• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson Brawl Power Ranking and Brawl Social Thread (Updated 11/14/2011)

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
i personally like both games, i dont like for the communities to go against each other to see which game is better, im in the middle cuz i like for both communities to get along

:phone:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I had lots of fun at the smashfest today!! I wish we had more setups so the round robin could have gone faster. I got to play a lot of people today and it was a blast. Can't wait to do it again soon! You guys are getting better. =]

TUCSON!!

<3

:peach:

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Oh sweet it's the rankings for that one game where Latif is 2nd best in Tucson LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Melee vs Brawl is an important concept, since everybody knows Melee and 64 are far better games than Brawl, and are just too salty and childish to admit it.

Oh, and the Tucson brawl community got ***** by Melee players.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Melee vs Brawl is an important concept, since everybody knows Melee and 64 are far better games than Brawl, and are just too salty and childish to admit it.

Oh, and the Tucson brawl community got ***** by Melee players.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

10mangos

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
yea its true melee is better just cuz the game goes farther into a competitive level and it takes more skill to play it, but brawl is fun to me too lol

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
and i mean you and xander.
it's not my fault a street fighter player is 2nd best in the city.

Medz I don't play it at all really anymore, the game is pretty dead in general so there's not a whole lot of point to playin it. I'm sure I could get my groove back in a few games if I picked it up again though.

Jane

Smash Hero
that definitely isnt your fault haha. what is your fault is how you act on the boards sometimes-- like a bitch.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
that definitely isnt your fault haha. what is your fault is how you act on the boards sometimes-- like a bitch.
aint my fault for pointin it out either. if thats called acting like a ***** then w/e idc LOL.

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
The whole Melee vs Brawl "war" is purely subjective; and the divide has hurt rather than help the community, something I have had a big part of doing in the local scene, which is what this thread is for

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Meleers, please see that you behave yourself. I know you have large disdain over brawl, and I can understand. BUT please keep your harrassment somewhere else. Although I rep the melee tag as a gimmick, I will not insult nor demean a growing community. Please do not bring your anti brawl sentiments here.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Meh I figure people are too old to be having these arguments anymore, and if they still do than obviously forever alone virgins.

I have been playing a lot more Melee though recently, but I find both games really fun.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
same thing as justin, lately ive been playing more melee and project m but all games r really fun to me, even n64 tho im not good at it

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
The whole Melee vs Brawl "war" is purely subjective; and the divide has hurt rather than help the community, something I have had a big part of doing in the local scene, which is what this thread is for

No it isn't purely subjective. There isn't any argument for brawl, and plenty against it.

Let me know when you're ready to play a mans game.

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
Actually it is purely subjective, some people like/prefer Melee, others like/prefer Brawl. Now are you done being a bad troll?

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
He's a fugly troll.

I enjoy playing both Melee and Brawl for similar and different reasons.

Eat ****, Xander!!

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
He's a fugly troll.

I enjoy playing both Melee and Brawl for similar and different reasons.

Eat ****, Xander!!
lol i like kyle's **** talking

and im curious as to wat ur reasons r if u dont mind telling me, peach being in both games an obvious reason

AXE 09

Smash Master
Whoa whoa whoa, why can't we all just get along? My goodness :(

You know what would help everyone get along? Attending Tucson's regional/national in April!!!!! For Brawl, Melee, and 64 (and also for my birthday April 7th ;)) Please attend everyone!!! This is gonna be AZ's biggest tournament in YEARS! So if you don't attend such a major tourney that's in your own city, then... well, idk what to say to you lol. You'll be missing out on the time of your life! So please attend!!!

Pre-reg is up!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309171

Top Bottom