• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and CCX Present - NJ's SMASHACRE Monthly Tournaments - Nov 3rd! Final Farewell :(

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Eggm

Smash Hero
Oh, after pools the bracket will still be seeded by crew tho right? :( Cause we might have mad tunes there.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Oy, yeah by 3 stocks. Thanks for pointing out that typo.

Yes, pools will be random but attempt to separate by crews, and friends if there are 3 or more of you.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Oh, after pools the bracket will still be seeded by crew tho right? :( Cause we might have mad tunes there.
it doesn't make sense to do seeding after pools; the pools ARE the seeding

if you guys don't want to play in the bracket then everyone just win your pool ;)

Eggm

Smash Hero
It makes sense not to drive 1 hour and a 1/2 north pay money to enter then lose to your crewmates like in the 1st couple rounds of the winners bracket >.>

Raftbuilder

Smash Cadet
ill be there.

why do tourneys always shaft teams so much? $10 a person with the 40% out of the pot is gonna be like nothing.

XP

how many people are you all expecting?

edit: ill probably bring a small tv cuz i despise lag.

if both players/teams agree to play on a non "tournament" tv cuz we dont lag, is there any reason we can't?

edit: MM's with everyone would be ideal

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah i'm bringing my small tv too, a bunch of other people should too, in case there actually is lag.

Adi

Smash Lord
Plank, I'll MM you if you play with one hand and keep your eyes closed, than maybe I have a slight chance of beating you

=*(, the tech chasing is too goot.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
At the most, we need 6 TV's inside the tournament room. If we can manage to bring 6 of those TV's that don't lag, we could use those instead of the ones in the store, which will probably be used for friendlies outside.

Though, if we do pools, we might extend some of the pools to be played on some of the friendly TV's.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
The lag is barely noticeable. Really, very few people notice or complain about it.

Eggm, you've used those TV's before. Would you say they lag?

Raftbuilder

Smash Cadet
inui lets do a $10 MM 3/5 sheik ditto?

anyone else MM's?? ill take anyone from the state of nj if it's not m2k with 2:1 odds. aka if i win u give me $5 if u win i give u $10

JFox

Smash Hero
^Man that's an obnoxious sig.

I'm coming to this, but I might not enter due to an unfortunate controller situation.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
anyone else MM's?? ill take anyone from the state of nj if it's not m2k with 2:1 odds. aka if i win u give me $5 if u win i give u $10
I would do this but I could easily buy 5 snicker bars instead....hmmm....I really do wanna Shiek ditto you though. I've been wanting to play you again since Smashtality 2 and was looking out for you at Smashtality 3 but you weren't there :(

Velocity

Smash Lord
I would do this but I could easily buy 5 snicker bars instead....hmmm....I really do wanna Shiek ditto you though. I've been wanting to play you again since Smashtality 2 and was looking out for you at Smashtality 3 but you weren't there :(

you post too much in this thread

Eggm

Smash Hero
Plank i'll take that 5$ 3/5 2:1 odds thing. Linguini i'll also take a 5$ MM 3/5 doesn't have to be 2:1 tho. :)

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
I'll MM someone who's near my level...

EDIT: If I bring friends (Maybe), do I have to say I am beforehand? Or can I just show up with my friends to register?
1. If you want to battle a sucky 13 year old Pika main with almost no experience, I'm here :laugh:

2. I'm pretty registration site is there fore a reason. So you should register you, and yourself online.

Top Bottom