• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 4 For Smash 4

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
My god mmmmmm.....I got my most important veteran back soo. The air dodge still great (I hope you don't dodge all the time like brawl). We got Smash Run in 3DS and that is a amazing mode.

1.Newcomers Shulk, Isaac, Takamaru, Chorus kid, Bandana Waddle Dee (use spear) and RAY MK IIII.(I can dream right? :'D.)
2.Stage Builder for Wii U version only better than better.
3.More Balanced and Less Cloned characters
4.Very good variations of Music (Smash has always got amazing remake of those songs.)

I hope better choice many many and many music to the Wii U version because brawl have many Music and that one of the thing that make brawl feel better than melee(Just listen those godlike music reworked!!!)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
1. Banjo & Kazooie. :(
2. K. Rool
3. A game people won't ***** at other people for playing. That's also fast and fun.
4. GOOD DLC characters.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
1. Anna, Bandanna Dee, Shulk, and Inkling. (EDIT: Changed my mind)
2. Dash Dancing (I'll admit it's a pretty useful move that really has no reason to not be there.)
3. Character specific Board the Platforms and Target Tests.
4. A soundtrack that's better than both Melee's and Brawl's.

Last edited:

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
1. Adventure Mode (Melee style Obviously) for Wii U
2. More Villains
3. Marshall
4. Giygas Stage or assist trophy

Maresch

Smash Cadet
NNID
Maresch
1. Anna, Bandanna Dee, Shulk, and Inkling. (EDIT: Changed my mind)
2. Dash Dancing (I'll admit it's a pretty useful move that really has no reason to not be there.)
3. Character specific Board the Platforms and Target Tests.
4. A soundtrack that's better than both Melee's and Brawl's.
THIS. Why didn't Brawl have this? I remember loving this from my childhood in 64 and Melee.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
THIS. Why didn't Brawl have this? I remember loving this from my childhood in 64 and Melee.
They let two players do the Target Test so they just made 5 generic levels with varying difficulties. To this day I still haven't done the Target Tests with every character in Brawl. It's way too tedious.
2 players was a really stupid idea and I hope they take it out of the next one. Same goes for Event matches, Home Run Contest, and Multi-Man Brawl. Those modes are supposed to be under the Single Player section.

Last edited:

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
- Roy
- Isaac/Matthew
- Ability to follow up attacks efficiently, just for the sake of fights looking good.
- Good music.

FalconOwnage

Smash Apprentice
1. HITSTUN SLIDER BAR: the perfect solution. Tournaments would have a set, agreed upon reasonable hitstun value (which would allow for combos). Casuals would choose whatever they want.
2. GRAVITY SLIDER BAR: the second perfect solution. Same concept as above.
3. A new pokemon. (Each Smash game had at least 2 new pokemon: SSB64: Pikachu & Jigglypuff, Melee: Mewtwo & Pichu, Brawl: Charizard, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Lucario, Sm4sh: Greninja & ?????). Sceptile is overrated. Add in a different type of pokemon such as rock, ice, ghost, etc... It would be extremely interesting to see one of those types of pokemon.
4. To Sakurai: FD IS NOT THE ONLY COMPETITIVE STAGE (it consistently favors projectile spamming/camping by characters with strong projectile games). IN FOR GLORY, ADD IN OTHER STAGES LIKE THESE: Dreamland (N64), Battlefield, Smashville, Fountain of Dreams, (the platforms don't have to be in "battlefield arrangement", just allow stages with platforms in some way.)

Last edited:

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
4. A great roster. I honestly think that just because fans want something, means we shouldn't get it. It's all up to Sakurai. All of these newcomers seem to be going for "unique" over popular. I'm glad to hear that Pit, my main, has been completely powered up in this next addition. It's good that characters are all being leveled with one another.
3. Faster gameplay. I've heard it's not as fast as Melee, and god I hope that's not true. Hopefully, it it's true, Sakurai has made the gameplay feel more fluent and will adjust to a slow style. I've heard a lot about how Little Mac's attacks feel great, so hopefully that gives some insight as to how the gameplay works.
2. Newcomers: Gematsu Leaks, King K. Rool, a surprise. That's what I want for newcomers. All of the characters in the Gematsu leak can show uniqueness, and as I said before, goes for "unique" over popular. Chrom seems perfect to show the game's balance. He could be heavy, like Ike, but fast, like Marth. Shulk would be a great addition. I've never played Xenoblade, but if I'm correct, he has a sword that can perform many tech-like tasks. Simple enough, Shulk could be a unique swordsman with very unique abilities. Chorus Men, or even just Marshall, can be a perfect rhythm-based character. Timing its moves correctly yields greater damage. Maybe each hit plays a little note to guide you. Customized move sets could also influence his power. King K. Rool, after Palutena, was my wanted character. I love the Donkey Kong games, and I feel they could use another rep. King K. Rool would be heavy, yes, but he could be an example of alternate costumes. Perhaps he has a regular move set, then his customized move sets would work for his pirate costume, and scientist costume. And I want a surprise. I want a character I wouldn't expect. Someone no one would expect.
1. A fun game. Smash Bros is a great series where you can have fun with your friends. Brawl, while it was fun, felt too competitive. Yes, this one should be competitive, but trump it with the awesomeness we all know and love in Smash Bros.

Veggi

Smash Champion
1. Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western as DLC
2. More character specific abilities that add a lot of depth like Peach's float. Depending on the abilities I think this could satisfy many people that want the game to have more movement options like Melee. (Air dash, walking backwards, sliding as a result of crouching during a dash, ect.)
3. Characters with movesets that don't reflect their appearances in their games almost at all to have custom special moves that let me ignore how poorly Sakurai represents the characters in this game.
4. No stupid oversights to exist like chain grabs. Luckily I think most of the things I've been worried about have been shown to not be possible in the new game.

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
1. Amazing music pieces like usual.
2. Ability to cancel moves into other moves (so combos look much more flasheh!)
3. Costumes. Color swaps are okay for team battle though.
4. For Glory 2v2 w/ friend

Totally Casual

Smash Cadet
1. Buffed and/or revamped Ganondorf
2. Captain Falcon
3. Less lag on grabs
4. A nerfed but still good Meta Knight

Top Bottom