• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Take your time with the crew vids. I didn't do that well. T_T
Yeah I felt goffy playing you, guess form now on I need to practice fox ahead of time. You did well tho at least you can't say you did the worst like nes noob. XD

here is a teams final match I got up more to come soon, and sorry the editing is bad <.< was in a rush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnOzybrpTHs

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I could do more of them, they're actually fun to think up.
Just if you think you can muster another Chad, I'd like to know you're creative opinion in regards to my play style =o

just if you can, since we don't play alot ><

I personally wouldn't mind seeing the crew battle either, up until the **** that eminated from Chad. If that segment in the final match is left out, I wouldn't mind too bad :3

Vts

Smash Champion
so how about those pictures iori ><

i want to see how long me and wolfeye camped each other in crew battle cus that seems like ages before the match was over.

also want to see the lucky upsmash that someone told me to do vs g.vice and it land lol i thought for a min "EKKK!!!" then i was "WOOT!!" :psycho:

next time we need to go out to eat after crew battles :)

cus both times they were close.

maybe with more people it can get crazier :psycho:

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
so how about those pictures iori ><

i want to see how long me and wolfeye camped each other in crew battle cus that seems like ages before the match was over.

also want to see the lucky upsmash that someone told me to do vs g.vice and it land lol i thought for a min "EKKK!!!" then i was "WOOT!!" :psycho:

next time we need to go out to eat after crew battles :)

cus both times they were close.

maybe with more people it can get crazier :psycho:
I said "UPSMASH!!!" like A CHAMPION!!!!!!!

Also, I am definitely a scrub in crews. QQ

Handorin

Smash Hero
so when we doing that whole six flags idea lol

wish i lived closer to you guys instead of visiting ever 3 weeks :(

not enough hanging out and what not
No idea. I'm currently not working so I can concentrate more on school (well, think about it at least). And I really want to go to Genesis, so I need to save for that, and that will cost several hundred I imagine.

Vts

Smash Champion
No idea. I'm currently not working so I can concentrate more on school (well, think about it at least). And I really want to go to Genesis, so I need to save for that, and that will cost several hundred I imagine.
so are you guys going to rent a bus or van cus that sounds like a lot of fun maybe i'll have enough money to go to it.

doubtful but maybe just maybe.

i know me and chamberlin want to its just do i want to spend $200+ for just 3 days or save that up for something else like a TV or sex

-Chad-

Slackerator
If I go to genesis I'm gonna fly. It's over a day of driving and I'm not doing that, F THAT.

The days I spend driving I could spend working which would help pay for the trip

Vts

Smash Champion
If I go to genesis I'm gonna fly. It's over a day of driving and I'm not doing that, F THAT.

The days I spend driving I could spend working which would help pay for the trip
hmm might be able to get some deals on plane tickets since my dad use to work for American Airline and Air force so i might be able to get some deals for myself but doubtful for others :(.

i'll keep you guys updated

Handorin

Smash Hero
hmm might be able to get some deals on plane tickets since my dad use to work for American Airline and Air force so i might be able to get some deals for myself but doubtful for others :(.

i'll keep you guys updated
or you could buy a bunch of tickets for more leg room or something and decide to give them to us.

>_____>

Vts

Smash Champion
or you could buy a bunch of tickets for more leg room or something and decide to give them to us.

>_____>

lol idk i'd still have to check but might be able to get some good deals just have to talk it with my dad and stuff.

think it will be like $70-100 round trip its pretty cheap but we may need to rent a car or have someone who can get on base pick us up.

and idk where the base is in cali

-Chad-

Slackerator
Gvice, the Sneaky type, gives off the impression that he is just a powerhouse. However, he more often than not surprises his opponent by being able to slide across surfaces with great velocity and end up much close than his opponent had originally intended. This throws his opponent off-guard because usually powerhouses are not able to move quickly in such a manner, and often results in his opponent taking many critical hits and big damage. His trait, Relentless Desire, gains him more experience than normal due to his very strong drive to become stronger and overcome challenges.

Nite, the Combo type, is very aggressive natured, but not so much as to foolishly attack without reason. He tries to create openings with projectiles and throw his opponent off his rhythm so he can commence a more close range pressure which inevitably leads to high damage combos and bad situations for the opponent. His trait, Beast Stock, is an ability that has a 20% chance of activating every stock with an added 20% for each stock loss (stocks lost * 20% = chance to activate). The ability, once activated, makes him tremendously powerful for that stock and has a high chance(95%) to continue throughout the rest of his stocks.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Sweet! I'm sneaky like Smeagol :D

If only there was a way to breed GVice and Nite...think of the results!...and the process :D

(i kid ><)

<3 Nite

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sweet! I'm sneaky like Smeagol :D

If only there was a way to breed GVice and Nite...think of the results!...and the process :D

(i kid ><)

<3 Nite
The process:
*Leaves two pokemon*
*walks around for awhile and comes back*
HEY Your pokemon had an egg. We dont know how really. It just appeared.

YAY you got a G. Nite

EDIT: I still havnt gotten mine =(

Vts

Smash Champion
so wheres the crew battle or picture guys lol

man might bring my friend to next one who doesn't normally go to tournaments and plays marth.

maybe not have it may 2nd maybe the 9th please!

Handorin

Smash Hero
May 2nd would be horrible. I have finals that week. The 9th would be right after I finish.

-Chad-

Slackerator
HEY!

KO's holding a tournament next weekend and it's going to be a charity type thing! Bad thing is it's brawl, but regardless I'm going and I encourage more people to come as well.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Details?

I dont know if I am, just based on money.

or I might go and just not enter.

-Chad-

Slackerator
If you wanna go handy I'll cover for your gas if you want, just as long as you pay the venue fee (which half of goes toward the charity).

@NES- plz do. Also Bawrl teams there? We gotta win some money to give back.

BunBun

Smash Master
I guess I will have to bring the Melty to have at least one good game there. =D :o
Sweet

FYI, I'll be in town starting...May 11th-ish.

I won't leave until Early August, when I'll hopefully be headed to Japan for 2 weeks =D
Also, if anyone wants to go, they should travel with me. It would be pro.

Vts

Smash Champion
Sweet

FYI, I'll be in town starting...May 11th-ish.

I won't leave until Early August, when I'll hopefully be headed to Japan for 2 weeks =D
Also, if anyone wants to go, they should travel with me. It would be pro.
if i had the money lol

would be cool to visit there

man i can't wait for virtual on to come out i'm going crazy lol

Top Bottom