• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
Metroid Zero Mission confirmed for Wii U VC tomorrow is making me regret having a lab tomorrow.
I never played Zero Mission back when I was playing through all the Metroid games because I felt like the original was a good substitute despite all the updated and new content in Zero Mission. I'd go back and play it now, but I don't think I have enough time. I'm trying to get as much schoolwork out of the way as possible to make room for Fates when that comes out.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
"And he was probably the bravest man I've ever known."

Rest in piece Alan Rickman, you will be sorely missed...

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Dam, I missed the Waifu War discussion. I guess that's what happens when I spend hours grinding for fashion gear to play pretty princess dress up...
Hi guys, I'm a Robin main since the release of Smash 3DS, I just joined yesterday but I have the feel this is the perfect board for me. (also because that waifu war seems interesting :4robinf:)

Hope I can stay well here ^^
Welcome to the Robin social thread. Hope you enjoy your stay here on the boards ^^ also since you brought up the topic of Waifus I guess I can still contribute...

DialNouns

Smash Cadet
NNID
NiallDownes95
Good luck to any and all Robin players entering Genesis tomorrow.
Maybe someday the rest of us will stop being bad and enter too.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I'm actually getting slightly better. Finally got serious (not be lazy) and started learning some tech in Smash 4 like perfect pivoting and extended dash dancing.

Better late than never.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
"You know, I never did figure out why this skell was even doing here in the first place. It could be story related but I might as well check it out."

"Good thing I finally got a Skell that can fly!"

"So far so good. I got nothing when I swam to it originally. Maybe it's just wreckage from a-

*Uncontrollable plays in the background*

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
"You know, I never did figure out why this skell was even doing here in the first place. It could be story related but I might as well check it out."

"Good thing I finally got a Skell that can fly!"

"So far so good. I got nothing when I swam to it originally. Maybe it's just wreckage from a-

*Uncontrollable plays in the background*

Ah, yes. One of the godzillas of scarejumps that kills hundreds of unknowing young BLADEs.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

I chuckled.
I feel bad that I only recognize half of these characters.
(Side note: I like that Raven and Linus have unique sprites as Hero's in FE 7)

LevinViolin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CaptainLinebeck
3DS FC
4038-6039-4160
DUNNO IF THIS IS LEGIT BUT
EDIT: I APPARENTLY IS??????
I am very OK with this. :happysheep:

I hope Chandelure has a good amount of attacks that aren't just fire-based. We already have Charizard, Braixen, and Blaziken who all seem to be using the fire motif a lot. We only have Gengar as a ghost type right now, and no character uses Dark type special attacks to my knowledge. giving Chandelure Dark Pulse and a few other ghostly attacks with a smidge of Fire type attacks would be ideal.

I was thinking the other day about how poison would work as a DoT in a fighting game, and if it would work in Pokken. I feel like you could make it work with Will-o-Wisp too, but I doubt the development team is going to add anything like that just because of what kind of game Tekken is. :ohwell:
I'm talking out of nowhere, apparently Tekken has a couple of characters with DoT attacks...

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Dam, I missed the Waifu War discussion. I guess that's what happens when I spend hours grinding for fashion gear to play pretty princess dress up...

Welcome to the Robin social thread. Hope you enjoy your stay here on the boards ^^ also since you brought up the topic of Waifus I guess I can still contribute...

Sorry, already taking the route. I am on a highway to hell.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Developers confirmed to have Fire Type bias. :troll:

But seriously, Chandelure could be interesting given it's dual typing and what Chandelure is.
Wow, you're not wrong about that.
I'm glad I got spoiled by a Youtube commenter, otherwise I would be part of that number. I will not submit to an enemy that preys on the unaware (not entirely true :emptysheep:).

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Yeah! I recruited Tiki- I mean Celica!

Today has been a good day!

Except for discovering that Tyrant in Noctilum.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Well this is, :095:pected to say the least. All jokes aside, this marks the first Pokémon revealed for Pokken Tournament that I am honestly disappointed about. Finally a Gen 5 Pokémon gets added, and they give us the ghost chandelier? It's cool that they've chosen some off-the-beaten-path Pokémon, but this is just blah for me.

Sorry if I'm coming across as a bit nettled, but Gen 5 is my favorite generation of Pokémon, while Chandelure is one of my least favorite Pokémon. So it's equivalent to getting a pizza from your favorite pizza shop that has your least favorite toppings on it. :ohwell:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Well this is, :095:pected to say the least. All jokes aside, this marks the first Pokémon revealed for Pokken Tournament that I am honestly disappointed about. Finally a Gen 5 Pokémon gets added, and they give us the ghost chandelier? It's cool that they've chosen some off-the-beaten-path Pokémon, but this is just blah for me.

Sorry if I'm coming across as a bit nettled, but Gen 5 is my favorite generation of Pokémon, while Chandelure is one of my least favorite Pokémon. So it's equivalent to getting a pizza from your favorite pizza shop that has your least favorite toppings on it. :ohwell:
Chandelure is ****ing awesome yo

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Icebreaker? How so?
Rock sounds absolutely nothing like what his visage gives off. You'd expect he'd have that low growly voice, but instead he has what is pretty much a cartoon 13-15 year old boy's voice.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Rock sounds absolutely nothing like what his visage gives off. You'd expect he'd have that low growly voice, but instead he has what is pretty much a cartoon 13-15 year old boy's voice.
I was expecting like a very posh voice. Do you have a youtube video of this? I gotta hear it.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Chandelure is ****ing awesome yo
Well then I'm very happy for you and his fans, but Chandelure just doesn't do it for me.

Now if we're talking Gen 5 Pokémon, then here's one that I've been furiously wishing for!

C'mon Game Freak! Stop passing up Zoroark just because Lucario exists!
Dude, censor dodging
*Changed*

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well then I'm very happy for you and his fans, but Chandelure just doesn't do it for me.

Now if we're talking Gen 5 Pokémon, then here's one that I've been furiously wishing for!

C'mon Game Freak! Stop passing up Zoroark just because Lucario exists!

*Changed*
As a Dark type fan I agree with Zoroark but also..

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Sorry, already taking the route. I am on a highway to hell.
Tharja, Anna, Cordelia, Lissa, and Say'ri are baes(Lucina is kinda obvious, so she don't count for nohrthin)

Top Bottom