• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
PSA FOR THOSE WITH THE SPECIAL EDITION.

As everyone is aware, Fates has been released in North America. Some of us here were fortunate enough to get his or her hands on the Special Edition. It came with all three paths, a 3DS XL pouch, and the Fates art book.

I helped Yaki Yaki by taking him to a secluded GameStop nearby where he lives and witnessed him go broke as he paid the rest of the Special Edition. While looking through the art book, I noticed two pages that were heavy spoilers to the end of the three paths in Fates. I informed Yaki Yaki of this and saved him from spoiling himself.

So please, DON'T LOOK THROUGH THE ART BOOK UNTIL AFTER YOU FINISH THE THREE PATHS OF FATES!

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
That'll be me when I finish PXZ2 because no release date for Fates
I actually started another Awakening's playthrough some days ago simultaneously to a Sacred Stones one.
FE8 was my first Fire Emblem and I played it only because the Nintendo Ambassador program, without it I don't know if I ever touched the series at all.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Kotor Kotor got a cipher Ophelia card out of the deal so he's happy he can pet it while he waits for his game to arrive
That's right! I don't need the face-petting mini game to pet Ophelia! I can pet her in card form!
IMG_20160219_125801_082.jpg

Look, she's even wearing protection!

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
PSA FOR THOSE WITH THE SPECIAL EDITION.

As everyone is aware, Fates has been released in North America. Some of us here were fortunate enough to get his or her hands on the Special Edition. It came with all three paths, a 3DS XL pouch, and the Fates art book.

I helped Yaki Yaki by taking him to a secluded GameStop nearby where he lives and witnessed him go broke as he paid the rest of the Special Edition. While looking through the art book, I noticed two pages that were heavy spoilers to the end of the three paths in Fates. I informed Yaki Yaki of this and saved him from spoiling himself.

So please, DON'T LOOK THROUGH THE ART BOOK UNTIL AFTER YOU FINISH THE THREE PATHS OF FATES!
This would've been perfect for me to know!...If I had managed to obtain one lol

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
So I also ordered the Special Edition, and I am currently waiting for it to be delivered. I don't have an estimated date of arrival (or rather, I totally forgot how to check that), so I'm just sitting here in anticipation for something that may not come until Monday.

The doorbell rang just a few minutes ago and I saw a delivery truck outside my window. I got all excited and ran downstairs expecting to see a nice beautiful cardboard box at my door. Instead I found some packets that had some nose spray that my mom ordered.

It's going to be a long weekend.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
You're not alone in that regard! Lunatic playthrough comes first then Fates!
Finished my Lunatic playthrough just in time last night! Well-skilled child units are the most broken thing ever, I swear. Also Armsthrift was so mandatory on every unit. nigh-unbreakable Dragonstone+ on Nah? Hell yes!

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
*Listens to Selkie's english voice*
This justifies me not wanting the game. RIP

*Listens to Hinoka's english voice*
Oh god, this REALLY justifies it...

*Listens to Camilla's english voice*
That's it I'm not buying th--

*Listens to all the sexy men's voices*
So...I'm playing Femui? I-I'm questioning my sexuality here.

In all seriousness, screw the person that put the voice samples online.

My wallet is getting a dent.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

I couldn't decide if I should laugh or cry, so I did both.

NOTHING IS STRONGER THAN MY LOVE FOR YOU
EXCEPT MY BICEPS

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
UH MUH GAWD THIS GAME IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

*ahem* Sorry about that, got a little carried away. Anyway, just got to the Branch of Fate, so it's time to choose my fate and side with Nohr! Except that last chapter is really making this a heavy choice. That was some emotional stuff...

Oh well! In for a penny in for a pound!

EMBRACE THE DARKNESS!

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
So while y'all are enjoying Fates while I still wait for a release date and the special edition to reduce to an acceptable price (gdi Australia), have you guys seen this because it's brilliant lmao.

You probably have. Watch it again. (warning: there's like, one cuss word in there)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

I couldn't decide if I should laugh or cry, so I did both.

NOTHING IS STRONGER THAN MY LOVE FOR YOU
EXCEPT MY BICEPS
Meanwhile, Setsuna... It's a... traaaaap... *falls asleep in a trap*

Also, Arthur is apparently voiced by Cam Clarke. LIIIIIIIIQUID CHIIIIIIIN! All I get from Arthur is superheroes and Qwark.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Meanwhile, Setsuna... It's a... traaaaap... *falls asleep in a trap*

Also, Arthur is apparently voiced by Cam Clarke. LIIIIIIIIQUID CHIIIIIIIN! All I get from Arthur is superheroes and Qwark.
LEONARDO OF THE 1987 ANIMATED SERIES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?@

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
UH MUH GAWD THIS GAME IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

*ahem* Sorry about that, got a little carried away. Anyway, just got to the Branch of Fate, so it's time to choose my fate and side with Nohr! Except that last chapter is really making this a heavy choice. That was some emotional stuff...

Oh well! In for a penny in for a pound!

EMBRACE THE DARKNESS!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS GAME IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

IN THE WHITE LIGHT!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay so like I have 50 dollars left...and i'm a little torn on what I wanna get

Do i get Fates (Conquest) or this

IT'S SO PRETTY.

UmbreonMageBrando

The Quiet One
NNID
Megaman648
Just got back from a Japanese restaurant in my area, which had amazing food, and I actually got to step outside of my comfort zone and try some shrimp for the first time and I liked it. Overall it was a great experience for me and I enjoyed it.

I also got Fates while I was out, so far I've been enjoying my classic normal playthrough of Birthright, haven't touched Conquest yet but I'll get to it once I complete Birthright.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I just got Fates and I also got the 3 key-chains because I pre ordered!

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Sounds like an announcer to be honest.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
So I just started Fates...

I have no idea why people have a problem with Hinoka's voice. What's the deal?
I love all of the voices in the game, surprisingly xD.

Anddd I'm on Ch. 9 in Birthright woot woot! This game is fun.

I'll be getting Conquest digitally tomorrow, but I was still allowed to play Ch. 6 of it. "Embrace the Dark". Takumi and Ryoma? Say hello to my little friend: The Freeze Staff!
Okay so like I have 50 dollars left...and i'm a little torn on what I wanna get

Do i get Fates (Conquest) or this

IT'S SO PRETTY.
Fates now, that later ;3

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Quick hi (trying to avoid spoilers) just wanted to say 2 things.

1) The way you get the children units is probably the most cruelest thing I have ever seen. You are literally taking away their freedom. It's so mean.

2) To lighten the mode, funny picture

:135:

Top Bottom