• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
SHHH stop being at the top of pages with your greatness Eli

Ace55

Smash Lord
The link for Eli's Ness seems to be broken. But I think I have a nice replacement:

I've seen good Ness's before but damn, super fast agro Ness.

MVP

Smash Ace
after this weekend, Hax should be at the top of the falcon list

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
UPDATED:
- Sudden Death XIV PM GF footage have been put up under both Eli and Hax$. I haven't looked at all the SDXIV footage yet, so if you guys have more videos of Eli, Hax, or any others, please post here.
- AbstractLogic has been put under Diddy Kong with footage
- Footage of Eli's Ness has been updated
- ZachAttax64 has been TEMPORARILY put on the list, mostly because the videos he posted were cool. I want some good match footage, and if I don't see any in the next few weeks, then I'll be taking it down. Yeah?

Keep em coming guys!

D

Deleted member

This weekend I should be going out to a monthly with Oracle Sethlon Awestin and a few others. I'll try and get my games recorded
I'm fine with these rules

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
K kewl if I beat Zac I get on the list right? Transfer of power or something rule etc

D

Deleted member

If you beat me after I'm actually on the list.
I'm not confirmed on the list right now but if you body me then sure

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Worrrrrd my Ness has actually gotten a lot better since this past weekend btw
I'll probably use him a lot more now

#BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No plz no

Using Ness... is like giving healthy people Chemo

Why can't you be cool and main Sheik?

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
So off topic
I don't have much video proof as of right now besides some highlights and only one solid tournament placing but I hope to prove myself as a really good toonlink in the next few months :colorful:
I've been wanting to face you in dittos for a while now. Maybe one day we'll be at the same tournament to make that happen.

D

Deleted member

TL dittos are probably some of the gayest dittos in the game.
Lets go.

D

Deleted member

Tink dittos are just 2 little 12 year olds running around the screen refusing to fight eachother, and instead they choose to make grunt noises.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
tink dittos consist of FOOT IN FACE and bomb -> hitconfirm and awesome awesome grab combos.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Bowser dittos suck cause
you know playing bowser against say Fox or Puff feels super satisfying because you're just this huge hunk of beast stomping on the rest of the tiny cast.
But whenever I fight against another bowser, it just doesn't feel the same. I just want to throw down my controller and leave because my insatiable taste of destruction is not fulfilled when I face another Bowser.

I'm not alone here, right?

D

Deleted member

I hate bowser.
I am glad you don't always get your satisfying annoying character feeling

Nguz95

Smash Lord
I sense that we're drifting...
How about we restrict the list to the top three for each character? I feel like that would weed out the Melee guys who never play PM *cough* Mango *cough* and it would encourage a little more competition for the spots. At the moment it seems like all you have to do is post good videos and you're on, but with 3 spots you would have to be qualitatively better than the third best guy to make it on the list. Just an idea.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I sense that we're drifting...
How about we restrict the list to the top three for each character? I feel like that would weed out the Melee guys who never play PM *cough* Mango *cough* and it would encourage a little more competition for the spots. At the moment it seems like all you have to do is post good videos and you're on, but with 3 spots you would have to be quantifiable better than the third best guy to make it on the list. Just an idea.
I'll give it some thought when I have more time. Sounds like a good idea, anyone agree with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom