• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Titan Tournament! *CANCELLED*

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Well, even if your pastor doesn't go through with this... a tournament is a tournament. It'd be good to hold it anyways. If you need a place for it and end up having to pay, just allocate a bit of the pot to yourself to pay for it (sort of how it's already set up).

Nabizzle

Smash Rookie
you could probably find a cheep place like a school or something and hold it there and itll only cost probably like 25 to 50 bucks maybe cheeper

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Try to find a spot like a comic shop or ask at a gamestop/EB if they'd consider letting us hold tournaments. Like I kno a lot of ppl wouldnt come just cuz you cant cuss/drink/smoke. Thats no fun! :laugh: Get a better local or some looser rules and I'll def come to this with some ppl. Uptight religious folk, sheesh. :chuckle:

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Please get a city/state into the first post, as well as a date ASAP. It really is necessary for people to see.

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Marthmaster... this tournament idea was not thought out well enough. If you REALLY want this to go through, you're going to need somebody with experience and preferabley someone who's older and responsible enough.

You're 14... trying to bring people from all over the state into one place and then managing them (especially with some of the rules that most of us aren't accustom to) is most likely too much for you to handle.

I don't mean any offense here, I'm just thinking realistically. See if someone else will hold the tournament for you? A fellow smasher who's relatively near by. If Lansing's not too far for ya, we'd gladly set up a place here for it... and the proceeds can still go towards your church as long as you can make it.

Let me know, k?

Nabizzle

Smash Rookie
Marthmaster... this tournament idea was not thought out well enough. If you REALLY want this to go through, you're going to need somebody with experience and preferabley someone who's older and responsible enough.

You're 14... trying to bring people from all over the state into one place and then managing them (especially with some of the rules that most of us aren't accustom to) is most likely too much for you to handle.

I don't mean any offense here, I'm just thinking realistically. See if someone else will hold the tournament for you? A fellow smasher who's relatively near by. If Lansing's not too far for ya, we'd gladly set up a place here for it... and the proceeds can still go towards your church as long as you can make it.

Let me know, k?
If the tournament is changing and the forum spot is changing also fill me in so i could get the 411

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you

Let me know, k?
i'd love to have that happen, but my parents said lansing is too far. so i have a feeling i won't be holding it.......:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Top Bottom