• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To "I suck at smash and it isn't fun any more in For Glory"

IAmRyanHearMeRoar

Smash Rookie
I really wish For Glory had a ranking system of some sort. Feels like every match I go into I get my ass kicked by someone significantly better than me and it's ****ing hard to learn from your mistakes when the guy you're fighting is 60x better than you.

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
welcome to smashboards! You could add people to your friend list since for glory is unpredictable.

Malicious Odium

Smash Rookie
I main Mr. Game & Watch. I get bodied to the point that I want to brake my controller. I have mained GW since he was in malee and I don't want to abandon him. I see people like GimR do the grab combo but I just can't get close enough to grab anyone. Btw I hate playing against most of the DLC players and counter whores.

Furret24

Smash Master
I main Mr. Game & Watch. I get bodied to the point that I want to brake my controller. I have mained GW since he was in malee and I don't want to abandon him. I see people like GimR do the grab combo but I just can't get close enough to grab anyone. Btw I hate playing against most of the DLC players and counter whores.
Well, first of all, welcome to Smashboards. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

About your post, I can't really offer much more than "get good". Sorry mate.
In particular though, if you can't seem to get grabs, you likely aren't playing neutral very well.

I'd recommend joining the Game and Watch Skype group and Discord server. You can find plenty of fellow good Game and Watch players that could help you get better at the game. They'd do a far better job really helping you out than I ever could. I'd recommend giving atleast one of them a shot if you want to get better.
:162:

TK8305

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TK8305
Yeah, my 1v1 For Glory experience was meh....I'd run across a lot of beasts and usually get reamed. Although some of them I've managed to take a game or two off if I actually hit my stride. It's experience so I take it as that. I've moved on from 1v1s and just do Free For Alls & Doubles. Waaaay more fun & laid back!

Especially when you get three others that are roughly your level or better....makes for some VERY sick matches and I got loads of them saved up for my channel! :3

Sometimes lag really ruins them and then I got to bail because of it and then get penalized. I really hate that. ;-;

Last edited:

Yojiexo

Smash Rookie
I don't like For Glory, since smash 4 started I found For glory so annoying to play in general, I win most of my matchs but holy crap, most of the people are so salty or annoying to play against, I have no problem to lose, but, not against an Spamer or camper or some stupid and annoying strat (Sonic players with the same combo always)
I have played against good peope, like really good people and I always enjoy a good match, but with the most of the people in For Glory begin like that
I don't find worth anymore wasting my time in For Glory

lemonfreshness

Smash Rookie
I generally enjoy FG except for going against people who abuse counters and when I face off against Cloud and Corrin ten times in a row. But that's mostly my fault anyway.

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
I don't like For Glory, since smash 4 started I found For glory so annoying to play in general, I win most of my matchs but holy crap, most of the people are so salty or annoying to play against, I have no problem to lose, but, not against an Spamer or camper or some stupid and annoying strat (Sonic players with the same combo always)
I have played against good peope, like really good people and I always enjoy a good match, but with the most of the people in For Glory begin like that
I don't find worth anymore wasting my time in For Glory

LOL, I might be one of those kinds of salty players, but I don't roll-spam as much unless I REALLY need to get some space, and I personally fight a variety of really good players (I also always move around like an idiot when I get a kill to stay mobile instead of taunting or charge up a move).

The main issue I personally have with online play akin to Smash 4 is that I can't tell if I'm being considered okay, or if my opponent is just laughing their ass off as they beat me to the ground many times with different characters for their YouTube montages.

Also, funny enough I RARELY encounter the frequently-mentioned type of For Glory Stereotype. I think I've so far, only fought against a Little Mac about once.

Last edited:

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
To be honest, for me, it's more about the fact that due to the lack of online communication in the With Anyone mode, it's more about trying to find out if I'm having fun with this guy or they're just shaking their heads as they're prepping up each of my losses for a montage on YouTube just to devalue me (and while they switch characters). I've stressed about this point many times due to a point I'll explain later.

