• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 5 Results/Shoutouts thread!

Frames

DI
kazoo quit life because dj definitely drinks antioxidant advantage not healthy kids...

also dam that plan is genius i gotta do that

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Thanks to me, that picture is mad popular. I told Amber to kiss M2K. I said it before the tournament that I was gonna tell Amber to kiss him at the end. My goal was complete.

tw1n

Smash Champion
1) During the sex some feelings that she didn't know existed are awakened and she will leave her boyfriend for you.
2) Life will carry on as normal.
3) You will be filled with guilt because of this moral grey area where you aren't entirely sure if what you've done counts as some kind of low level ****. You will take your own life by hanging, overdose or wrist cutting.
Hahahahaha oh my god. Good ****. But there is one other outcome.

4) She see's the "present" you again. Has sex with you and then feels the scars from your self inflicted cuts. She figures out the truth and presses charges. You make headlines around the world and are hated by all women and exalted by most men. Worth it??? I think so.

<3 you IHSB

AXE 09

Smash Master
Hahahahaha oh my god. Good ****. But there is one other outcome.

4) She see's the "present" you again. Has sex with you and then feels the scars from your self inflicted cuts. She figures out the truth and presses charges. You make headlines around the world and are hated by all women and exalted by most men. Worth it??? I think so.

<3 you IHSB
LOL i think this might be the most likely outcome haha

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol most likely. So only do here with a shirt on and hope she doesn't feel. Or just make sure the cuts aren't too deep to scar hahaha. More fake blood and less cutting are the best choices =]

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I think it's an ancient internet legend. It's probably been posted on 4chan before, everything else has
up to and including my spaceballs

Suspect

Smash Hero
yo hungrybox, im really happy for ya and ima let you finish, but mango has one of the best puffs ever

tw1n

Smash Champion
He went on to cry on Jay Leno about it because Jay Leno asked him, "What would your mom think about it..." He never even answered the question lol.

Kanye West is a freakin baby. Acts tough till he realizes he may lose money over it and then BAM! Mr. Sensitive hahaha

Top Bottom