• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Alright, I managed to get a couple hours into XCX and this is what I got so far:
So I just joined BLADE, beat the tyrant monster and picked Curator for my division (I wanted to be a scout and be the first to explore the unknown!). Right now I am currently on Ch3 where you have to get the missing Pathfinder team from the Xenos.

My team is currently lv 6-7. Given my situation, I should probably start grinding and taking on sidequest by this point.
If anyone has suggestions for what I should do, let me know.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Pokemon's always been so weird about sizes. :4charizard: is listed in the PokeDex as 5ft7/1.7m, which is an inch shorter than I am, but you'd think it'd be bigger and it tends to look bigger than that in the anime and the games and stuff.

....remind me to do that sometime

I'm sure if you shoot it dinosaur-senpai will notice you.

Really though I'm glad that a lot of the creatures aren't out to get you. I'm an Interceptor too, and yeah it's our job to kill **** but there's a lot of strong indigens out there ;-;
Agreed! I made the mistake of attacking dinosaur-senpai 1.0 and Poor Lin and Elma...died in like 9 seconds. I tried to run away like the cowardly scum I am, but I died 5 seconds after.

r00d.

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
>Nintendo of Mars
Umm... if those weren't signs that this is fake, then I don't know what is.
Well it does say Nintendo of Mars.
...You mean you guys have never been on a field trip to the Nintendo of Mars building? It's a pretty cool place. It's where I first heard of Emblem Warriors development.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Agreed! I made the mistake of attacking dinosaur-senpai 1.0 and Poor Lin and Elma...died in like 9 seconds. I tried to run away like the cowardly scum I am, but I died 5 seconds after.

r00d.
Fear not. In time, it will be you who slaughters dinosaur-senpai 1.0.
HEY GUYS LOOK! Shovel Knight is coming to Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I should stop searching random stuff you all post... "dinosaur-senpai"...

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Does anyone know where I can find Lost in Thoughts All Alone (vocal version) with lyrics (the one from the direct)

:135:

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
The Merc The Merc idk if you'll be able to find the one with the english lyrics, or at least be able to find the full version. you can find the full Japanese version if you search for 'Renka-Hitori Omou'.

Ps @Wintropy DialNouns DialNouns are either of you up for playing friendlies today?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
The Merc The Merc idk if you'll be able to find the one with the english lyrics, or at least be able to find the full version. you can find the full Japanese version if you search for 'Renka-Hitori Omou'.

Ps @Wintropy DialNouns DialNouns are either of you up for playing friendlies today?
But I remember someone here posted the version that was was used in the super smash bros presentation and had lyrics with it

:135:

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Oh, a monster by the lake! Surely it's not safe to be anywhere near it.

It's been drinking the water all day...the thirst is real.

...hm? It's a really high level?! And i'm AN INTERCEPTOR. My job is to kill these wretched beasts, but how will I do that...? By posing for my tacties of course! View attachment 90397Oh, it's still drinking......

y u no notice me dinosaur?! ;_;
"We should take down this Indigen ASAP"
"But first...lemme take a selfie~"

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
"We should take down this Indigen ASAP"
"But first...lemme take a selfie~"
yesss xD. It's the most reasonable thing to do.

I woke up a bit ago and instead of practicing smash im just sitting here laughing at memes
On a some-what related note...
Who'd think Localization would make things more lewd? :p

Last edited:

Kumabear

Smash Rookie
NNID
WorldAtlas
Not sure if there's some thread meant for introductions hidden here somewhere but I guess I could say something here.

Anyway, I'm just a guy from Finland who enjoys playing Robin to put it shortly. I've been lurking here for quite a while, mostly reading Zareidriel's and Raziek's guides, so I finally decided to register. I'm fairly new to the Smash scene (been in only a few tournaments, nothing major) despite the fact that I really love the series. Lately I've been pretty motivated to get good so that might be a part of the reason why I registered here. The Finnish scene is pretty small but the competition is tough, especially for a Robin Main, so hopefully I can improve here in some way :]

By the by, was there a thread meant for analyzing matches or something like that here? It would be pretty cool if I could get some critique to some of my recent games.

Last edited:

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Not sure if there's some thread meant for introductions hidden here somewhere but I guess I could say something here.