As explained by someone else from another thread, it makes sense in that For Glory has more people who are there to win, so trying to practice is a little hard for me to consider if the temptation to win happens to be pretty big at the time. But other than that, I've had a lot of fun experiences on For Glory 1 on 1.
Here's the VERY awkward thing; I've RARELY ever met the stereotypes people love to bash about on For Glory. I've been consistently meeting players who body me a lot instead. So far I've never fought a :4link: Link or :4tlink: Toon Link player at all IIRC.
So ironically, I've had frustrations with For Glory in a different manner compared to everyone else.

I just managed to fight a :4sonic: Sonic player as :4falco: Falco (I somehow like his hard-hitting style compared to :4fox: Fox's), and for sure he'd taunt me each time he killed me because I sucked, but I kept at it and I managed to learn how to adapt to his patterns overtime.
Then he later switched to :4littlemac: Little Mac and it was thanks to guides like ZeRo's I managed to grab punish him very easily since Mac has a notably short grab range (making his grab-out-of-shield punishes not as good), but alas, two KO uppercuts in a row got me. I knew he was just playing for the hell of it as soon as I saw him charge up the Straight Lunch (Kiai Straight in Japanese) out in the open in the distance.

I'm not that good of a player since I slip up my opportunities a lot, I can't use up aerials as consistently in a short hop and I'm not that much of a risk taker when it comes to edgeguarding as I prefer to rack up damage for a Deadly Blow KO instead (I used to dash attack spam a lot in the past though lol).
I never taunt when I get a kill since I always move around to stay mobile, and I would rather bait my opponent to come to me so I can frequently punish them more times they punish me (cause here's the thing, there exist offensive options, but the defensive ones are often said to be way too reliable, hence the roll-spamming as one example).
But alas, that's enough for my dumb input on this topic.

darkchip1

Smash Rookie
NNID
darkchip1
I only have ~68% win rate. I play random too much, and I tried playing a rushdown Palutena for a couple weeks for some reason. My rate's tanked lol. It probably doesn't matter much.

Currently, I 100% hate Cloud. He's become the new go-to character for when people have no idea how to play. He spams 50 moves in a row, and you can rarely react. I don't know who at Nintendo thought it was a good idea to give a swordsman Mario's frame data with 4x his range. He's even become a problem in tournaments lately.

Terrible Clouds are beatable, but with how stupid the character is, and the lag they usually bring with them, and how common they are, For Glory has become just frustrating imo. Lag in general has been an issue for me though. It might be distance. I live in NY, and I can 100% guess when a player is from Cali/Texas/Mexico because they always have a unique, unresponsive lag in our matches. And lately, all I seem to get are west coast players. I've only seen 1 NY guy the past entire week lol. The game's just become frustrating outside of matches with people in person imo.

TGNK

Smash Rookie
I really don't mind it i mean i haven't found a good match recently n getting tried of winning but really dont think am not that good

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
I only have ~68% win rate. I play random too much, and I tried playing a rushdown Palutena for a couple weeks for some reason. My rate's tanked lol. It probably doesn't matter much.

Currently, I 100% hate Cloud. He's become the new go-to character for when people have no idea how to play. He spams 50 moves in a row, and you can rarely react. I don't know who at Nintendo thought it was a good idea to give a swordsman Mario's frame data with 4x his range. He's even become a problem in tournaments lately.

Terrible Clouds are beatable, but with how stupid the character is, and the lag they usually bring with them, and how common they are, For Glory has become just frustrating imo. Lag in general has been an issue for me though. It might be distance. I live in NY, and I can 100% guess when a player is from Cali/Texas/Mexico because they always have a unique, unresponsive lag in our matches. And lately, all I seem to get are west coast players. I've only seen 1 NY guy the past entire week lol. The game's just become frustrating outside of matches with people in person imo.
lol, I've only used Custom Cloud in 9.0 Classic Mode just so I can kill people faster before they could kill me. I personally don't resonate that well with Cloud via online or at least give a **** about him as I do with Roy, Corrin/Kamui and Mewtwo.

Last edited:

Lergi

Smash Rookie
I only have around a 65% win rate, probably from when I use weird characters I have no idea how to use properly and random, with a dash of staying against people who were much better than me for maybe an hour to learn some stuff. I used to be much better at the game, with around 70-80% win rate, but I think my skill has deteriorated a bit. Some days I just feel "off," like I can't land any combos and constantly make incorrect inputs. It doesn't help that I myself know that I have laggy internet, and that's never a good thing to have. Maybe I took too many breaks from the game or something, and I have no clue what's up with my internet, it used to run perfectly, and now it just doesn't. I doubt anyone can help with my internet, but it's just really discouraging me from playing.

