• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips and Etiquette for playing For Glory

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Unfortunately, it is unlikely the lessons in this thread will reach the ones that need to know them. There are thousands (if not millions) of smashers out there who never bother to become involved in any online communities. Nevertheless, I am going to compile a few thoughts I have gathered while playing For Glory.

Learn New Characters Offline -- I play Link and projectile spam opponents all day long. It cracks me up to see my opponent attempt to "counterpick" me by picking Mario, Falco, or some other character with a reflector. This always goes south when they find that they struggle to just operate the character (often resulting in a silly SD). Before taking a character online, practice offline or against friends. Play training mode or against CPU opponents to learn the fundamentals. You don't need to wait until you are a grandmaster before returning to For Glory mode. (Seriously. I'm talking about spending 10 minutes learning the properties of the character's moves.) You just need to understand that For Glory is where you learn how human players think. If you're too busy fighting your own controls, it's a waste of everyone's time. (This eventually goes away as you attain a baseline understanding of every fighter in the roster.)

Never give up! Never surrender! -- If I absolutely dominate my opponent's first stock, often I see them just SD on purpose for the second stock. It's a 2 stock match. You absolutely can recover from that. Even if you can't, you are forfeiting valuable learning time. There are so many matchups in Sm4sh. Every single match is an opportunity. If you are being destroyed by your opponent, you have two tasks: (1) fight as hard as you possible can, and (2) save the replay so you can study what the opponent did. That will let you either develop a counter strategy or start playing that character yourself! Don't quit out of the lobby just because you lost. Learn everything you can with that person who is better than you. (Quitting due to lag is perfectly reasonable. Laggy matches waste everyone's time.)

Embrace all strategies. -- This is not For Fun. Contain your frustration at opponents using campy/cheap tactics. You're only going to see more of it. You need to rise above it. As mentioned above, either make use of the strategy yourself or develop a counter. A good way to discover the counter is to use the strategy yourself. Eventually, you are going to run into someone who knows how to dismantle that strategy.

... I shall return to add more to this ...

Questions. Comments. Feedback. Criticisms. Additional tips. -- ALL WELCOME!

Last edited:

otter

Smash Ace
No thanks. I learn new characters in for glory. Its still hard to find a challenge.

Also, If i get scrubbed out of the first stock ill just try to get to the next match quickly. Don't get me wrong, if im learning then ill keep playing, but ive seen like two good players so far out of 500 matches.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
No thanks. I learn new characters in for glory. Its still hard to find a challenge.

Also, If i get scrubbed out of the first stock ill just try to get to the next match quickly. Don't get me wrong, if im learning then ill keep playing, but ive seen like two good players so far out of 500 matches.
Perhaps you missed the part where I was addressing the unwashed masses. People who frequent Smashboards probably have a decent grasp of the game overall.

Kage Me

Smash Ace
I play Link and projectile spam opponents all day long.
Someone please explain to TheBuzzSaw what 'etiquette' means. I don't think they know.

Here's my tip: if you commit to an obnoxious strategy, I'm going to find another, less obnoxious opponent. Playing against you isn't fun and there's nothing I can learn from you: beat one projectile spammer, beat them all. From your second tip, it sounds like you're frustrated by people leaving the lobby after one game. Those people are not the problem here: try changing your own behaviour and I'm sure you'll see a massive improvement.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I quit out against obnoxious players in any situation where its laggy enough that rolling away is actually a solid strategy. When an opponent uses no other movement options whatsoever other than rolling, chances are I'm going to quit out against you win or lose, lag or otherwise. I don't gain anything from either destroying you if it isn't laggy, or going evenish and sometimes losing because I mess up one input into getting roll smash attacked. But eh, I have close to a 90% win rate on for glory in my last 100 games [75% overall, I stopped using Falco on wifi, it killed my stats :(], I'm able to overcome most cheese, I just don't enjoy it and it isn't worth my time at all. It's legitimately upsetting to me when I beat these people and they instantly character select for the next match even if its laggy; I bet if I lost they would've quit immediately.

