• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toonami Mafia - Adult Swim Edition - The sun has risen!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Shoutouts I guess.

FML - You didn't get to do much, obviously. Orbo, don't answer questions specifically directed at your other half. That just... that just really doesn't make sense, lol. If the slot itself is being questioned about its actions, actions you actually have knowledge about the inner workings that led to them, then sure. Questions that specifically address the Other Half, leave it be. Rake, good comeback, actually. I really liked your responses when you showed up. Was hemming and hawing about dropping my vote and going elsewhere (first instinct was Soup, actually, lol -- curious if Gheb would've been down with that) when scum ****in' executed you :mad: You did pretty much what could be done with the situation, don't think you'd have been lynched if not for mafia executioner.
Oh ? TBH that response was stream of consciousness style and a little bit from notes I had taken. I pretty much just wrote exactly what i was feeling on that stuff.( I say stuff, because I can't remember what happened right now lol). It was kinda funny actually, I saw the lynch and the votecount and I messaged Orbo and said : "I'm pretty sure we just got executed" or something to that effect. Stil have no idea why laundry PM'd us asking if we wanted to use our power.

As to the second part, I think my lynch probably would have been hot topic and distracted the thread moreso, I actually think scum leavng me alive in that situation would have been smarter for them.

Thanks though. I'm glad you liked my response :D.

It occurs to me i need to stick to baseless D1 RVS reads to be successful in mafia too lol

Of course the game where EEOS is town, me and Orbo get dragged into my meta of dying early xD.

Top Bottom