• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Truly Unique

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Sheik- the only character with a multiple hitting projectile
Charizard and bowser?

=\ not sure
Sheik- only character with a multiple hitting dsmash
IC's have multiple hitting Dsmash as does Rob
Sheik- only character that has a bair that always send them away the way they are not facing (?)[/quote
Word that better please.
Sheik- only character with a multiple hitting utilt (?)
Sonic.

Sheik- only character that has the "wind" effect.
-_-

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Charizard and bowser?

=\ not sure
I guess your right about that, ~sighs~ only long range one?

IC's have multiple hitting Dsmash as does Rob
Don't they only hit like twice? Once in front of them and once behind?
Sheik- only character that has a bair that always send them away the way they are not facing (?)[/quote

Word that better please.

Well for most aerials if you hit with the farthest part of the hitbox behind the character they will actually get knock them in the opposite directly they would normally go. I think this is most famous for the reverse Captain falcon knee's, well sheik bair doesn't have this and will always send them behind her or at least try to.

Sonic.... Ya sonic up tilt, my bad, 3 am johns :3

-_-, when sheik reappear from the vanish.
I made my comment in bold.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Lucas is the only character who will turn-around automatically in response to outside stimuli. (DownB absorbing a projectile from the rear).

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Sheik- only character with a projectile that doesn't have priority.[/s] Ivy

Don't Needles get stopped by ICs Ice Blocks and the statues on Castle Siege?
I know Ivysaur & ROB's don't.

Ganon - Up-Tilt
Ness - PSI Magnet Release
G&W - Up-Air
Kirby - Inhale
D3 - Inhale
Pit - Up-B
I could get really technical with data and files, but I'll hold back.

Sonic - Only character that has moves that share the same move decay. (Down/Side-B)

Charizard - Only character who's attack's color changes depending on the stage (Rock Smash [That's why his Rock is in the common5 file])

Meta Knight - Only character that has a forced glide. (Shuttle Loop)

Pikachu - Only character with a projectile that follows the ground/wall. (Would Ice Blocks count?)

Fox - Only non-item projectile with no knockback.

Luigi - Only damaging taunt.

Dedede - Only attack that damages the user while charged. (Jet Hammer)

There's more, but I'm sleepy. =.=

Browny

Smash Hater
Sheik- the only character with a multiple hitting projectile
bullet seed

Sheik- only character with a projectile that doesn't have priority. Ivy

Sheik- only character to have three clear hit boxes on their fsmash
Im guessing bowsers fsmash does? At any rate this does not qualify as unique, or next youre going to be saying ROB:the only character with a dsmash that hits 7 times. Pikachu, 8, peach 9, bowser 10 etc lol. I know its not the same thing since as you said, 3 clear hitboxes however if we were to do this for every attack in the game which has multiple clear hitboxes... the list would be enormous

Sheik- only character with a multiple hitting dsmash (it can hit 3-4 times.)
As above, lots of dsmashes do this. IC's especially and can send you in a wide variety of directions depending on where and when you get hit

Sheik- only character with all their smash attacks being multiple hitting
IC's, Also Pit. to an extent

Sheik- only character that has a bair that always send them away the way they are not facing (?)
What does pikas bair do lol? I dont even know. Again, I hardly see how this is a unique trait. since soo many characters have attacks that can send people in the other direction. or are you implying that 100%, no matter how the enemy is position or DI's, bair will always send them backwards?

Sheik- only character with a multiple hitting utilt (?)
IC, Lucas, Olimar, pit, ivy, ROB, sonic, zss lol. how did you forget those...

um yeah lots of characters have this effect. Ivy TL pit most noticeable, probably more.

Sheik- only character that has 3 tilts that can combo, a grab that can combo into aerials even in the 100's, smash attacks that can combo into it's self, projectile that combos into it's self, and combos that can go into kill moves as early as 50% but can continue to be done even in the 150's if done correctly.
I believe all of ZSS's tilts combo, and ROB. jab locks count. unless this grab-aerial combo is 100% true combo and completely unavoidable for every character I dont wanna hear about it. Bullet seed combos into itself, so does double laser, bananas etc. warios bike when thrown offstage does, lots do. Snake has true combos into KO moves at 50% if we include things like platforms and small stages which also work for all %'s.
:/

Sonic

Only character who actually travels during their dsmash (almost everyone does for thier fsmash lol)
Only character with a stall-then-fall aerial which autocancels? Im not sure on this one.
Only character which can force opponents into the air without having to attack or hit them

Lucario:
Only character with an attack that is a grab and a projectile

maybe more...

bobson

Smash Lord
Only character with a stall-then-fall aerial which autocancels? Im not sure on this one.
Most of the rest can autocancel, but Sonic is the only one who can reach the height needed normally thanks to his dumb up-B.

