• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I learned something recently. I found out that Intelligent Systems developed a Mario Kart game:

Make of that what you will.

~Skelly~ ~Skelly~

I don't wanna click on the spoiler cause I'm only up to Chapter 6 and atm am unable to start it because I am stuck on an Affinity mission that is just frustrating.

It's 'A Day in the Life' in case you were wondering.

Also, that's cool. Hopeful it all turns out well.

As for me, well, I am dead, tbh. And annoyed.

:135:
It's not a plot spoiler. I just put some stuff under a spoiler tag just because. Hell, what I put in can be found on the back of the freaking case.

As for the affinity mission; like what Schnee117 Schnee117 said, if it's materials, then just use reward tickets.

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
I learned something recently. I found out that Intelligent Systems developed a Mario Kart game:

If I remember correctly, linking this game up to Fire Emblem (FE7) would allow you to obtain special "Emblem" weapons which were bronze weapons for all intents and purposes.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
If I remember correctly, linking this game up to Fire Emblem (FE7) would allow you to obtain special "Emblem" weapons which were bronze weapons for all intents and purposes.
Actually, I think I remember this as well. They didn't do much and were pretty much there for the sake of collecting.
Yep, I've known about it for some time. Hell, you can even see Bowser's Castle from Paper Mario up in Rainbow Road.
No wonder the castle looked familiar.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
upload_2016-1-15_19-31-56.png

Well Sain was blessed by RNGesus and maxed out his speed one time. Just thought I would show you guys.
Holy cow part of that spoiler tag didn't even show^
The part where it is mentioned about Sonia being a morph explains why she's the worst mother ever to Sonia. It explains that A LOT.
Also at the start of chapter 29x Hector mentions him "not be strong enough".
Hector, that is a big fat lie. You are won of the strongest lords ever! Quit saying things like that!

Also, to anyone that wanted me to use Nino, I have some bad news.
I don't have any guiding rings left to give her since I missed out on 2 of them (and the secret club card) so she can't promote :sadsheep:

Also I tried to get Legault as much exp that I could in the arena and I could get him to this level.
upload_2016-1-15_19-42-9.png

Is this a good level to have him?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
If it's the material causing issues then use reward tickets.
I can't play online so I can't get reward tickets (unless there is another way to get them)

It's not a plot spoiler. I just put some stuff under a spoiler tag just because. Hell, what I put in can be found on the back of the freaking case.

As for the affinity mission; like what Schnee117 Schnee117 said, if it's materials, then just use reward tickets.
In the mission tho is says that I can get the material from an Indigen in Primado. it's a Blue Electric Tentacle

Nah

Smash Champion
I can't play online so I can't get reward tickets (unless there is another way to get them)

In the mission tho is says that I can get the material from an Indigen in Primado. it's a Blue Electric Tentacle

Its a lot easier to get via the tickets tho since the monster that drops it isn't terribly common and it's not even a guaranteed drop

edit: **** missed the part where you said you can't play online

The monster hangs out by water and only appears at night so.....

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Also at the start of chapter 29x Hector mentions him "not be strong enough".
Hector, that is a big fat lie. You are won of the strongest lords ever! Quit saying things like that!
But of course!

What also just so happens to be my favorite Mario Kart game. Coincidence? Yeah, probably, but I'd like to think it isn't :')

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
GGs TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 ! Have to go do something, but I had fun!
GGS to you aswell...but no more LiMIT Breaks for you(and I need to get back in the game...even though I was doing pretty good for someone who hasn't played in weeks)

But still, My 1v1 undefeated streak against Cloud as Pit continues on(2v2...not so much...to much damn Limit Breaks everywhere and the lag kicked in during that part...and my partners sucked ass as always)

~Skelly~ ~Skelly~ you're next on my "To Hit List"

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I may have a problem here...I can't help but keep going back to KWMS (Kaichou-wa Maid-Sama! or Maid Sama! or whatever it's called). That, and I can't play Smash because it seems I may have Smashed my 3DS R button. It works still...sort of. It's very sensitive to touch and if I press too hard, it gets stuck.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I did something I would never do: Go to Smash Online and play a bunch of random matches. They were all done in For Fun.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Apparently Raziek is up to play Xaltis in winner's finals of his pool on stream soon. Let's go!

