• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Beat

Smash Ace
wow chocobo change ur sig back, sry but it was so much cooler. this one looses the funny and hot azn chick aspect and looses a full view of randall from clerks.

also, i got all the videos captured from TV1. they will be uploaded tomorrow.
I have a little girl eating a charge shot and throwing up on a man's face. That's sexy, too! Also, Randal is the center view now. Still, I miss that girl...

I'm going to rotate sigs when I get bored, I have too many not to.

GOTM

Smash Champion
soo GOTM, How do you feel about waluigi not being playable in brawl
im actually very angry about it honestly.

i will be changing my sig very soon because i am going with diddy now, unless they confirm someone new that i like more...but i doubt they will.

DIDDY FTW

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
do you guys even have the vids of me?? T_T
im putting up a batch of vids within a half hour. unfortunately, ur not in any of em. this will finish up tv1. so unless u played on tv3, or on tv4 (i think i still have a lil more tv4 to do) then na i dont. if im not mistaken, u played on tv2 like the entire day, which was the only non recording tourney setup

EDIT!!!

NEW VIDS NEW VIDS NEW VIDS

Beat

Smash Ace
^.^ Yay, my Teczero set! Thanks. Not rushing you guys, but did I appear in any other recorded matches? If you're not sure, no big.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I don't really care if you put my match up with Chocobo. I'm sure he could use the footage for a combo vid. ^_^

edit: Hooray for me only getting 2-stocked by Triad, and NEARLY making it a 1-stocking. -_- Boo for me not knowing that Mute Ciity wasn't a counterpick for Samus. It was a little ugly....but it proves I don't TOTALLY suck >_> *cough*

Beat

Smash Ace
Boo for me not knowing that Mute Ciity wasn't a counterpick for Samus. It was a little ugly....but it proves I don't TOTALLY suck >_> *cough*
It isn't? I guess there are magical ledges that she can grapple sweet-spot afterall... Still, there are worse stages for Samus.

Beat

Smash Ace
To be fair, stages aren't always complete counterpicks if players are good on them. Samus isn't good on Yoshi's Story most of the time, but it's probably my second favorite stage for her, especially against slow characters...

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
yah i guess it comes down to personal preference maybe...marths supposed to be good on yoshis story....and he is (oh marth...) yet i dont like the stage...so i prolly dont practice on it as much as i should...and am prolly not as good as i could be...

take out the last 2 seconds of the sig plz lol...nel throwing up ftl...u should help me make some gifs too btw

Beat

Smash Ace
yah i guess it comes down to personal preference maybe...marths supposed to be good on yoshis story....and he is (oh marth...) yet i dont like the stage...so i prolly dont practice on it as much as i should...and am prolly not as good as i could be...

take out the last 2 seconds of the sig plz lol...nel throwing up ftl...u should help me make some gifs too btw
NO WAY! Nel's throwing up is adorawesome. And sure, making sigs is a fun way to kill time. I just edited a photo for Doteater's...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL I went Peach against Chocobo :laugh: awesome :)

Peach owns on that stage btw its a pretty good counterpick no matter who you fight except another peach lol (At least I can't think of someone as good as peach on that stage.)

>_> I almost forgot I play peach lol =D

I've been playing too much marth i guess ;)

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
what i wanna know is when kirby was goin crazy with an uzi lol
when was kirby ever not goin crazy with an uzi...lol

just fyi...thats what kirby turns into when he takes snakes power in ssbb...im calling it...if not that sucks

You're in a crew now? Dang....I'm SO far behind everyone -_-
lol i wish...im terribad

actually im kinda waiting to see wth is going on with everything...cuz i have no clue

Beat

Smash Ace
LOL I went Peach against Chocobo :laugh: awesome :)

Peach owns on that stage btw its a pretty good counterpick no matter who you fight except another peach lol (At least I can't think of someone as good as peach on that stage.)

>_> I almost forgot I play peach lol =D

I've been playing too much marth i guess ;)
I didn't even know you could PLAY Peach, Tec... Had I known, I never would have picked that fruggin' stage. Live and learn, I suppose. I'm just upset that I help my own better against your Sheik than your *****... I mean, Peach...

GOTM

Smash Champion
i knew he could play peach when i saw him and vanz keep going doubles peach and double jiggs in teams and ******, lol

Cia

das kwl
ummm.. i 'm not sure which number the tv was, but i remember having vidz recorded on the silver tv. i should have a set against eggm, ryoko, andddddd.. umm .. a marth player that was in my pool. i didn't catch his name though..

EDIT: it's been said over and over again but.. DOUBLE PEACH >>>> WORLD

GOTM

Smash Champion
ummm.. i 'm not sure which number the tv was, but i remember having vidz recorded on the silver tv. i should have a set against eggm, ryoko, andddddd.. umm .. a marth player that was in my pool. i didn't catch his name though..
if it was on the silver TV i dont think that ones up yet. "think" being the key word, as mark might have gone through it but im not sure.

a lot of the reason why more matches aren't up yet though is because of tags. in most, neither have a tag, and we have NO IDEA who is playing, so we skip in and move on. in a lot more, only one player has a tag so once again we skip it.

but yea, i dont think that TV is finished yet so if we see your guys' tags, you'll see your vids soon

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
To help you GOTM, It was probably Tensai he had tha match-up with. I know that Tensai was in his pool. That and VaNz doesn't always use the VaNz tag. I...just can't remember the other one he uses, xD. He does use the Bum1 tag, too, lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
To help you GOTM, It was probably Tensai he had tha match-up with. I know that Tensai was in his pool. That and VaNz doesn't always use the VaNz tag. I...just can't remember the other one he uses, xD. He does use the Bum1 tag, too, lol.
no, that dosn't help at all actually

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Lol, sorry....>_> I just thought you might know Tensai's Tag. With that you could probably determine if it was him. I can tell you it was a Peach vs. Marth matchup and a 2-0 sweep. (Sorry Tensai)

Edit: It's REALLY hard to miss VaNz's playing style, not too many Peaches play as awesomely as him.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Lol, sorry....>_> I just thought you might know Tensai's Tag. With that you could probably determine if it was him. I can tell you it was a Peach vs. Marth matchup and a 2-0 sweep. (Sorry Tensai)

Edit: It's REALLY hard to miss VaNz's playing style, not too many Peaches play as awesomely as him.
lol i was just joking, that was a quote from a movie, "no, that doesn't help at all actually"

Top Bottom