Ralugi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Uranium238
I have a win rate of 35. It's terrible. I always lose to the most idiotic patterns that I should punish, but my gamepad doesn’t even read up anymore, and half the buttons are stifled with input delay.
To say the least, I've become very bitter about my competitive preformance. I've played every character, but none of them are a permanent solution.
I went to Anther's Ladder, and that was the moment it started getting worse. I started losing 10 to 6 games in a row to completely uninitiated players with next to no fundamental skill.
Right now, I'm playing :4falco:, and I'm down to my last character. I'm starting to really hate this game, and my current life situation doesn’t make this any better. I feel like this game is slowly killing me. I'm plugging in hundreds of hours for nothing to be achieved.

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
I have a win rate of 35. It's terrible. I always lose to the most idiotic patterns that I should punish, but my gamepad doesn’t even read up anymore, and half the buttons are stifled with input delay.
To say the least, I've become very bitter about my competitive preformance. I've played every character, but none of them are a permanent solution.
I went to Anther's Ladder, and that was the moment it started getting worse. I started losing 10 to 6 games in a row to completely uninitiated players with next to no fundamental skill.
Right now, I'm playing :4falco:, and I'm down to my last character. I'm starting to really hate this game, and my current life situation doesn’t make this any better. I feel like this game is slowly killing me. I'm plugging in hundreds of hours for nothing to be achieved.
Hey, at last, a fellow :4falco: user. : P

And yes, I feel for you. Right now due to me eventually trolling one of my friends and ending up getting him annoyed and wasting his time, I started to feel even more upset than usual; the main reason I was trolling nowadays was due to how much effort I need to put into this game and having no idea how to properly improve myself.

Right now I'm bloody sick of "gitting gud" due to the fact that it's depressing that I feel lost, and I feel like turning into a For Glory troll out of sadness and contempt towards myself.

I keep getting walled out all the time no matter how much I effort I put in, all from bad decisions and conditioning I always fall for. It's like if I just do a small jab, I have to get my whole body mauled in return. Why try anything at all if that's the case? I'm just getting bodied.

This was meant to be a party game series in the first place, and yet this stuff happens like in any fighting game due to how big Smash is compared to the rest.

And since I'm turning into a For Glory troll who's getting sick of losing sight of being able to improve, I deserve all the bashing like the rest of the trolls who make that mode or any form of competitive Smash into a cesspit of crap. Sandbagging underway.

P.S. Playing as Falco in Smash 4 is such an uphill battle despite me being attached to him; poor air speed, polarized aerial movement, ****ty back aerial spacing, awkward range, horrible neutral game, too-hard-to-hit-with down aerial, the works.

Last edited:

Nathan Richardson

Smash Ace
NNID
Zeratrix
I have a 69%+ Win rate, this was AFTER I gave myself a nickname, I main :4charizard: and I have some awful habits.

1. I panic super easy, when things are even or i'm in the lead I take a punishment, experimental style that typically gets things done, but when i'm behind? Expect lots of smash spam, rock smash spam, air dodge spam and even a panicked Flare blitz out of desperation.
  2. My play style is very predictable to start with. I won most matches using this style so a lot of my moves like using rolls in response to moves is very, VERY much ingrained into my muscle memory. I often feel like kicking myself because I rolled into a smash...again....for the fifth time that match. Trying to learn not to do that is like trying to learn how to smash all over again.
  3. I'm insanely stubborn, if someone beats me I take them on again because I want to beat that playstyle to, if anything, show that I can. I probably put in more continues in arcade games in the past than I'd like to admit and that mentality carries over into smash, it also annoys me when someone switches up characters constantly.
  4. I get pretty emotional, so taunters REALLY tick me off. I typically leave when a player is abusing the nickname feature to be a complete asshat. (even though they probably did that to other players) surprisingly friendly messages on the nickname feature instantly diffuse that and make me want to try them again. (there was this one guy named Genesis and he was good, we split the matches 3-2 his favor and he was so gracious he gave me a fistbump.....why oh why didn't I send him a friend request?!? Players like that are rare jewels!!)

