• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson Brawl Power Ranking and Brawl Social Thread (Updated 11/14/2011)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Now that power of the thread has shifted, I now have reason to post in this thread. This is my first post here.

ForteFreak

Smash Rookie
Just curious, if I beat a player that's ranked in a money match, do I go up just one ranking, or do I take their ranking? If it's the later, expect a money match soon Jane.

Jane

Smash Hero
ready when you are, chris!

kyle was saying that we should have a challenger system, i agree.

if you want to put money on the line to motivate yourself, thats fine. but after the point that both parties agree to do a set as a PR challenge, no johns.

edit- i don't know about all this "instantly take the person you challenged's spot." i think the rules should be that you can only challenge the person directly above you.

ForteFreak

Smash Rookie
ready when you are, chris!

kyle was saying that we should have a challenger system, i agree.

if you want to put money on the line to motivate yourself, thats fine. but after the point that both parties agree to do a set as a PR challenge, no johns.
Awesome! I like that you can challenge a higher level ranker. At the next tourney, I'll put my money where my mouth is Jonny. LFG!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I am coming up with a challenger system that I think would be fun here in Tucson.

Expect more details soon!

The PR has been updated.

Get ready for some intense matches because things are going to shake up from this point on. :)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
If I beat Zenix, crap on his grave, steal his position and Money match him as the best in SV....er...Southmost Arizona, can I be 6th?

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
if that challenge system takes place expect a ranking challenge next time we meet derp

also, lol at 2 olimars, 2 luigis, 2 peaches, 2 marths, and 2 snakes

:phone:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
haha just noticed that.
And if the challenge system is implemented, you'll need to get through Zenix and Smiley first >:3

Now that I think about it, if a person has an especially hard time fighting the character right above them but are clearly more capable in tournament otherwise deserving of higher placing, a challenge system should not be the only way to determine ranking, but that may already have been understood.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
game and watch is not that hard lol jk smiley

i will get my revenge on both u and jane, i had valid sleep johns that day

**** olimar

i plan on going to tucson next month, someone should house me lol

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
omg kyle we need to get in some epic melee matches xD

i want to show u how much i improved, doing good with fox on a laggy tv blows

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
please let him be the only one you house (other than myself), 4 people in your room last time was horseshitties.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
just like when u thought it was funny when yummy **** on u during the snake dittos?

Jane

Smash Hero
Main Entry: molested  [muh-lest]
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: physically abuse
Synonyms: accost, assail, attack, disorganize, displace, disturb, encroach, fondle, harm, hinder, hurt, illtreat, injure, interfere, intrude, maltreat, meddle, misuse, ****

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
LMAO! dude thats ****ing hilarous

i didnt see all the match but i saw when yummy spiked the **** out of u, funny thing was u walked away with a smile in ur face

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
it was the joy of knowing there's another Snake out there that does the same things I would do to other people (fsmash/he fair'd me 3x, two of them being kills, as well as hitting me with 2 in a row.)

This is called, Sickness.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Who let a Freech get first place on the PR?

Come on Tucson players, step it up and take that woman out! Or do I need to move down there and do it for you? :yeahboi:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
didn't Kyle 2-0 you in pools last tourney, and at every tourney before that?<3 I play Snake and I can't beat him. He and his broken character are too good.

In time though....

Top Bottom