• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So I just found out about Brawl+... What do you guys think about it. I really want to try it out.
you know what I think....... Go get a job you hippie :chuckle:. Real opinion, Jiggs is the beast character in the game. I kinda like how different it is form melee but that is it. I don't find brawl to be that entertaining in the least.

ps sarge what is your phone number man, we need to catch up lol. Old memories, remeber the game and watch money matches. I loved the old days.

Nite

Smash Champion
Did you guys go to SMYM9? If so, good luck!

Sarg- It's not melee, but it's kinda fun because you can combo a lot better and you can dashdance and all that jazz (no wavedashing in the codeset).

Vts

Smash Champion
i'll work on it need to check the if we can ride with air force on C1-30 then tickets will be like $100-140 round trip, idk yet may not be able to get any.

might have to fly stand by on something else for cheap but chance to not to get on the flight is the problem lol

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Did you guys go to SMYM9? If so, good luck!

Sarg- It's not melee, but it's kinda fun because you can combo a lot better and you can dashdance and all that jazz (no wavedashing in the codeset).
I thought I saw some wavedashing stuff... i think its new if im not mistaken.

Iori- my number is 501-353-4591

Vts

Smash Champion
(kicks dirt) darn.

hey sarg what you doing next week?

if not much is going on we should smash.

edit- We started a ping pong division, so far its me ,Reece(altus) and Nick (Soma21)

Nite

Smash Champion
I thought I saw some wavedashing stuff... i think its new if im not mistaken.

Iori- my number is 501-353-4591
There is wavedashing, but it's supposedly broken. You can wavedash repeatedly without lag in between and it also takes up a lot of lines in the codeset, so they've been leaving it out as of now.

Vts

Smash Champion
chad i got you a gift its in the form of half poke'mon half dead

and its hungry.....

and big lol

but in all serious mode now....

we need more game i'll bring my xbox for halo side tournament (all 3 games)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
at this rate there will be a melee side tournament XD

lol you guys are good at wayyy too many games ;-;

G. Vice

Smash Lord
lol I don't think anyone of us could understand the inner thoughts of Iori...unless we were like all tripping on acid or shrooms at the time XD

Handorin

Smash Hero
how about call of duty! lol

i'll play gears i don't really like it but i'll play.

chess side tournament! lol the hype has been dropped
I havnt played Gears. I have CoD 4 for xbox and CoD World at War for PC.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
new sig spam.....

chamber and sarg what are you doing thrusday?

i got 4 day weekend and reece if off thrusday wanted to see if you guys wanted to hang out
I got class till 4 and work at 530-9ish... so probably wont work out :(

On the tri, I can't make it cause my gf's formal is on that day...

Vts

Smash Champion
boourns by life sarg :(

we need to hang out asap i want to play more peaches lol.

chamber i want rematch pool! and to play you at ping pong ;)

ddr contest (pulls out shorts) man idk if i still can use these feet of mine , <looks down> they are goofy

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hmmm tell shai I want to team with him next tourny nes if you see him. Tell him I want to see his a game again.

ps whoever I team with wins period <.< (inner thoughts of iori) I ams the leet ki kikii ki. >.> yeah we will do great

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
chad i got you a gift its in the form of half poke'mon half dead

and its hungry.....

and big lol

but in all serious mode now....

we need more game i'll bring my xbox for halo side tournament (all 3 games)

I'd definitely play some CE and maybe Halo 2.

Oh and chess. And I'll win.

Maybe.

Iori why would you want to team with me? I'm even more terrible at teams than I am at singles. Don't think I'm not touched, though, that you would want to. <3

Vts

Smash Champion

Maybe.

Iori why would you want to team with me? I'm even more terrible at teams than I am at singles. Don't think I'm not touched, though, that you would want to. <3
we should team i suck at teams also i just go spam mode and works 10% of the time so tis all fun lol.

i use to be chess champion at my school until friend finally beat me then stopped playing lol.

beer pong maybe my money is on saberguy is he goes kid is too good

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

Maybe.

so is that a no because I be sure I can find another teammate, who is less ungrateful. (inner thoughts) >.> I really want him to team with me lol, but I have to make him think I really don't. This can't fail) <.< I guess me and nes can team again seeing as I don't know who else is left. g.vice maybe.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
As long as I get to hang out with Nicole and smash I'm pretty sure my weekend will be unrivaled <3

and Iori if Shai doesn't accept you're kind offer I'll gladly take your hand and everyone else's money :D

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
we should team i suck at teams also i just go spam mode and works 10% of the time so tis all fun lol.
I'll team with you if Iori changes his mind about me...I think I've gotten better at teams but there were much better teammates than me last time I was there. For instance Chad, Nite, nes n00b, Jack.

Vts said:
i use to be chess champion at my school until friend finally beat me then stopped playing lol.
Money match? Up to infinitely many dollars. 20 - 30 minutes per side, I'm thinking. I don't have a clock though, do you? If we don't use a clock, we can just yell at each other for taking too long. If you don't want to play for money that's okay too--money just makes things more exciting.

I would also take 1v1 Halo CE money matches, assuming there are actually two setups and a system link connection and someone brings me a controller S, as I sold all my xbox **** a long time ago. I'll play split screen for fun but screenwatching kind of eliminates a lot of the skill from the game...sad but true. I rememeber this kid who thought he was better than me and so we played a series of 1v1s with me winning all of them. Then he started insisting we play rockets only on Chill Out, which is a total bull**** matchup, especially on split-screen. He literally just camped the top of that one room and then fired rockets down whatever halls I would come from. So, yeah....split-screen results are pretty meaningless, but can be fun anyway.

Top Bottom