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
I don't want to sound like I'm advertising it, but the smash discord is worth checking out for improvement. They've recently started a channel for tutoring players and communities are a little more familiar. Aside from that, looking for friendlies in general on Smashboards or wherever is also a good idea.

And we have a Falco discord

Last edited:

Erucidator

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure I hate Ganondorf after today. My partner and I fought a pair of Ganons today and my gosh are they annoying. I'm pretty sure soloing one wouldn't be hard, but two is just plain difficult.

It seems the stage gets a lot smaller when fighting them, and that I'll get hit, intentional or not. I got really salty because of those dsmashes.

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
I'm pretty sure I hate Ganondorf after today. My partner and I fought a pair of Ganons today and my gosh are they annoying. I'm pretty sure soloing one wouldn't be hard, but two is just plain difficult.

It seems the stage gets a lot smaller when fighting them, and that I'll get hit, intentional or not. I got really salty because of those dsmashes.
Expect a ton of that or frequent amounts of it in For Glory; you have to often expect them to switch to Ganon to either gain a lead or to rub more salt in your wounds, often also putting true-Ganon mains to shame.

You often have to wait for him to make a laggy approach on your shield and punish the hell out of him in that case; if he tries to Flame Choke, always move away from him or try to tech away. DO NOT TRY TO PUNISH UP SMASH (IASA frames too stronk).

Now TWO Ganons....I shudder at that thought.

LucinaNab1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SSB311007Bond
A year ago I could win 50% or more of my matches, but nowadays the players seem to be a lot better and I'm lucky to win 30% of matches. So I followed the "quit while I'm ahead" mentality. It's much more refreshing to play Smash for fun anyway.

LuigiHeHe

Smash Rookie
NNID
vanillasnow
The only thing I see in For Glory,

:4bayonetta2: I COMPENSATE FOR MY INABILITY TO MAKE FRIENDS BY SPAMMING 0-DEATHS!
:4cloud2:I LIKE TO SPAM FAIR, DAIR, AND UAIR, AND ALWAYS LIMIT BREAK RIGHT BEFORE SOMEONE HITS ME
:4falcon:I LIKE TO WAVEDASH AND SPAM CHAIN GRABS, DAIRS, AND FAIRS "SHOW ME UR MOVES!"
:4corrin:I LIKE TO SPAM FSMASH, AND COUNTER ALOT.
:4fox:/:4falco:pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew, FSMASH, DOWNB, pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew.
:4mewtwo:SHORT HOP NAIR, THEN GLARE, THEN NEUTRAL B
:4marth:/:4lucina:COUNTER, TILTS, NEUTRAL B

:4wario2: how could this happen to me.

EpicDude6951

Smash Rookie
NNID
JamesMicheal
I have a win rate of..... 18.03%. I absolutely suck at 1-on-1, yet I keep trying. I've fought 366 battles and I won only 66. My average KOs per battle is 0.63. I'll admit, I am probably the worst FG player, EVER. My username is a lie. I'm not epic what-so-ever when it comes to 1-on-1. I could take some lessons, but I probably won't learn. I hope this changes when I get Ryu, though.

Last edited:

EpicDude6951

Smash Rookie
NNID
JamesMicheal
:4ness:PK FIRE! PK FIRE! PK FIRE!

:4fox:Pew pew pew pew pew (Neutral B spam)

:4ryu: *FOCUS PUNCH* SHORYUKEN!

:4bayonetta: Still OP after the nerf (Bayonetta gets Salty!)

:4mario: It's-a me, Mario! I'mma gonna spam fireballs n' F.L.U.D.D and-a the Super Jump punch and grab combos!

:4lucina: "You'll never defeat me!" Because you just spam side-b and down-b.

:4cloud2: LIMIT BREAK

:4ganondorf: *SIDE-B SPAM*

:4pacman: Most of these guys like salt with their Power-Pellets

:4corrin: Basically: Jump, kick, B, (idk I don't have Corrin)

:4feroy: PYRO KNIGHT

:4bowser: Grab, up-throw, N-air

:4drmario: I am Doctor Mario and I will kick your ass!

:4lucas: PK FIRE! PK FREEZE!