Link using projectiles makes sense, that's what he does. If you're not in range of him to hit him, he's going to use projectiles. It really only becomes obnoxious to me when I cannot even dash to shield against them because shields take way too long in delay, so I always get hit, and otherwise way too much delay to input a punish on shield before Link can roll away.

It would be cool/nice if we got some for glory etiquette going, more so for identifying other "honourable" players or otherwise. I usually taunt twice at the start of a match if I'm going to leave after that game, and I always taunt after I lose a stock if my opponent did something really good. If that catches on, it would be cool~

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Someone please explain to TheBuzzSaw what 'etiquette' means. I don't think they know.

Here's my tip: if you commit to an obnoxious strategy, I'm going to find another, less obnoxious opponent. Playing against you isn't fun and there's nothing I can learn from you: beat one projectile spammer, beat them all. From your second tip, it sounds like you're frustrated by people leaving the lobby after one game. Those people are not the problem here: try changing your own behaviour and I'm sure you'll see a massive improvement.
Scrub, much? That's fine. Drop out. I'll take the free win. And LOL @ "beat one projectile spammer, beat them all". Indeed. I suppose if you never plan on entering a tournament bracket, you can get away with just avoiding us "rude" players. I know how to do much more than throw projectiles. In fact, I love it when my opponent closes the gap. Let the combos begin! Not that I feel the need to explain myself to you, but I don't just run away and throw projectiles from a distance. I use them as my approach.

I'm not upset about people leaving games. I didn't post this thread because my feelings were hurt. This forum is "Competitive Discussion". I'm going to play to win. I expect others to do the same. If my style upsets them to the point of quitting, excellent. Let's further cull the For Glory pool of people who don't play the game seriously. The slot is immediately filled by another player anyway.

Hitzel

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'll SD and quit out of laggy matches or matches that are really raising my blood pressure. Some games just aren't worth sticking around for.

I do save replays of my losses I think I can learn from though, and review them later. I think that replays are one of the best learning tools of For Glory.

*Edit*

Of course, any strategy under the sun is fair game. Scrubs are going to be scrubs, let them quit. If they're upset, it's their fault for deciding to play Smash 4. What else is there to say?

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
There is etiquette for For Glory, who knew. Sadly, I don't think I should have etiquette in that. So, sorry. I can give up is a person is spamming pk fire over an over if I want.
Yes. You can. Perhaps I should have clarified that these tips only really apply if you want to get better. Are you losing to Ness players who spam PK fire? Personally, I think spammers of any kind are great. It lets you really refine your response to that particular approach. I'll take free wins. :]

Yeah, I'll SD and quit out of laggy matches or matches that are really raising my blood pressure. Some games just aren't worth sticking around for.

I do save replays of my losses I think I can learn from though, and review them later. I think that replays are one of the best learning tools of For Glory.
There's nothing wrong with jumping out of laggy matches. I just want to discourage quitting with losing as the sole reason. It's a 1v1 match. Someone has to lose. Quitting early is just silly. "Well, if I can't be the one to win, I'M OUTTA HERE."

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yes. You can. Perhaps I should have clarified that these tips only really apply if you want to get better. Are you losing to Ness players who spam PK fire? Personally, I think spammers of any kind are great. It lets you really refine your response to that particular approach. I'll take free wins. :]
Spammers are, pardon my language, ****. I couldn't even lay a hit on him because he would run up to me and spam pk fire. People who span REALLY dont know how to play.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Spammers are, pardon my language, ****. I couldn't even lay a hit on him because he would run up to me and spam pk fire. People who span REALLY dont know how to play.
Well, if you have delay, that's one thing. But if you don't, spamming PK Fire isn't unstoppable. If you power shield it (or shield it at the right distance), it dissipates, leaving Ness wide open for a punishment.
I think a lot of the point here is that "spam" in itself isn't bad, if you don't have any idea of what to do about spam, you should be trying to figure it out. If you think the only reason it's happening because of lag/delay, then that's a separate thing.

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I am assigning you the same reading homework. You can't sit there and say they "REALLY dont know how to play" if you are the one losing. You mean to tell me you cannot beat one technique? Just one? Learn how to beat it. It's not that hard. As you learn to defeat each tactic, you add to your own arsenal. The game is about who wins, not who "plays the game really well".

Hitzel

Smash Ace
Nah, there's nothing wrong with "spammers," if anything it's the game's cause for allowing them to exist, but during a match that's the last thing you should be thinking about.

*Edit*

And yeah, you should read that Sirlin chapter buzzsaw is posting. Read the whole book if you have the time, it's not long.

There's nothing wrong with jumping out of laggy matches. I just want to discourage quitting with losing as the sole reason. It's a 1v1 match. Someone has to lose. Quitting early is just silly. "Well, if I can't be the one to win, I'M OUTTA HERE."
I don't disagree, but I'll quit out from games that are making me mad, win or loss (probably losses though). I just don't really like to push it too far if the game's putting me in a bad mood.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I am assigning you the same reading homework. You can't sit there and say they "REALLY dont know how to play" if you are the one losing. You mean to tell me you cannot beat one technique? Just one? Learn how to beat it. It's not that hard. As you learn to defeat each tactic, you add to your own arsenal. The game is about who wins, not who "plays the game really well".
I'm losing to a person that only knows of one attack and dont utilize the whole moveset. idk bout you, but that kind of thing shoudnt be defended
Well, if you have delay, that's one thing. But if you don't, spamming PK Fire isn't unstoppable. If you power shield it (or shield it at the right distance), it dissipates, leaving Ness wide open for a punishment.
I think a lot of the point here is that "spam" in itself isn't bad, if you don't have any idea of what to do about spam, you should be trying to figure it out. If you think the only reason it's happening because of lag/delay, then that's a separate thing.
Thats the thing I COULDN'T Shield because he was right on my butt. I never had a opening. I couldnt even escape it

Last edited:

Hitzel

Smash Ace
I'm losing to a person that only knows of one attack and dont utilize the whole moveset. idk bout you, but that kind of thing shoudnt be defended
Well if you're not defending against it, maybe that's why you're losing

Seriously though, there's nothing wrong with people using the tools the game gives them.

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I don't disagree, but I'll quit out from games that are making me mad, win or loss (probably losses though). I just don't really like to push it too far if the game's putting me in a bad mood.
Well, I certainly can't argue with anyone quitting for medical reasons. XD

Thats the thing I COULDN'T Shield because he was right on my butt. I never had a opening. I couldnt even escape it
It sounds like he found a fantastic winning strategy. You should pick Ness and win all your matches that way. You will never lose again.

Ness is a joke. I have never lost to a Ness.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It sounds like he found a fantastic winning strategy. You should pick Ness and win all your matches that way. You will never lose again.

Ness is a joke. I have never lost to a Ness.
I refuse to resort to spamming one move. I know I sound like a female dog and Im am very sorry but Im just annoyed at how many people I feel are going against me here. At least my other friends understand me enough.

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I refuse to resort to spamming one move. I know I sound like a female dog and Im am very sorry but Im just annoyed at how many people I feel are going against me here. At least my other friends understand me enough.
If winning is not your objective, that's fine. I recommend steering clear of the competitive forum then. However, in case you missed my sarcasm, you will quickly discover that spamming PK fire is not overpowered in the least. That is why I suggested you pick Ness and start spamming the move. You and all your friends will be better off as a result. They will learn how to counter it. You, as the Ness player, will see how it is countered right before your eyes. You'll look back on this discussion and think the whole thing was silly.

Hitzel

Smash Ace
His point is that you should be doing what it takes to win. Don't avoid "spamming" because you don't like it, avoid it because you've learned how to win more effectively. Those are two very different things.

And you really should read this.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If winning is not your objective, that's fine. I recommend steering clear of the competitive forum then. However, in case you missed my sarcasm, you will quickly discover that spamming PK fire is not overpowered in the least. That is why I suggested you pick Ness and start spamming the move. You and all your friends will be better off as a result. They will learn how to counter it. You, as the Ness player, will see how it is countered right before your eyes. You'll look back on this discussion and think the whole thing was silly.
No no, I play for fun. Its just when that happens to me, It ruins the fun I had and the fun is quickly replaced by annoyance. I understand you, but For now, Im just slightly annoyed. Im very sorry for acting like a fool

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
No no, I play for fun. Its just when that happens to me, It ruins the fun I had and the fun is quickly replaced by annoyance. I understand you, but For now, Im just slightly annoyed. Im very sorry for acting like a fool
Do you play For Glory just to avoid the noisy stages/items? (I wouldn't blame you.)

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
How about we NOT start the same infantile name-calling that got our community in such a bad place in the first place, hm? I hate to be a broken record, but again, it's like some of us never learned from 2008.

News flash: linking to David Sirlin does NOT give you an excuse for name-calling. Calling people who disagree with you 'scrubs' does not make you the bigger person. The fact that you can link to someone else's website who is ok with name-calling does not make said name-calling justified.

Cut it out.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
How about we NOT start the same infantile name-calling that got our community in such a bad place in the first place, hm? I hate to be a broken record, but again, it's like some of us never learned from 2008.

News flash: linking to David Sirlin does NOT give you an excuse for name-calling. Calling people who disagree with you 'scrubs' does not make you the bigger person. The fact that you can link to someone else's website who is ok with name-calling does not make said name-calling justified.

Cut it out.
I'm referencing it because it is now a well defined term. I'm not calling anyone a scrub because they disagree with me. We're in the competitive forum where winning is the objective, yet we have people trying to tell others "I don't like the way you play". We can have that discussion all day, but when winning is the goal, there is no place for it. Feelings don't factor into competitive viability.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
I'm referencing it because it is now a well defined term. I'm not calling anyone a scrub because they disagree with me. We're in the competitive forum where winning is the objective, yet we have people trying to tell others "I don't like the way you play". We can have that discussion all day, but when winning is the goal, there is no place for it. Feelings don't factor into competitive viability.
"******" is a well-defined term, too, but that doesn't mean it's not still hateful name-calling. The fact that its well-defined does not, in any way, mean it's ok for you to make the boards a more hateful place by name-calling.

You know just as well as I do that calling someone a "scrub" does not EVER work in making someone act as you want them to. It just pisses people off, and rightly so, because it shows you'd rather call someone who disagrees with you names than actually engage. I couldn't care less if the word has history, or if Sirlin is god so its ok, or any of that crap. Name-calling does not help discussions. It makes threads devolve into flames.

Be better than that. Stop name-calling.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
"******" is a well-defined term, too, but that doesn't mean it's not still hateful name-calling. The fact that its well-defined does not, in any way, mean it's ok for you to make the boards a more hateful place by name-calling.

You know just as well as I do that calling someone a "scrub" does not EVER work in making someone act as you want them to. It just pisses people off, and rightly so, because it shows you'd rather call someone who disagrees with you names than actually engage. I couldn't care less if the word has history, or if Sirlin is god so its ok, or any of that crap. Name-calling does not help discussions. It makes threads devolve into flames.

You know what else doesn't get people to act the way you want them to? Barging into threads, yelling at the top of your lungs and telling people what to do. You have precisely zero tact in your approach.

You're welcome to pick a new term. "Scrub" is far from harmful. It's certainly not in the ballpark of whatever word you typed out. Giving it a new name (or removing the name) will not soften the blow one bit. We're talking about people who enter competitive discussions and begin imposing restrictions based on honor, emotions, "skill", or whatever else. Whatever you call them, they are people who are not playing to win. In many cases, they'll take offense regardless. They just don't like having the fact (that they were not actually playing to win) illuminated.

Hitzel

Smash Ace

I don't think that the use of the word or Sirlin's articles has been used in a bad-mannered way here. No one was saying "You're a scrub!" and making fun of anyone, but people were explaining the situation.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Just beat a guy 4x.
The first time I noticed he was roll happy, alright whatever slow my pace. w/e win anyways
Second time...hey hes not rolling so much....lol did he just go afk after I dropped him? w/e win anyways.
third game? Eh maybe connection issu- nope take another stock, he switches up to hide in the corner mode w/e. win anyways
Fourth game? Roll happy again? Whatever take a stock....wtf is this ****? Rolling from one side to the other. K whatever, let me time this/walk....nope not working wtf is the recovery on this ****? Blah win anyways...and im out.

Going against my own rules because normally my mantra is
If you are roll happy im out.
If the game starts out lagging im SDing the **** out of there.
If the game gets progressively laggy I may just bounce too.

For Glory is for 1) practice 2) to enjoy myself. That roll happy kid wasting clock? Not bout that life.

I think nintendo should put some etiquette themself, if at any point you roll from one end of the omega stage to the other. Your 3DS self-destructs for wasting time.

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I guess I need to clarify further: there is nothing wrong with leaving the lobby between matches. I was only referring to quitting in the middle of a match. If you are tired of playing (one specific opponent or in general), by all means, stop playing.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
If they're being ******** in match I dont even think you should waste your time waiting for it to finish.
Think of all the stuff you can do in those 5 minutes.
Go to the washroom, start some food, do some yoga. Cure cancer. Lifes too short to spend in a Smash 4 for Glory room with the villager trying to stall out under the stage for a minute hoping you go and bone yourself trying to gimp. Speaking of which thank god for Speed Monado.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If a person admits to not caring for winning, then they're in a different boat to the rest of us. I personally don't care for winning either, but I do care about getting better, no matter what, I derive enjoyment from my own improvement. I'm semi-retired at this stage, I leave tournaments early/forfeit when time and energy are not in my favour because I don't care about getting first place (if the tournaments over in 5 hours though, sure, I'll probably get 1st/2nd/3rd), do I have a scrub mentality? I guess Sirlin would probably say so.

I think nintendo should put some etiquette themself, if at any point you roll from one end of the omega stage to the other. Your 3DS self-destructs for wasting time.
SO THIS, oh my god. Most of my matches go on for extended periods of time purely because people have to roll from one side of FD to the other from a neutral position, every single time. I chase them and win, but it's such a huge time sink that it's depressing.

I don't quit out against these people [if it's laggy], I just play to time out, go to sudden death, then plank them. I'm not going to chase them while I'm in the lead, and I'm not going to chase them at a deficit either if every attempt I make is answerd by rolling 6 times to the other side of the stage.

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
If they're being ******** in match I dont even think you should waste your time waiting for it to finish.
I haven't run into many opponents of this nature. If someone is behaving poorly, I deal with the one match and switch to a new opponent. I just don't like quitting because it gives them a win. XD
SO THIS, oh my god. Most of my matches go on for extended periods of time purely because people have to roll from one side of FD to the other from a neutral position, every single time. I chase them and win, but it's such a huge time sink that it's depressing.
How often do you see this? I've met some weird players, but no one has ever demonstrated such bizarre patterns against me.

Last edited:

Hitzel

Smash Ace
I see that kinda often. People just roll to a corner, mash out a projectile, and try to roll to the other corner when you get close. Yesterday it was like the night of the living noobs, leave one match like that just to find another. It was silly lol. Was also getting people doing things like Yoshi's and Bowser Jr's side B like this.

Last edited:

BBC7

Smash Ace
I'll just name things I hate:

1. That guy that rolls from one side of FD to the other. I was fighting a Pac-Man that did this and he would try to keep distance so he can get the key projectile, I beat him with ease but he was very annoying.
2. People that stall until Sudden Death on the last minute. If you still have a whole minute to fight, why use it to run away?
3. When someone beats you brutally and leaves before you have a chance to rematch.
4. When people SD as a means of giving up rather than just seeing if they have a chance or learning. (Don't mind it when there's lag)

WritersBlah

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WritersBlah999
Contain your frustration at opponents using campy/cheap tactics. You're only going to see more of it. You need to rise above it. As mentioned above, either make use of the strategy yourself or develop a counter. A good way to discover the counter is to use the strategy yourself. Eventually, you are going to run into someone who knows how to dismantle that strategy.
This. That's actually really solid advice I think I'm going to try out.

