• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 5 Results/Shoutouts thread!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I saw you on the livestream. I took some notes.

=D
Hahaha I'll bet you took a lot out of winners semis and losers finals. XD Get ***** me.

Preciate it Zhu. We need to play each other dang it. =p Edit: I heard you were good with Falco and beat some guy that I can't.

Edit: Train me Mango. <3

Anth0ny

Smash Master
god dam now im mad i didnt win cause gay *** hbox won

god dammit m2k

ima have 2 train ur ***

-mango
lol there can only be one puff main greater than m2k :laugh:

but seriously, good **** hungrybox. Honestly, this kid gets better and better every tournament.

and he's only ****ing 16!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutouts? Shoutouts.

Biiiiiig shoutout to Fullmetal- You put this ish together and held it down when things looked rough. You even housed most of Catfish and sandbagged in our friendlies to boot (<3). You made IHOP ridiculously fun man. I can't wait to see you again already haha.

Cornel- When is the last time we friendlied lol. I know you're holding it down because I have never ***** you once in the long time we've been playing. Spacies ****, dawg.

Soft- Thanks for the props man. I hear about your exploits all of the time from angry people so you must be holding it down(on the control stick when on the edge that is). You and Fullmetal make a beast team.

Desu- Waddup DEEEEEEESU

DP- Props for playing Mario well. I love that character. I should've dittoed you. I freakin LOVE Mario dittos haha.

GA Wes- Dude you're really cool. Atlanta Falcon is so ****. Keep beastin man.

PBnJ- Thanks for the props man. Glad to donate to your cause(true gamer shirt).

Mike G- You still got it man. That crew battle match vs Tope was sick. I definitely want to watch you play more.

GA Peach- You're really cool.

Chaddd- Don't get discouraged man, because if you get discouraged, then Kage will get better than you. =p Seriously though, I guess you should talk to Linguini about fighting Falco, because other than that matchup(and even then you aren't terrible or anything) you ****.

Dogy- Lol you and Yay made my night at Fullmetal's on Friday. XD You have a nasty Doc man. It took me much longer than it should have to figure out how to even fight you lol. I know you planned that on Hbox in crews by the way, don't act like you fooled me. Your noises when you talk about gay stuff(Doc's CG lol) are too good haha.

Toasty- Dude I LOVE your nachos! XD That interview was mad fun, and you're just so fun to be around. That stuff with Fullmetal(and later Colbol LOL) at IHOP was so freaking awesome hahaha.

SleepyK- Dude you're so awesome. Making me that shirt, chilling and being "cameraguy" LOL at IHOP, and ****** with Falco(Cyrain wants revenge XD) is a combo that is too good to be true. Oh yeah, and you better do what we told you to with Tope's beard lol.

DJ Nintendo- You're good with all of these characters I never fight haha. It was cool to meet the guy behind the commentary, but it sucks it had to be in pools like that. I hope to see you around more bro.

Mewtwoking- Bro you are seriously too good. If you stayed calm you wouldn't lose to that stuff Hungrybox is doing. Anyway, I will be looking for that rematch and I plan on playing it in my awesome shirt that you love so much. =p

Nes N00b- I know who you are and what you did was very cool.

Nite- I'm sorry we never played. You're one of the top priorities at the next tournament we're both at.
Good shiz teaming with Ali.

Moogle- Your Sheik is really unorthodox, but legit. GGs in pools man.

Will- You seem like a cool guy. Good stuff in pools bro.

Iori- Dawg we got to play and I got my revenge for you cheering on Chops. =p The Mewtwo is lookin tufyne man. Keep it up.

Chad- Dang Pikachu is scary lol. Good shiz in our crew battle match bro. You're high on the list of players I need to friendly since I didn't play you much at either TO next time as well.

Ihavespaceballs- Dude you were freaking hilarious at IHOP hahaha. I'm so glad you realized what the good table was. =p Your Samus is really legit too. Those youtube guys have good reason to ride you. =p

Myztek- Thanks for the dittos on Sunday. It got me ready to fight Chops, which is what I need these days haha. Keep on reppin the **** bird.

Sinesis- You're cool bro. I hope your situation works out, and that you can work with Seven to get better in TN.