:4falcon: "YES!"

:4wiifitm: Stretchy salt

:4luigi: Side-B, Down-B, you get it.

Last edited:

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008

:4mario: It's-a me, Mario! I'mma gonna spam fireballs n' F.L.U.D.D and-a the Super Jump punch and grab combos!

:4drmario: I am Doctor Mario and I will kick your ***!

:4falco:Dabs with spot dodge all day long and tries to pitifully land clean down/back aerials and/or zone with blaster (I'm a shameless Falco main myself tho lol)

:4mewtwo:Shadow Ball spam and dash attack punish for days

:4sonic: SANIC SPEED; racks up damage with his bs then just lands an out-of-nowhere side smash or back aerial

:4samus: Always shows up on your conquest matches in white color and screws you over with down tilt, back aerial and up aerial

:4charizard: Stereotypical wannabe-IntroSpecktive fan who spams Flare Blitz and Rock Smash all day long

:4zss: Nasty up b combos for days and flip jump tricks for salt

:4shulk: BUSTER! SMASH! BACK SLASH! I'M REALLY FEELING IT! Still can't get down those Monado cancel tricks

:4myfriends: ROAAAAAAAGH!!!!! I fight for my friends.

:4dk: Side smash + side b shield break salt; floaty juggle bait via his not-as-versatile aerials

:4jigglypuff: This damn thing's air speed still ****s you up, and yet people are asking for buffs?

:4yoshi: F***s your day up with his crazy egg bs and surprising mobility, range and power

Last edited:

Tolvir

Smash Rookie
I switch between Cloud, Ike, Corrin, and Lucina. Cloud and Ike are definitely my mains, and Corrin and Lucina are secondaries I toy with.

Most of the time, all I fight are Ganondorfs and Captain Falcons, with the occasional Little Mac or Marth. I have seen Bayonneta twice, Cloud a few times (mostly when someone tries to copy me), and most other characters very few times. I've gotten good with dealing with Captain Falcon, since a lot of them are very predictable with what they will try to do. Ganondorf not so much. I have a hard dealing with their abilities, and when they do the whole hit while offstage thing I have difficulty dealing with it, especially with Ike and Cloud.

My win rate was at 27% a while back, but now it's at 31%. Still really bad, and it takes a while to change because I have hundreds of games where I have lost, so it takes at least 5-10 wins to raise it a few percent, without losses.

Just looked, my battles are at 906, my victories are at 285. My total KOs are 913, and my Falls are 1454. Lol

Last edited:

EpicDude6951

Smash Rookie
NNID
JamesMicheal
I'm starting to get better at For Glory, I was a Smash 4 noob back then. My win rate is slowly increasing, it's at 26.42%, but it's getting better. I don't think I'm the worst at FG anymore, but I'm still a bit bad. Nonetheless, it's hella fun to win, and I'm fine if I lose.

T-man66

Smash Rookie
For Glory is...not too fun. Rarely i ever win, even as a beast as I am in melee, this game is another monster to play. Fox isn't as fast and flashy, Falco is horrible, but still playable. All i ever fought were really good players at this point, since I've just got the game February last year, I'm pretty much out of my league with these guys.

I've been to local smash meetings and have been destroyed every game, to the point of boring some of the players so much that they even beat me with jiggypuff, or just move away from me to play melee.

VileFC3S

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KookiDowgRX-7
I've been to local smash meetings and have been destroyed every game, to the point of boring some of the players so much that they even beat me with jiggypuff, or just move away from me to play melee.
Literally me in Melee right now.

Though in all honesty, For Glory is probably your best bet if you don't want to travel and only to get beaten. If you ever find someone who is up to par with you, add them! It's features like this that I love so much as well as netplay because I don't have to waste my gas and bore players with my cringey Young Link or Bowser Jr in Smash 4. Sure For Glory can be cancerous but I don't know man, lots of really good players with awesome sportsmanship have been popping up lately for me. I guess most of the casuals are bored of the game by this point?

Last edited:

Kritz0ne

Smash Rookie

:4drmario: I am Doctor Mario and I will kick your ***!

:4link: "HEYAAH!"

