• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tuscaloosa Competitive Smash 2: Brawl AND MELEE Tournament. Sept. 20 NO GAY DOOR FEE

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I need to talk to Memphis people about this tonight... I'm pretty sure Chad's not going because he works weekends, but Iori + Me + 2-3 others will probably make it.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I'm going, but most likely only for brawl ;_;

I'll still have plenty of fun seeing you guys play melee. It's entertaining to watch.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I'm almost certainly not going anymore. School has consumed my life to the point that I have to study pretty much every waking hour. So consider me retired until Christmas break.

jcpwn

Smash Journeyman
i used to be good at this game.
thank you for bringing joy into my sad life.

also: scribner lives forever.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
You coming through Starkville? I'm definitely going, but it looks like Shai is out. I don't know about Mookie yet.
Depends if Jack and memphis people are riding with me. Not only is it out of the way (only thirty minutes not too bad but wanted to mention anyways), but we would need enough room if Memphis is riding with me.

I would suggest hoping for another ride unless you were implying that I carpool with you (or just you)and Jason. If I have a seat, I would go by starkville definitely cause I <3 you. Anyways, I will see what is happening with DML - Chad ( :( ) and see what happens.

3GOD

Smash Ace
I am planning to go, and you can definitely have a seat in my car. If you want to stay here tonight and/or tomorrow night, I can provide that as well. If you decide that you're coming, you should call Mookie and tell him to have a smash fest at his place tonight.

If you are riding with Memphis folk, that's cool too, and I'll see you at the tourney.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
So Iori an' I be goin' t' meet up wi' NES N00b in Tupelo I guess? Whoeredrives, I need t' be aft by high tide on Sundee.
Also, happy international talk like a pirate day, ye scurvy dogs!

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
So Iori an' I be goin' t' meet up wi' NES N00b in Tupelo I guess? Whoeredrives, I need t' be aft by high tide on Sundee.
Also, happy international talk like a pirate day, ye scurvy dogs!
My old Computer science teacher put "AVAST!" on the whit board along with a "(ARRRRRRRRRG)" right below it. Needless to say priate day was celebrated.

Top Bottom