• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Noob is too good at life no johns.

Oh and regarding the next triweekly, turns out I'll make Friday night for friendlies, but I'll have to leave around midnight-ish to go to my g/f's parent's house to ride to the graduation with them. But At least I get to see you guys partially. So NES Noob, Chamberlin, DML and you other guys better be there for friendlies with me! D:

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

Oh and regarding the next triweekly, turns out I'll make Friday night for friendlies, but I'll have to leave around midnight-ish to go to my g/f's parent's house to ride to the graduation with them. But At least I get to see you guys partially. So NES Noob, Chamberlin, DML and you other guys better be there for friendlies with me! D:
Well at least they will get to enjoy your stay T_T

Vts

Smash Champion

Man that's going to be fun
lies and more lies.

its nice that ur going but i'll miss you at the tournament owning me with ganon

but i'm getting better.

slowly but i'm working really hard but people have so many years on me ><

must get better faster some how.

i need to watch videos of me and learn my bad habits (lol tempted to say wabbits).

we need to get some friendlies in before we leave to see if i can at least beat you a match :)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
lies and more lies.

but i'm getting better.

i need to watch videos of me and learn my bad habits (lol tempted to say wabbits).

we need to get some friendlies in before we leave to see if i can at least beat you a match :)
I'll be around for a little while so I'm sure I'll get my chance for one win against you VTS T_T

and Ioriiiii~ D:

I'm not gonna get to see you?? ;~;
I'll be at the next triweekly for sure though and we'll have so many friendlies at the end of them all the friendliness will be used up and we'll look at each other and go "grr I feel unfriendly." :D

j00t

Smash Champion
lies and more lies.

but i'm getting better.

Just keep playing DML and you'll be better.

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll be around for a little while so I'm sure I'll get my chance for one win against you VTS T_T
<3 ;), might start making combo video for arkansas crew but need to find out who all is going to be in it and what not.

me you chamber ace and altus are the only ones i know that play anymore

Just keep playing DML and you'll be better.

yeah i've learned a lot from going over there but they are just beasts

also learned iori is very odd taking pictures of ppl sleeping :psycho:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yes. If you want to get better, you have to spend a night in the green sleeping bag.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Just playing us isn't enough : / There's so much more to the learning process.
Chad take me under your wing and make me a Chad Junior <3

Or give me tips or something when you see me getting beasted by Noob, IHSB, Iori, Chamberlin, or anyone who goes all beast mode on me D:

I'm seriously wanting to get better. And Iori is all like "no advice get pwned noob" T_T

Vts

Smash Champion
Chad take me under your wing and make me a Chad Junior <3

Or give me tips or something when you see me getting beasted by Noob, IHSB, Iori, Chamberlin, or anyone who goes all beast mode on me D:

I'm seriously wanting to get better. And Iori is all like "no advice get pwned noob" T_T

chad/ihsb/nes should do a smash school for everyone :)

and iori is just cool but never helpful.

he keeps his secrets to himself.

and hand is right cus if your just getting 3-4 stocked every time and not learning from it then u aren't getting better.

chad we need to play that one card game friday night for a few hours.

play on leaving like 1-2 pm on Friday and making there around 5ish since i'm done with school on Thursday.

and we will play until we need to sleep or something.

Top Bottom