Zyrbaiakor

Smash Rookie
The players I find on For Glory are all the same. I use a 2DS which is probably the reason why I have a 2% win rate.
-There's no point in approaching them since they'll just shield.
-There's no point in grabbing them since they just spot dodge.
-Whenever I get attacked, my shield always comes out 1 frame late and their attack connects.
-If I try to spot dodge a grab, they just grab me again right after.
The worst part is, since I main Ganondorf, some opponents switch to Ganondorf themselves to rub it in my face. And they ALWAYS USE THE SKIN WITH THE WHITE HAIR. Even people who're just playing Ganondorf use the one with white hair, which for some reason bugs me (By the way, I use the Ganondorf skin with red armor). Are the other 7 skins not socially accepted or something?

I think I've cooled down now.

Whatevs16

Smash Rookie
My win rate in Smash is like, 20%, 1v1 8%? I think, last I check. Of course, I'm pretty defeatist and just give up half way when I'm sure I'm gonna lose, so

Eagleye42

Smash Rookie
I've been seeing this a lot, and it's disheartening. Share your stories, don't let people make you feel bad for being a little bit frustrated. Just remember it's a game, and to take some time off and relax. :)
I can't make my win rate rise past 30%, I truly believe that I do not have what it takes to ever become better than I currently am at smash. I've been working hard, playing lots of for glory and Anthers, but I still lose the cast majority of the time(never won a ranked match on anthers, and I'm nearly always two stocked every time in ranked) And I just want to quit, smash used to be way fun, but now I get super tilted and I am just sick of being bad after putting in many many more hours than all my friends and still being way worse than them.

Richard & Blaziken

Smash Cadet
NNID
Richard_Blaziken
3DS FC
1547-5283-8177
My win rate hovers around 89-91% after around 20,000 FG matches. Recently, however, there's like no one on FG anymore.

I'm not very good at this game, but I play a character decently well that most people don't know how to play against due to lack of experience against Greninja. I occasionally come here to find someone to play against, but you get a lot of elitists that treat you like crap, so... yeah, Smash isn't super fun these days for me.

UsedNapkin

Smash Rookie
I think when you first start on for glory or anything competitive in smash you should get really good with one character at first. To the point where your winning 70% of matches and then maybe try a second character. Its always good to have a really good main. You see quite a few people in tournaments only play one character and still do incredibly well.

Bubbagreebs

Smash Rookie
Guys, I am just starting on this site and online modes in smash Wii u. I'm really good at the game but that's only against cpu lvl 5 or lower and my peach and palutena amiibo lvl 40 ish or lower. That's only when I'm playing light slow smash with custom character with custom specials and equipment. I don't really have a main for any game considering I don't have a n64 and smash 64 or a GameCube and melee or a Wii and brawl. Also I am aware I can download smash 64 and possibly brawl on eshop and Wii u is reverse compatible with the wii. I have a 3DS but I don't have the game for it. Also I want to be good so that if I do win a match if for fun it isn't only because of my teammate. Also I kinda want to main toon link but I'm not sure who to do. Please help

Bubbagreebs

Smash Rookie
So you know how this thread is about for glory no longer being fun ? Well I'm trying to do a grab -> back throw -> jump/short hop -> down air spike combo as toon link on for fun but I can't because of lag and just last match I was trying it but kept failing to recover due to lag.
IT MAKES ME SO DAMN MAD

Last edited:

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
Meh, you still run into really rage-inducing players like I do, like, the VERY VERY GOOD ones who have to be like "I have every right to be like Nairo on you, so die for ever playing the game in the first place if you ever taunt me."

Metalur272

Smash Rookie
I've been playing this game since December 2014 and I really enjoyed, but then I started losing and losing and even more losing, even with my friend.
I tried improving but to no avail, I still lose. I don't know what it is my main (Marth/Lucina) , my play style or the fact that I'm using a pretty bad controller a.k.a the Gamepad.
I've tried choosing other characters like Falco which was my main for a long while (I really liked using him), Lucas (who my tournament worthy friend told me I was good with him) and I tried watching videos of tournaments which didn't help one bit.
Unlike other people that gets frustrated with losing, I get really emotional to the point of punching myself and/or furniture, call me crybaby I know but every time I play I get like this.
So I think I'm gonna stop playing FG for awhile until I either improve or become less bad.

Top Bottom