D

Deleted member

"Apparently they are closing the stream down at 10, so I won't get to play on stream. [herp derp this was a swear] garbage."

- Raziek's Twitter.

BRUH.

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Wow, how unlucky for the stream to get axed right before an important match. Why aren't they keeping the stream up, anyways? is there a reason it needs to be taken down?
In any case I hope he does well. We need Robin representation!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hmm... For classes they'd use pistols, assault rifles and shotguns insteas of the sword, lance, axe triangle... Sniper rifles instead of bows, grenade launchers would be basically the mage equivelant. Instead of horses they'd use jeeps or tanks.

Pegasus would be replaced with bi-planes... That's all I got so far.

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it was best Raziek wasn't on stream. He ended up having controller problems and got 2-0'd by Xaltis.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Character limitations on Twitter, but it was the adapter port, not my controller itself. My controller was fine.

However, it did cost me the amazing start I had in the first few seconds of Game 1. (we agreed to restart) I lost momentum there hard. Ended up losing Game 1 last stock last hit, before losing the run back in game 2 one stock mid percent.

I'm pretty salty about it. Between getting moved offstream and the adapter issues there was a lot of frustrating ****. I definitely should have won that set.

I'm moving onto Round 2 in Loser's bracket, but it really should've been Winner's.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Character limitations on Twitter, but it was the adapter port, not my controller itself. My controller was fine.

However, it did cost me the amazing start I had in the first few seconds of Game 1. (we agreed to restart) I lost momentum there hard. Ended up losing Game 1 last stock last hit, before losing the run back in game 2 one stock mid percent.

I'm pretty salty about it. Between getting moved offstream and the adapter issues there was a lot of frustrating ****. I definitely should have won that set.

I'm moving onto Round 2 in Loser's bracket, but it really should've been Winner's.
That's some serious bull**** man, I'm very sorry.

Best of luck in Loser's bracket, walk it off then sweep that **** harder than Cynthia's Garchomp!

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP

That sucks. Hopefully there will be no more technical problems left for tomorrow. Go kick some more butt!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Its a lot easier to get via the tickets tho since the monster that drops it isn't terribly common and it's not even a guaranteed drop

edit: **** missed the part where you said you can't play online

The monster hangs out by water and only appears at night so.....
Such is the life of not being able to play online ;-;

Good news though, i manage to find the indigen I was look for and the for was able to complete the mission. Yeah!

Tho I can say I will be happy when I accidentally run into an other gather mission......

Particular if I have to gather through the crystals. Gods, those are the worst missions

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Earth is saving Pit
8Bit Man is a heartless ROB
ZeRo destroyed Nairo
Everything is going to look like it'll come out perfectly

...then the John Cena Memes invaded

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well I finally beat (I think) every Unique Monster in all of Xenoblade (except for 5 of them).
And this happened on Valak Mountain before entering the cave.
upload_2016-1-16_12-29-16.png

Didn't know if it was a glitch or if it was something that was intentional but it looks cool either way.
Also,
This happened during a vision in a battle where I was playing as Dunban.
upload_2016-1-16_12-31-48.png

Beautiful.

And now since I have all of the regular Unique Monsters defeated, I have to defeat the five super bosses.
Yaaaaaaaaaay.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Well I finally beat (I think) every Unique Monster in all of Xenoblade (except for 5 of them).
And this happened on Valak Mountain before entering the cave.
View attachment 92463
Didn't know if it was a glitch or if it was something that was intentional but it looks cool either way.
Also,
This happened during a vision in a battle where I was playing as Dunban.
View attachment 92464
Beautiful.

And now since I have all of the regular Unique Monsters defeated, I have to defeat the five super bosses.
Yaaaaaaaaaay.
Get ready to hurl controllers beyond Final Marcus.

Top Bottom