good; i was tired of playing my roommates and my noob friends back home...

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
I dont get off class monday night til around 630 so ill probably get there around 7.. and as far as ppl going, 3 of the ppl i smash with were wondering if they could go too.. is that cool wit chu uhzeem?

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
haha just for your info, its Azeem, Mike Y is a newb.

haha and yes i dont care how many come really, i doubt well have TOO many lol.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Sorry Azeem, but it looks like I won't be able to bring my TV after all.

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
cool meeting all u guys.. good team matches with umm, forgot ur guys' names lol >.< we gotta do it more often

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
sorry jan im TOO GOOD LOL. even azeem cant take me with link unless he tries hard. or maybe not i cant tell. he sandbags too much. where were you though jan, i didnt see you there. i got there around 10 did you leave already?

roger has uber kirby that **** is awesome haha.

jan bring frank next time. can you beat his dmario yet?

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
sorry jan im TOO GOOD LOL. even azeem cant take me with link unless he tries hard. or maybe not i cant tell. he sandbags too much. where were you though jan, i didnt see you there. i got there around 10 did you leave already?

roger has uber kirby that **** is awesome haha.

jan bring frank next time. can you beat his dmario yet?
Azeem doesnt sandbag. If you beat him then it's legit, no excuses. lemme play you with link :)

Dodger

Smash Ace
I'm sorry Mike, but I'mma call BS on "Azeem Doesn't Sandbag." You know he does :-)

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
maybe not against you mike cuz youre good. him and edrees practically trained me from noob status til now and i know for sure he goes easy most of the time cuz he fools around. in fact he told me himself lol.

but if he doesnt sandbag. then im better than his fox :D

OcarinaLink

Smash Journeyman
lmao @ wil

yeah, i left a bit before 10pm, so you just missed me, man. My Link got hella owned when i came down, and I have a new respect for Falco's juggling capabilities. I'm actually having an easier time with Frank's Doc ever since that night, but he still mind games me to death sometimes. I'll see if I can bring him along next time for a couple of friendlies, if he's not busy. Either way, it'll give my Link more people to face, and I can learn what works and what doesn't.

Anyway, great meeting everyone. I'm also up for monthlies/biweeklies. Anything to make my Link better.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
who used falco against you? jan i think i lost your number can i get it again ill play with you guys whever youre free. im 562 392 0766 in case. we should play more i got alot better

ObiWanBaloney

Smash Rookie
A lot of us are most likely in favor of the idea of biweeklies and such. We just need a host to take a definite initiative here so everyone will know whether it'll happen for sure.

jon playa

Smash Cadet
I am a UCI alumni who has spent hours kicking the crap outta my roomates at SSBM, and now no one at the pad wants to play me. I would like some SSBM action!

Let me know if anyone has game enough and is willing to play. Let me know if there are any tourneys anyitme in the future. Does anyone play the origional still? I think that I'm pretty good at the first (I've not lost in a long time, soI haven't played), but others that have played against me thought the same and I whooped 'em.

Lemme know what's the haps.

T

Top Bottom