• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I got the art book and a little coin or marble pouch sorta thing. Can't join in on all the Fates hype cuz I'm still playing Awakening~

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Chrom & Lucina join in Chapter 20 of PXZ2 despite being playable in Prologue 5.
Least they're in the party now alongside Segata Sanshiro.
YOU MUST PLAY THE SEGA SATURN!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Quick hi (trying to avoid spoilers) just wanted to say 2 things.

1) The way you get the children units is probably the most cruelest thing I have ever seen. You are literally taking away their freedom. It's so mean.

2) To lighten the mode, funny picture

:135:
Clever Picture

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
I'm at the Branch of Fate right now. I already know which path I'm taking, but now that I'm here, it feels strangely difficult...

Chrom & Lucina join in Chapter 20 of PXZ2 despite being playable in Prologue 3.
Least they're in the party now alongside Segata Sanshiro.
YOU MUST PLAY THE SEGA SATURN!
Prologue 5, you mean.:4myfriends:

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
Got my hands on Conquest.

Spoiler for Chapter 5

I thought the queen of Hoshido's sacrifice was kind of underwhelming and didn't make much sense. We literally see Corrin/The Avatar comment about how they don't remember her or feel any particular emotional connection moments prior to her death, yet said death makes him/her rage out and morph into their dragon state. I get that you don't know how much you love someone until they're gone, and it seems to be implied the queen's death jogged Corrin/The Avatar's memories, but... Eh, I'm kind of hoping the plot picks up now that I've picked my side.

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Well, after 3 months with no word on the status of my pre-order of the Fates SE I finally received an email from Gamestop 30 minutes ago about my order being cancelled.
Fantastic...

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
Well, after 3 months with no word on the status of my pre-order of the Fates SE I finally received an email from Gamestop 30 minutes ago about my order being cancelled.
Fantastic...
Wow, looks like Gamestop is bad everywhere, not just here...
I hope you can find a solution early!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
A fun activity we used to do to people at my previous office:

Go into Google. Type your first name, followed by "the hedgehog" and look it up.

It's a nice and easy way to destroy your soul.
Thats pretty old

Thats been done in all of the thread I have been to lol

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Now I have all my decided units promoted!

Maybe some choices will make people confused by I don't care. I also have like... 5 rod users now. lol

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I feel like I should have married Setsuna not Oboro. Setsuna is a riot. I love her.

I think I'll marry her in Revelations...

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Welp, my premium expired. It was fun while it lasted.

On the plus side, got Conquest earlier today (though I really, REALLY shouldn't have).
My thoughts so far:
I named my character Caedus. Pretty good choice if I say so myself. "Lord Caedus" rolls off the tongue real nice.

What the hell are you people talking about?The voices aren't bad. The female cast is a tad awkward, but it isn't bad by any means, and the male cast is pretty solid (stupid sexy Xander voice).

I'm not even to Ch6 yet and I'm already trying to decide who to side with.

Gunter is awesome. Period.

"What do you mean I can't marry the dragon fish lady?"

"Dammit Ryoma! Quit taking my exp! I needs it!"

On the minus side, this video...

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
While everyone here is playing Fates, I decided to make my return to Splatoon as part of the Pokemon Red vs Blue Splatfest. I had never touched the game since the previous Splatfest, when the future betrayed me.

I had originally planned to side with Callie under the basis that in North America, the most popular team (every popular theme Marie got) always loses. Thing changed when this Splatfest theme was Pokemon. I got annoyed that I couldn't go cheap and side with the least popular team and win by that alone. I ultimately sided with Pokemon Blue and I never had so much fun with this game since I got it. Of the many team combinations I had, I was paired up with Philip, Bluu, and Briedorf. While we had lost some matches together (most of those losses was because the other team was better than us), we were unstoppable together! Tragically, we got disconnected by Nintendo's online error code.

I was at 96/99 as Pokemon Blue Champion when we disconnected. I was able to get Pokemon Blue King/Queen with two different teams.

It may have been my second Splatfest I participated in, but this one redeemed Splatfest for me!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Did everyone here most likely just move on to the Corrin boards, cause it's getting less anime like everyday?

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
That moment when I realized I named my female avatar after said avatar's child's name...without thinking about it.