Anyway, I'm just a guy from Finland who enjoys playing Robin to put it shortly. I've been lurking here for quite a while, mostly reading Zareidriel's and Raziek's guides, so I finally decided to register. I'm fairly new to the Smash scene (been in only a few tournaments, nothing major) despite the fact that I really love the series. Lately I've been pretty motivated to get good so that might be a part of the reason why I registered here. The Finnish scene is pretty small but the competition is tough, especially for a Robin Main, so hopefully I can improve here in some way :]

By the by, was there a thread meant for analyzing matches or something like that here? It would be pretty cool if I could some critique to some of my recent games.
Welcome to the Robin social thread~ Hope you enjoy your stay here.

AC NuBurs

Defence Bowser
NNID
ACNuBurs
Ive also been wondering about a critique thread, do people just normally post stuff here?

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato

By the by, was there a thread meant for analyzing matches or something like that here? It would be pretty cool if I could some critique to some of my recent games.
Hey! And welcome to the Velve-- err... Grima--- uhhmm... ROBIN SOCIAL ROOM YEAH.

Anyway, for match analyses, we don't specifically have a thread for this here in the Robin boards, but a lot of us do match analysis after sparring with each other.

If you're willing to post a replay and ask for advice, a lot of us will jump in and give you just that.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

Welcome to Smashboards and the Robin Social! You made the right choice of making an account here.

Not only will you get tips on becoming a tactician, you'll definitely meet some awesome people here who may be interested in the same things as you, sparking discussion and follows all around.

You're gonna like it here~

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
omg...I just realized something. Kumabear says that he has been lurking here for quite some time. Which means that he's been reading our posts. Which means he has also seen many memes, gifs, and images. Which also means that he knows how random I am. Which HAS to mean that even more lurkers know of how random I am....
Edit: i'm sorry mods! Please, lemme repent.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
omg...I just realized something. Kumabear says that he has been lurking here for quite some time. Which means that he's been reading our posts. Which means he has also seen many memes, gifs, and images. Which also means that he knows how random I am. Which HAS to mean that even more lurkers know of how random I am....
There is one guest (that I'm seeing) viewing this thread. Let's stare at them menacingly!

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233

Welcome to the sacred Robin boards. You shall never escape.

After (never) leaving the boards, you shall find that your scales have been tipped, your fates have been tied, and you've obtained Limit Breaker on all of your units.

In terms of those videos, you can probably post here or just post a separate thread in the general section of the Robin boards. We'll watch them for you!

Ive also been wondering about a critique thread, do people just normally post stuff here?
You can probably spot here or make a new thread. I'm surprised we don't have a dedcated critique thread from what I can find .-.

Illuminati Chromfirmed

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

Blah blah INITIATION TIME!

Kumabear

Smash Rookie
NNID
WorldAtlas
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, glad to be here~

I'll probably post a couple of sets here if I can still find the replays.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

r00d.
Eyy Jazzy where'd you get those fates sprites in your sig??

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Pretty much since smash 4 came out, I've been struggling to find a character that stayed interesting to me after more than a day or two. It was hard for me to enjoy it as much as the other smash games because I had no motivation to put time into any single character. This basically led to me putting Smash 4 below Melee/PM in my priorities.

However, I hate being bad at any smash game, and I didn't want to be just "okay" either.
Whenever I like anything competitive, I always want to be the best. I've also wanted to prove to certain people that I'm not carried by my Rosaluma. I started maining Robin a week ago as a joke/experiment and I've never enjoyed the game as much as I do now.
I have no idea why I didn't play the character earlier, seeing as I loved Awakening so much.
I've made a New Year's resolution of sorts to put time and effort into Robin, and I want to push the character as far as I can.
In Melee and PM, I'm ranked #1 in my very small region, compared to #5 in Smash 4. (Below @Wintropy and that damn Pit :4pit:)
I'd rather not settle for 5th best.
I know that with Robin I can get to #1, provided I put in the time and effort. After that, I want to make the national PR.

My Robin's first outing will be this time next week, at my second "real" tournament. I don't expect to make waves after only a week of work but I'm going to do my best and learn as much as I can from my losses. Wish me luck!
I'm proud to have contributed to motivating you to train with this character. Feel free to notify me at any time if you want any more ditto matches or just general matchup matches. I'm motivated to do well with Robin too so we can help each other out! Plus I enjoyed battling with you, had a lot of close matches between us. And good luck with your tournament too! :)

Top Bottom