Chops- Whew our dittos are so intense. I am always on edge when we play haha. Our crew battle match was cool, and I am glad you support me(when you want to lol) in learning Falco. Keep beastin bro. Oh yeah, good stuff beating LoZR, but don't think it will be so easy next time. That guy is too good.

Rx- I hyped your pools match with Ali SO well. =p Glad you could show up man. I wish I could have played you.

Amber- You're really cool, even though I didn't get to talk to you. I did hear your cookies were the business though. I regret not trying them haha.

Uuaa- Bro your Fox is really good. I mean, I've watched some videos and was like "dang this guy is puttin some good stuff together," but I was really surprised when you started gettin off haha. We definitely need to play more soon man.

Ladylegion- That is your name, right? I hope so. Anyway, if you were the Peach player that was givin me a run for my money, then I definitely appreciate the matches. I learned some stuff, but not enough to be FL spacie level in that matchup lol. I definitely want more matches next time. See you around.

Rockcrock the Crusher- Yo your Ganon is legit. Good games man. Oh, and I saw you gettin off on Tope with DK. That was so nasty.

QDVS- One of these days we are gonna play lol. You are too good to avoid me forever haha.

ColBol- Bro you are too cool. Definitely one of my favorite FL people/players, no doubt. I hate that it came down to us in the brackets, but hopefully you'll beat M2K next time and everything bad will be avoided haha. Can't wait to see/play you again man. Too good.

Hungrybox- Congratulations. You won the tournament. I am going to be one of the salty people tryin to end your streak though, so don't think I'll always play as badly against you as this time. That said, you ***** this tournament. I cannot and will not avoid giving you the props you deserve.

Tope- IT'S GANON!!!! Did you get a cut of your beard's profit? Anyway, tough luck in brackets man. OH, and you're awesome for cheering for me. <3 What a freakin man.

Cyrain- Dang that beast Fox is back! It was just like back at TO4 when you were that insanely skilled guy who I was worried about playing haha. Our teams matches were too good man. Sucks you guys couldn't pull out the win on everyone's favorite team(hbox and m2k), but I saw that you guys definitely could do it.

Savedge- You are so dang sexy. I don't approve of the beard(yet), but we'll see where it goes haha. The Marth and Fox were lookin sharp, as always.

Everlasting Don Hudson Yayuhz- I am honored to be hyped by the manliest man I could ever fathom. Thank you for giving me the power to 0-death m2k.

Mott- You have mad potential man, but you get so frustrated. Trust me on this bro. ease of mind opens up doors. You got this.

Gawdimfoxy- Your TV is ****. It doesn't matter if you use it or not. IHOP was ridiculous man haha. Thanks for chillin with us.

Boss Nasty- You're leaving us?!?!?!?! That sucks. Thanks for playin for NC one last time. A Catfish to the core.

Vilt/Moophobia/Jim/Karn/Dark Hart- Don't get discouraged about pools. We can do this guys. I'm willing to help you all as much as possible, but it doesn't always have to be through playing matches. Hit me up any time. That said, it was awesome for you guys to come, now just take what you learned here and run with the experience. I'm glad all of you went.

Josh- Good stuff takin Tope and Cyrain and Savedge. You are too good man. I also know you're such a PIMP. Get em.

Ali- Good shiz man. Don't feel bad about your placing or anything. I will offer you Falcon advice if you want me to sometime. I think I can really make you better bro. But anyway, you repped at this man. Smooth Falcon all dai.

LoZR- You are awesome man. You are too funny and **** at Melee. It's always tight hangin with you bro.
Good stuff in teams man. We had our off moments, but that doesn't mean we didn't show people what's up. Look at how much better we did against our rivals(Tope and Norse God). We are gonna play a lot and get ready for next time man. You made da big south crew man, so everyone knows you're doing stuff right. Keep it up beast.

Catfish stream supporters(both NC and otherwise[<3 West coast])- You guys are awesome.

Everyone there- you ****.

IHOP- You had bad service but amazing fun this time.

If I forgot anyone- lemme know.

Edit: You guys on the stream who wanted me to say that word- you suck. =p

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
So Hungrybox is beating Mew2king now as well. I expect Dashizwiz to beat M2k the next time the play, and hope when that happens people will stop considering M2k to be the second best player in America.

Foxy

Smash Master
So Hungrybox is beating Mew2king now as well. I expect Dashizwiz to beat M2k the next time the play, and hope when that happens people will stop considering M2k to be the second best player in America.
M2K is not the second best player in America... he's the best.

Everyone who does more than just read results threads that has actually played with him should know it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i've played mango
i've played mew2king
mew2king ***** me harder

but clearly, since Mango wins every single tournament he goes to, and Mew2king doesn't, it stands to reason that Mango is a more consistently high tournament player, which is the main criterion for "the best player."

mew2king is still pretty ****.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if you want to get technical about it. M2K is definitely the best at this game. He knows the game inside and out, he knows all the best options in every situation and carries it out methodically.

that's why he loses to people like mango...who is the best PLAYER. he's the king of reads, they will figure you out in no time flat and **** your patterns like no tomorrow...like a chudat on steroids.

m2k ***** low level players harder because they feel powerless, mango wins consistently because there is nothing he can't get around with enough thinking.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Shoutouts? Shoutouts.

Biiiiiig shoutout to Fullmetal- You put this ish together and held it down when things looked rough. You even housed most of Catfish and sandbagged in our friendlies to boot (<3). You made IHOP ridiculously fun man. I can't wait to see you again already haha.

Cornel- When is the last time we friendlied lol. I know you're holding it down because I have never ***** you once in the long time we've been playing. Spacies ****, dawg.

Soft- Thanks for the props man. I hear about your exploits all of the time from angry people so you must be holding it down(on the control stick when on the edge that is). You and Fullmetal make a beast team.

Desu- Waddup DEEEEEEESU

DP- Props for playing Mario well. I love that character. I should've dittoed you. I freakin LOVE Mario dittos haha.

GA Wes- Dude you're really cool. Atlanta Falcon is so ****. Keep beastin man.

PBnJ- Thanks for the props man. Glad to donate to your cause(true gamer shirt).

Mike G- You still got it man. That crew battle match vs Tope was sick. I definitely want to watch you play more.

GA Peach- You're really cool.

Chaddd- Don't get discouraged man, because if you get discouraged, then Kage will get better than you. =p Seriously though, I guess you should talk to Linguini about fighting Falco, because other than that matchup(and even then you aren't terrible or anything) you ****.

Dogy- Lol you and Yay made my night at Fullmetal's on Friday. XD You have a nasty Doc man. It took me much longer than it should have to figure out how to even fight you lol. I know you planned that on Hbox in crews by the way, don't act like you fooled me. Your noises when you talk about gay stuff(Doc's CG lol) are too good haha.

Toasty- Dude I LOVE your nachos! XD That interview was mad fun, and you're just so fun to be around. That stuff with Fullmetal(and later Colbol LOL) at IHOP was so freaking awesome hahaha.

SleepyK- Dude you're so awesome. Making me that shirt, chilling and being "cameraguy" LOL at IHOP, and ****** with Falco(Cyrain wants revenge XD) is a combo that is too good to be true. Oh yeah, and you better do what we told you to with Tope's beard lol.

DJ Nintendo- You're good with all of these characters I never fight haha. It was cool to meet the guy behind the commentary, but it sucks it had to be in pools like that. I hope to see you around more bro.

Mewtwoking- Bro you are seriously too good. If you stayed calm you wouldn't lose to that stuff Hungrybox is doing. Anyway, I will be looking for that rematch and I plan on playing it in my awesome shirt that you love so much. =p

Nes N00b- I know who you are and what you did was very cool.

Nite- I'm sorry we never played. You're one of the top priorities at the next tournament we're both at.
Good shiz teaming with Ali.

Moogle- Your Sheik is really unorthodox, but legit. GGs in pools man.

Will- You seem like a cool guy. Good stuff in pools bro.

Iori- Dawg we got to play and I got my revenge for you cheering on Chops. =p The Mewtwo is lookin tufyne man. Keep it up.

Chad- Dang Pikachu is scary lol. Good shiz in our crew battle match bro. You're high on the list of players I need to friendly since I didn't play you much at either TO next time as well.

Ihavespaceballs- Dude you were freaking hilarious at IHOP hahaha. I'm so glad you realized what the good table was. =p Your Samus is really legit too. Those youtube guys have good reason to ride you. =p

Myztek- Thanks for the dittos on Sunday. It got me ready to fight Chops, which is what I need these days haha. Keep on reppin the **** bird.

Sinesis- You're cool bro. I hope your situation works out, and that you can work with Seven to get better in TN.

Chops- Whew our dittos are so intense. I am always on edge when we play haha. Our crew battle match was cool, and I am glad you support me(when you want to lol) in learning Falco. Keep beastin bro. Oh yeah, good stuff beating LoZR, but don't think it will be so easy next time. That guy is too good.

Rx- I hyped your pools match with Ali SO well. =p Glad you could show up man. I wish I could have played you.

Amber- You're really cool, even though I didn't get to talk to you. I did hear your cookies were the business though. I regret not trying them haha.

Uuaa- Bro your Fox is really good. I mean, I've watched some videos and was like "dang this guy is puttin some good stuff together," but I was really surprised when you started gettin off haha. We definitely need to play more soon man.

Ladylegion- That is your name, right? I hope so. Anyway, if you were the Peach player that was givin me a run for my money, then I definitely appreciate the matches. I learned some stuff, but not enough to be FL spacie level in that matchup lol. I definitely want more matches next time. See you around.

Rockcrock the Crusher- Yo your Ganon is legit. Good games man. Oh, and I saw you gettin off on Tope with DK. That was so nasty.

QDVS- One of these days we are gonna play lol. You are too good to avoid me forever haha.

ColBol- Bro you are too cool. Definitely one of my favorite FL people/players, no doubt. I hate that it came down to us in the brackets, but hopefully you'll beat M2K next time and everything bad will be avoided haha. Can't wait to see/play you again man. Too good.

Hungrybox- Congratulations. You won the tournament. I am going to be one of the salty people tryin to end your streak though, so don't think I'll always play as badly against you as this time. That said, you ***** this tournament. I cannot and will not avoid giving you the props you deserve.

Tope- IT'S GANON!!!! Did you get a cut of your beard's profit? Anyway, tough luck in brackets man. OH, and you're awesome for cheering for me. <3 What a freakin man.

Cyrain- Dang that beast Fox is back! It was just like back at TO4 when you were that insanely skilled guy who I was worried about playing haha. Our teams matches were too good man. Sucks you guys couldn't pull out the win on everyone's favorite team(hbox and m2k), but I saw that you guys definitely could do it.

Savedge- You are so dang sexy. I don't approve of the beard(yet), but we'll see where it goes haha. The Marth and Fox were lookin sharp, as always.

Everlasting Don Hudson Yayuhz- I am honored to be hyped by the manliest man I could ever fathom. Thank you for giving me the power to 0-death m2k.

Mott- You have mad potential man, but you get so frustrated. Trust me on this bro. ease of mind opens up doors. You got this.

Gawdimfoxy- Your TV is ****. It doesn't matter if you use it or not. IHOP was ridiculous man haha. Thanks for chillin with us.

Boss Nasty- You're leaving us?!?!?!?! That sucks. Thanks for playin for NC one last time. A Catfish to the core.

Vilt/Moophobia/Jim/Karn/Dark Hart- Don't get discouraged about pools. We can do this guys. I'm willing to help you all as much as possible, but it doesn't always have to be through playing matches. Hit me up any time. That said, it was awesome for you guys to come, now just take what you learned here and run with the experience. I'm glad all of you went.

Josh- Good stuff takin Tope and Cyrain and Savedge. You are too good man. I also know you're such a PIMP. Get em.

Ali- Good shiz man. Don't feel bad about your placing or anything. I will offer you Falcon advice if you want me to sometime. I think I can really make you better bro. But anyway, you repped at this man. Smooth Falcon all dai.

LoZR- You are awesome man. You are too funny and **** at Melee. It's always tight hangin with you bro.
Good stuff in teams man. We had our off moments, but that doesn't mean we didn't show people what's up. Look at how much better we did against our rivals(Tope and Norse God). We are gonna play a lot and get ready for next time man. You made da big south crew man, so everyone knows you're doing stuff right. Keep it up beast.

Catfish stream supporters(both NC and otherwise[<3 West coast])- You guys are awesome.

Everyone there- you ****.

IHOP- You had bad service but amazing fun this time.

If I forgot anyone- lemme know.

Edit: You guys on the stream who wanted me to say that word- you suck. =p
yo def stop frontin and do friendlies. cuz if i do beat u at a tourney im def not doin friendlies wit u just to be a ****. cuz i think its madd disresdpectful when u win ur matches in friendlies then just walk away thats madd wack man.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
M2K gets nervous now. He took a break between matches 2 and 3 of my set with him to take a drink because he could not stop shaking. He needs to pull himself together(which I believe he can) before I support that argument.

@Chops: Did it really look like that man? I'm really sorry. Hmm....I'm tryin to think, but I'm pretty sure I had something I wanted to watch at that time. If I didn't, then I dunno. Friendlies with you wear me out because they're so tough. I didn't mean to offend you or anything. I'm sorry if you took it that way, and I'll try to make it up to you somehow. What do you want me to do?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I wouldnt take chops so seriously peepee, hes got honor issues
I still respect him as a player though. If I have done something wrong to offend him, I should at least find out why I did it so I can avoid it in the future.

I didn't know I did anything wrong. I played some intense friendlies, and then I think I had to leave, or just had my fill. I don't friendly all day at tournaments usually. My rules are flexible but on the whole I'm usually pretty distracted at tournaments so I might have done something stupid and not known it lol.

j00t

Smash Champion
When I friendlied Peepee, he was all like "Man, I don't even have to be warmed up to beat a Falcon" Which is kind of depressing because I love Falcon so much LOL.

And then it just inspires me to get better and learn the matchup so I can **** next time :3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
When I friendlied Peepee, he was all like "Man, I don't even have to be warmed up to beat a Falcon" Which is kind of depressing because I love Falcon so much LOL.

And then it just inspires me to get better and learn the matchup so I can **** next time :3
Cuz it's so gay for Falcon lol, not because I'm a ****(which I am to Falcon, but not to the people who play him if that makes sense).

I should start thinking everything I do through better.....

j00t

Smash Champion
Cuz it's so gay for Falcon lol, not because I'm a ****(which I am to Falcon, but not to the people who play him if that makes sense).

I should start thinking everything I do through better.....
Yeah, you weren't a **** about it. But those were some depressing friendlies. >:[

Even after watching you play Sugoi Kawaii Moe n00b, I was just like "...****it, Falcon!"

Life After Death

Smash Champion
M2K gets nervous now. He took a break between matches 2 and 3 of my set with him to take a drink because he could not stop shaking. He needs to pull himself together(which I believe he can) before I support that argument.

@Chops: Did it really look like that man? I'm really sorry. Hmm....I'm tryin to think, but I'm pretty sure I had something I wanted to watch at that time. If I didn't, then I dunno. Friendlies with you wear me out because they're so tough. I didn't mean to offend you or anything. I'm sorry if you took it that way, and I'll try to make it up to you somehow. What do you want me to do?
well at herb2 i def didnt do that to u just walk away after i win my matches kept playing. u was doin it to colbol too thats why i said ill only play u if u play colbol cuz u didnt wanna friendly him. but next tourney im def gonna be prepared.

ballistic - im not talkiing to u none of ur business u dont know wat ur talking baout u dont know me like that so shut up with that crap.

strawhats

Smash Master
if you want to get technical about it. M2K is definitely the best at this game. He knows the game inside and out, he knows all the best options in every situation and carries it out methodically.

that's why he loses to people like mango...who is the best PLAYER. he's the king of reads, they will figure you out in no time flat and **** your patterns like no tomorrow...like a chudat on steroids.

m2k ***** low level players harder because they feel powerless, mango wins consistently because there is nothing he can't get around with enough thinking.
Lol at people thinking m2k is the next best player besides mango. Yes HBOX, beat m2k but m2k has beaten Juan too many times to count already. So stop w/. the m2k is not that good speech. Great explanation stingers. You are correct in every aspect of your explanation. M2k is the best at this game but in terms of consistency, confidence, and adaptation mango is just better overall, plus in terms of skill mango is right there w/. m2k. So it makes m2k 's life that much more difficult when mango not only is a great player but exceptionally skilled. Mango differs from M2k in that he has great reads and also does not take as many risks as M2K from 2007. M2k can still beat mango if he learns to be unpredictable like armada and also adapt +his already robotic nature make hkim a ***** to fight even at his level right now.

M2K is still 2nd best. Hungrybox is 3rd. Im sure if you ask Juan he'll say that w/. all modesty.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ur just talkin US right? cuz worldwide i'd say armada is def. top 3

and when more of europe comes for pound 4 we can see if any other europeans can stack it up

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Colbol doesn't like to friendly I thought. I was tryin to give him a break. I'm sorry Chops. I guess I can't make it up to you, can I? Well, okay. Just know I have nothing against you and I will play Colbol or you or anyone for as long as it takes to make things right again.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yea he does he just recently learned that he should be doin friendlies so he dont get nervous in tourney matches. he def does friendlies now. he said u didnt wanna friendly him cuz he wanted to get madd friendlies with u for the exp. but yea everytime u lose in matches u always wanna get madd matches but when u win em u dont wanna let the other person play u for some reason after u beat em. i def didnt do that to u at herb2 when u asked for maddd friendlies i gave em to u cuz i dont liek sandbagging in friendlies i know most good underground players go oos to play good players so thats hwy i dont sandbag and its more fun when u try at least for me cuz i play 2 learn

im def rusty atm cuz i been losing interest in the game but im not gonan retired i just need a job and ill get back into it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
yea he does he just recently learned that he should be doin friendlies so he dont get nervous in tourney matches. he def does friendlies now. he said u didnt wanna friendly him cuz he wanted to get madd friendlies with u for the exp. but yea everytime u lose in matches u always wanna get madd matches but when u win em u dont wanna let the other person play u for some reason after u beat em. i def didnt do that to u at herb2 when u asked for maddd friendlies i gave em to u cuz i dont liek sandbagging in friendlies i know most good underground players go oos to play good players so thats hwy i dont sandbag and its more fun when u try at least for me cuz i play 2 learn

im def rusty atm cuz i been losing interest in the game but im not gonan retired i just need a job and ill get back into it.
Oh really? Okay, I will definitely play him a lot next time we're at a tournament together. Colbol is too good. I love the Fox experience too. If you don't mind though, could you have him ask me? That's why I thought he didn't wanna friendly. Someone was always telling me to go play him, except him.

As for you, I can definitely play you a lot more if you want to since I'm still inexperienced at the ditto, but dang man you are so much work to fight haha. Please don't be mad if we only play a few matches at a time, although I will try to make sure that's not the case from now on.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Oh really? Okay, I will definitely play him a lot next time we're at a tournament together. Colbol is too good. I love the Fox experience too. If you don't mind though, could you have him ask me? That's why I thought he didn't wanna friendly. Someone was always telling me to go play him, except him.

As for you, I can definitely play you a lot more if you want to since I'm still inexperienced at the ditto, but dang man you are so much work to fight haha. Please don't be mad if we only play a few matches at a time, although I will try to make sure that's not the case from now on.
its all good i was just pointing it out cuz i though it wasnt fair lol but iono it iwll be a while till we get some matches im def gonnna try to get a job cuz right now theres no point in caring abotu the game if i cant afford to travel at all son

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well dang man, I hope everything works out for you.

edit: Lol Kazoo

This thread kinda strayed from shoutouts a little....

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Okay, I will play nice...

FYI: For the sake of simplicity, I am uploading the dubs matches I have backwards, so that I can add them to the playlist in a single click. This means if you don't want to know how doubles went, please don't watch the matches for about 12 hours after this post (@ the very least).

I will edit some of the doubles matches, and then I will pass out and fall asleep. Yay sleep! :lick:

Handorin

Smash Hero
/subscribe

So, I could say I'll do shoutouts later and stuff, but I would be lying. I'm always to lazy to do them. So here is my condensed version:

Everyone: This tournament was too good. I enjoyed going and talking with you guys. Friendlies were mad fun if I played you. If I didn't get friendlies in, we need to next time. I wish I could have gone to IHOP on Night2, but mslano wanted to leave >=(

Top Bottom