• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and CCX Present - NJ's SMASHACRE Monthly Tournaments - Nov 3rd! Final Farewell :(

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
ill be there nomatter what the entry fee. its time to show my face in the tournament scene ^^. oh and if you need an extra cube + tv for friendlies i can bring them if you want.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
WoZ, I hail from OC, NY. It's a bit far, but I did overestimate the distance to be fair. I forgot about all the backtracking we had to do after missing 517.

Anyway...I have to settle a speeding ticket in court that day, but if there's time after that then my crew will be there with our black and white recorder plus hopefully a setup (19" and cube). I could deffinately use some practice friendlies, even if it's for three hours of smashing, it'll be WELL worth it.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Nuuuu I liked the turning it into a biweekly idea, anyways i'll be at this as stated before. xD

Having a tourny every weekend would the hottest and most amazing thing ever NJ would get too good but 3 outta 4 is still terrific <3 TSA and cheezits i'll be at all 3 each month reguardless of paying 5 extra dollars, CCX Is ACTUALLY an hour and half from me, but whatever maybe i can get a ride with some one an hour north like EL? :) :)

pockyD

Smash Legend
cheezit's is already a biweekly

i'm sure you can find something else to do one (or god forbid two if you're in an unlucky month) saturday per month

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
TSA is too hot and amazing for anyone of thier threads NOT to be on the first page.

Eggm

Smash Hero
lol pocky takes my posts so seriously its hilarious. Anyways i'll be at this hopefully with treble and bass, and reik said he'll go, Jay you comin?

JFox

Smash Hero
No, I can't. I'm working a lot this week. Sorry, I know I've been somewhat of a ghost lately, but after this, I should be good to play in tournies more.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I shall be bringing thy setup. XD

I'm definately going to try and do singles this time!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yesh, I think the night before I was playing it which...I normally have smash in my gamecube but I forgot completely cause i was exhausted and yup AC was in it XD I fail.

This time it'll come with a smash lol.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
At the end of the tournament, we've having a meeting since I won't be around on Sunday. If you're going to FC, try especially to make it to atleast that.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
woz what time is the meeting, if its late then i can make it but if not frown... i have work till 10 30 and i can make it there by 11 earliest.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Atomsk, how you getting here? Gimme a ride with you!
Well, it must not be me after that post I just made :/ ....
Honestly, since your close to Atomsk, I can give you a ride there too, with a small gas fee of course.

Thing is, I'm most likely going to be leaving a tad early, probably round 6 or 7. Not sure if I can stay fully through singles. So I don't know if you guys want to leave early with me or ya'll may have to find another way back home.

Edit: Actually, I'll only be able to take you guys there cause I might have to leave even earlier, maybe even later, but you guys are a total of an hour out of my way when the tourney is already an hour away from me making the drive back about 2 hours instead of 50 minutes.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh... I usually don't get knocked out early, so I can't leave early. >_>;

I'm going to talk to Magus and see if he can take Atomsk and I.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow, I kind of want to ditch Trevor for Marcel now.... Sooooo tempting... He's an FE fan....

OMG I DONT WANNA BE GAY TO TREVOR THOUGH :(

but marcel is <3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hmmm

I'll ask Gerry if he goes, and talk to Joe at the tourny.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Actually, I was considering teaming with you or Sensei.

We'll see what happens though. Anyway, don't turn your back on your friends Inui. That's not nice. >.>

Sensei

Smash Lord
Joe is most likely not going to the tourney tomorrow. You should call him asap, the longer you wait, the less likely you will sell your ticket.

Top Bottom