Nilly00

Smash Rookie
I think i put up a list with a few rules
1. At the start of the match wait arond 1/4 of a second
(many players taunt at the beginning and i think we can let them have that nobody dies because of it)
2.only loser is allowed to switch character
(We're playing competetive so we should stick to the tournament rules give your opponent a chance to defeat your character)
3. if the match is laggy SDing is ok
4. Rolling is a tool for approaching and retreating in an area near your opponent
(Dont roll all over the stage)
5. Actually try to fight
(No one likes the enemx that allways runs to the othet side of the stage as soon as you approach)
6. At least one rematch
(Dont be the "OHHH i won im soooo good this guy can never defeat me im leaving" guy. If the match was laggy or your opponent an a$$hole leaving after one match is ok)

Now this next part are optional rules that some might like and others dont but i think we can all agree on rules 1 to 6

7. Dont spam (thats not what the game was made for put some creativity in it especially the link players NO ONE likes spammers)

8. If possible DISRESPECT EVERYTHING ( chef kirby says: "disrespect is best served with salt")

9.taunting midbattle is totally ok

If you guys have more ideas or want to change one of the rules let me know

Lets make a small rule list for our everyday online battling

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Learn New Characters Offline -- I play Link and projectile spam opponents all day long.
And if they get around that, then what do you do? Certain tactics like this can only get you so far before they read you like a book. Honestly, that's all it takes, and spamming is pretty easy to read.

Play training mode or against CPU opponents to learn the fundamentals.
Terrible advice on the "against CPU opponents". They don't learn how to avoid your attacks. I could z-air my way to a win, whereas a human would learn to get around that. They can force you into bad habits, which is not how you win.

This is not For Fun.
For many, it is. I don't see how being competitive is mutually exclusive to fun.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Wow, super thread necro.

And if they get around that, then what do you do? Certain tactics like this can only get you so far before they read you like a book. Honestly, that's all it takes, and spamming is pretty easy to read.
My spamming is really good.

Terrible advice on the "against CPU opponents". They don't learn how to avoid your attacks. I could z-air my way to a win, whereas a human would learn to get around that. They can force you into bad habits, which is not how you win.
I was talking to people who struggle to not die even when playing alone. People who are competent in Smash overall don't really need this advice. I'm sure you've run into people who are trying to "learn a character" in For Glory, and they waste everyone's time because they don't even know how to recover.

For many, it is. I don't see how being competitive is mutually exclusive to fun.
It's fine to have fun while playing competitively; it's just not the #1 priority. You can't come in and then complain that everyone is playing too seriously. If you want to "goof off", go to the For Fun mode where no one takes it seriously.

Nilly00

Smash Rookie
I think i put up a list with a few rules
1. At the start of the match wait arond 1/4 of a second
(many players taunt at the beginning and i think we can let them have that nobody dies because of it)
2.only loser is allowed to switch character
(We're playing competetive so we should stick to the tournament rules give your opponent a chance to defeat your character)
3. if the match is laggy SDing is ok
4. Rolling is a tool for approaching and retreating in an area near your opponent
(Dont roll all over the stage)
5. Actually try to fight
(No one likes the enemx that allways runs to the othet side of the stage as soon as you approach)
6. At least one rematch
(Dont be the "OHHH i won im soooo good this guy can never defeat me im leaving" guy. If the match was laggy or your opponent an a$$hole leaving after one match is ok)

Now this next part are optional rules that some might like and others dont but i think we can all agree on rules 1 to 6

7. Dont spam (thats not what the game was made for put some creativity in it especially the link players NO ONE likes spammers)

8. If possible DISRESPECT EVERYTHING ( chef kirby says: "disrespect is best served with salt")

9.taunting midbattle is totally ok

If you guys have more ideas or want to change one of the rules let me know

Lets make a small rule list for our everyday online battling
At the beginning of the match wait about 2 seconds and try some aerials to check if there is input delay

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Also, don't be a jerk and ditto the opponent to assert superiority over them.

Top Bottom