Charizard - Only character who's attack's color changes depending on the stage (Rock Smash [That's why his Rock is in the common5 file])
Seriously?
Weird.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
IDC =/= infinite recovery heh.
?

If anybody has the finger dexterity/stamina to keep IDC up & running, I don't see what's stopping them from making a couple of trips around Hyrule both ways and back, inside and out, up and around, below and inbetween, and just about any direction they choose.

bobson

Smash Lord
If anybody has the finger dexterity/stamina to keep IDC up & running, I don't see what's stopping them from making a couple of trips around Hyrule both ways and back, inside and out, up and around, below and inbetween, and just about any direction they choose.
IDC works because pointing the C-stick up puts Metaknight slightly in the air, and there's a slight delay before reappearing when Metaknight transitions from the air to the ground, so by mashing C-stick you can continually abuse this delay to stay caped. If there's no ground to abuse, you'll just reappear in the air and fall.

Metaknight can stay in the air indefinitely if there's a wall, though.

Frown

poekmon
Mario is the only character who can change the direction an opponent faces.

Luigi is the only character who can get stuck in a wall.

Wario is the only character with four taunts.

Link is the only character with an attack that moves the opponent toward him.

... and so on.

Llumys

Smash Champion
`Sheik - the only character with a multiple hitting projectile. (No.)

`Sheik - only character with a projectile that doesn't have priority. (Ivysaur, possibly others.)

`Sheik - only character to have three clear hit boxes on their fsmash. (Define "clear".)

`Sheik - only character with a multiple hitting dsmash. (Peach, Bowser, Pikachu, a lot of sweet-spotted ones, etc.)

`Sheik - only character with all their smash attacks being multiple hitting. (Probably.)

`Sheik - only character that has a bair that always send them away the way they are not facing (Possibly.)

`Sheik - only character with a multiple hitting utilt. (Olimar, Ice Climbers, Ness, Sonic, Falco, Peach?)

`Sheik - only character that has the "wind" effect. (Ness, Ganondorf, possibly others.)

`Mario is the only character who can change the direction an opponent faces. (Technically everyone can do this.)

`Link is the only character with an attack that moves the opponent toward him. (Ganondorf.)

Anyway, time for my little contribution.

Has anyone mentioned Peach's forward smash or random turnips?

Technologikall

Smash Apprentice
I've got a nice one for Ivysaur.

He is the only character that can cancel his crouch before the animation is complete. Really nice when teabagging.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
I could get really technical with data and files, but I'll hold back.

Fox - Only non-item projectile with no knockback.

Dedede - Only attack that damages the user while charged. (Jet Hammer)

There's more, but I'm sleepy. =.=
I'm pretty sure snakes grenades have no knockback when thrown at someone before they explode.

Ike damages himself when using eruption. I'd classify the two as the same thing, able to hurt yourself.

Also Lucario has 2 grabs along with ganon.

Also someone said Snake is the only one with infinate recovery, Jigglypuff and i think a few other characters can renew their jumps without touching the stage. Jigglypuff's i know invoves sing somehow.

Technologikall

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Ganon is the only character to have 3 grabs and R.O.B. is the only one to have three charges.

'V'

Smash Lord
Sonic's spring is the only Up-B object that stays on the ground for some time.

Yoshi has the only double-jump that has hard armor frames.

Frown

poekmon
DDD is the only character with a throw that deals over 15%.

DDD is the only character with a tilt attack that's completely disconnected from his hurtbox.

It's hard to come up with anything good for the guy...

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm fairly sure Olimar is the only character with a grounded "A" attack that will NOT clash cancel. (Fsmash)

He's also the only character with aerials that will clash. (If I recall correctly)
edit: Aerial-A attacks- that is.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Peach is the only character than can pluck items (Beam Sword, Mr Saturn, Bob-omb)

I also think her Fsmash is quite unique, but I don't know how to say it ;p

:053:

Frown

poekmon
Fox is the only character who gains height by using an aerial attack.

Marth is the only character with an attack that has extra shield breaking ability.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've had tornado break my shield before.

That's what you get for tilting your shield correctly. <.<

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wolf is the only character that increases the size of his body while shielding. If he isn't in his shield his body is smaller than with his shield up.

:059:

Top Bottom