"Kana named her child Kana!"
...Well, okay, Kana II

Augh. Good thing I made a male file as well.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That moment when I realized I named my female avatar after said avatar's child's name...without thinking about it.

"Kana named her child Kana!"
...Well, okay, Kana II

Augh. Good thing I made a male file as well.
Change his name to Pittress

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
While everyone here is playing Fates, I decided to make my return to Splatoon as part of the Pokemon Red vs Blue Splatfest. I had never touched the game since the previous Splatfest, when the future betrayed me.

I had originally planned to side with Callie under the basis that in North America, the most popular team (every popular theme Marie got) always loses. Thing changed when this Splatfest theme was Pokemon. I got annoyed that I couldn't go cheap and side with the least popular team and win by that alone. I ultimately sided with Pokemon Blue and I never had so much fun with this game since I got it. Of the many team combinations I had, I was paired up with Philip, Bluu, and Briedorf. While we had lost some matches together (most of those losses was because the other team was better than us), we were unstoppable together! Tragically, we got disconnected by Nintendo's online error code.

I was at 96/99 as Pokemon Blue Champion when we disconnected. I was able to get Pokemon Blue King/Queen with two different teams.

It may have been my second Splatfest I participated in, but this one redeemed Splatfest for me!
I also got all the way to Blue King! Also due to lack of Fates!

I think I'm starting to like the brush weapons a lot, they have a really fun mobile, sneaky, ambush kind of style.

The other part of my day has been trying to get a hold of GameStop's customer support. I've called them three times already and was met with immediate rejection every time. The first time I contacted them (after a lengthy 1 1/2 hour wait time) the service rep asked me what I would like to be called, so I told him my first name. I put the order under my middle name, and apparently he needed to talk to whoever the order was filed under. No problem right? Well apparently, because I gave him a different name to start out with, policy states that he couldn't continue the support line. How dumb is that? The next two times I called (also accompanied by lengthy 1 1/2 hours wait times) I was just disconnected immediately while waiting, and I can only assume they blocked my number or something along those lines.

The order wasn't cancelled because of some unexplained system error or stocking issue. The credit card I used to pay for the SE had its number changed in between now and when I pre-ordered the game. I didn't think it would matter, since I assumed the card was charged when I actually ordered the game since I printed out a receipt and everything. Well apparently, they only charge your card as the game is being shipped. Which, obviously, was a problem since the number I had placed in previously was no longer valid.

So the most frustrating part of all of this is that I know what the problem is, and it should be easy to re-instate my order. I just can't get through to customer service to fix the problem. How frustrating.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
If I've been silent for the last day...okay, you all know why. Enjoying the hell out of Birthright so far. I'm almost done with Chapter 8.

Part of me's kind of worried about the fact that I don't have any pairings fully figured out yet. Means I could run the chance of having some of the royals end up single...

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I feel like I should have married Setsuna not Oboro. Setsuna is a riot. I love her.

I think I'll marry her in Revelations...
Hey! Stay away from my trap of a waifu! :p
You can't stop me! Then again I might forget by March and marry someone else.
I'll find a way! *starts to infest room with traps to lure Setsuna*
Waifu Wars III has begun...
See, this is why I always choose the Harem Route. Everyone will be married to me one way or another. It's just a matter of time...You thought your first kiss would be Corrin?

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
Found an online warehouse of icons for people who are fond of these guys.

The artist is jokerthebutler for those interested.

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Well, so far so good with my Fates playthrough. Once I got the hang of everything, Hard mode isn't as hard as it was when I started.
It really helps that I can grind outside chapters...it pushes supports a lot faster. Kaze's at A-rank with my Avatar already, so I don't have to worry about him meeting his fate anymore.

Nah

Smash Champion
So what did you decide to do about your issue with the voice acting then? You get the Japanese version or just have the voices off or....?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
So what did you decide to do about your issue with the voice acting then? You get the Japanese version or just have the voices off or....?
I just decided to suck it up like most of you told me to.

Some voices still make me grit my teeth but the good voices make up for it, I guess.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
I just decided to suck it up like most of you told me to.

Some voices still make me grit my teeth but the good voices make up for it, I guess.
trust me dude, the voices in this are sometimes not the best but atleast its not Goku's japanese VA, which I personally can't stand hearing.

Top Bottom